Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-08-2003, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Now he's disputing someones request for a refund and he's providing the excuses that we got other benefits like membership cards in return for our fees. This is a lie. Anyone who's gotten a membership card should post it here so we can all see what one looks like. I'm sure the only one that exists is the one Todd made to send the credit card companies. Too bad we never got one. Even sending them out after the fact doesn't change the issues of fraud, misrepresentation, and non delivery of goods or services which many fans experienced, and are using as the basis for getting refunds from their credit cards.
Actually, I think that the reason he bought up the cards to the credit card company was to say that we all got one and it was stated on the cards "no refund". And with that, he sent a copy of a fan club membership card. It is worse than him saying that we got a card for our money.
Old 06-08-2003, 08:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Unhappy Uh oh...

I wasn't directing that rant towards anyone here, I was just wondering WHY JT would ask about membership cards for an adult-based fan club...it's kind of childish to me...that's what I meant with my statement. AND, I'm NOT saying that kids shouldn't be able to join (of course, with the credit card issue, that would be hard, unless mom and dad paid for it) but I would think the FM fan club would be more adult oriented. Maybe I'm talking outta my butt tho. LOL Nothing new.

ANYWAYS...I realize this man is a TOP NOTCH, 100%, grade-A LIAR, but I hadn't heard that he says membership cards were sent...they were????, because I never received one....I have NOTHING tangible to show I am a member, unless you count the "receipt" I printed out.

DANG, his stooge-ness keeps getting more and more stoogy, everyday.
Old 06-09-2003, 12:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknpeace
Actually, I think that the reason he bought up the cards to the credit card company was to say that we all got one and it was stated on the cards "no refund". And with that, he sent a copy of a fan club membership card. It is worse than him saying that we got a card for our money.
Yes, it's worse, considering the only verified proof of the online transaction is the receipt from Verisign. I saved mine. All that is printed on it is my personal info., the name of the fan club, and the price I paid for the membership. Nowhere does it say, no refunds. If it's not on the receipt...forget it. He can't claim it after the fact. He changed the website of the fan club so many times it makes your head spin. A virtual, undated statement about no refunds, on a web page which can (and has been) changed frequently, on his every whim, is no proof against a printed out, paper receipt from Verisign. I produced mine when I asked for my refund, and viola...done deal.
Old 06-09-2003, 07:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
A virtual, undated statement about no refunds, on a web page which can (and has been) changed frequently, on his every whim, is no proof against a printed out, paper receipt from Verisign. I produced mine when I asked for my refund, and viola...done deal.
Yep...he sure has changed his disclaimer and website over and over...but, hey, we got all them changes...so, it was a futile attempt...