User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-20-2018, 02:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
I’m genuinely confused you actually think you know what happened.
The Stevie hatred is way over the top. You don’t like it when people say sh:t about Mr. Skinny Jeans. That’s my whole point.
I've actually said more than once that no one who wasn't there will probably ever know exactly what happened. But from all the different pieces of information we have gotten about this entire thing, it seems pretty fair to assume that all of this started with some conflict about the tour and it all just went downhill from there. What happened beyond that is a total mystery. But that's not going to stop people from speculating and of course anger is to be expected.
And I love Stevie. I've been disappointed/annoyed in a lot of her career decisions lately ever since way before Lindsey was fired but I still manage to love her without thinking she can do no wrong. I've criticized her but I've never said a single derogatory thing about Stevie.

And people can say what they want about Lindsey. I've even acknowledged he probably is to blame for some of this by having difficult requests. But the odd, out of nowhere comments you've made about his personal life that really have nothing to do with this entire thing are unwarranted.
Old 04-20-2018, 04:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
I've actually said more than once that no one who wasn't there will probably ever know exactly what happened. But from all the different pieces of information we have gotten about this entire thing, it seems pretty fair to assume that all of this started with some conflict about the tour and it all just went downhill from there. What happened beyond that is a total mystery. But that's not going to stop people from speculating and of course anger is to be expected.
And I love Stevie. I've been disappointed/annoyed in a lot of her career decisions lately ever since way before Lindsey was fired but I still manage to love her without thinking she can do no wrong. I've criticized her but I've never said a single derogatory thing about Stevie.

And people can say what they want about Lindsey. I've even acknowledged he probably is to blame for some of this by having difficult requests. But the odd, out of nowhere comments you've made about his personal life that really have nothing to do with this entire thing are unwarranted.
Couldn't agree more
Old 04-20-2018, 06:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
20 million dollar homes and horse farms go a long way toward coloring one’s opinion no?
I don't think material items constitute making someone great. Perhaps she does or does not, and for that, I for one will not know, because I don't know these people personally. Perhaps she's talking about him as a great father and husband?
Old 04-20-2018, 09:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
20 million dollar homes and horse farms go a long way toward coloring one’s opinion no?
God, you really ARE Stevie! Nice to meet you!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Many people connected to the band was there and have already talked. Besides, when so many people from different sources tell the same story it's hard to believe they're all lying.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 04-20-2018, 09:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I’m not loving this. I’m sorry your illusions have been shattered. I’m sick of people blaming Stevie.
You can't possibly believe a powerful woman like Stevie had absolutely no say in Lindsey's firing.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I don't think material items constitute making someone great. Perhaps she does or does not, and for that, I for one will not know, because I don't know these people personally. Perhaps she's talking about him as a great father and husband?
And let's hope that he is. His family's support is a good sign.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

I'm sorry you feel that way.
I don't feel that Stevie can do no wrong. As humans we are all flawed. What I am reacting to is the over the top hatred of Stevie on this forum and the unobjective race to pin the blame on her for Lindsey's departure. I'm just trying to illustrate that people think nothing of throwing rocks at Stevie for her personal life but yet when I do the same to Lindsey I'm excoriated for it. You can't deny that exists here. It's only lately that I have really come to see what a martinet he really is to Stevie. Many don't want to believe it so I chose to discuss his patterns with the women in his life and boy they ain't pretty. Ultimately I truly believe he did this to himself. I believe they have both sought treatment separately for their issues but their relationship has been over for so long they never resolved their deep seated issues with each other. And so here we are...

Last edited by gldstwmn; 04-20-2018 at 11:27 AM..
Old 04-20-2018, 11:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Are you married? Because I'm considering proposing....

I don't even know if you're a woman or a man....but I like the way you think!

I hope that wasn't too misogynistic!
Poor baby. Is the big bad feminist gldstwmn attacking you? Does mommy need to kiss it and make it better?
Old 04-20-2018, 11:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
God, you really ARE Stevie! Nice to meet you!
We are not amused with you.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Many people connected to the band was there and have already talked. Besides, when so many people from different sources tell the same story it's hard to believe they're all lying.
Can you give me that long list of sources and what they're saying?
Old 04-20-2018, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
We are not amused with you.
Awwww, too bad! Because I was hoping we could meet and sing Dessert Angel together!

Last edited by button-lip; 04-20-2018 at 11:32 AM..
Old 04-20-2018, 11:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Can you give me that long list of sources and what they're saying?
Nice try. Not gonna happen. That's why they're called sources.

Don't fool yourself anymore. What Stevie wants, Stevie gets.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Nice try. Not gonna happen. That's why they're called sources.

Don't fool yourself anymore. What Stevie wants, Stevie gets.
Unsubstantiated. Next!
Old 04-20-2018, 11:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Awwww, too bad! Because I was hoping we could meet and sing Dessert Angel together!
I'm down. It's 4/20 and all.