Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-05-2002, 08:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default More Fm Album News!

Mick's latest entry in his online diary said the band had a PHOTO SHOOT for a possible album cover. He said he is at the end of mixing the album also.

Man...this album is actually closer than I thought. All they need is to master this and pump out a first single. They have so much time...why not push UP the release date?

Nice to be back...
Old 12-06-2002, 02:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Do you guys don't care, or just don't like me? Cause usually you guys would be jumping @ this news and post something.

I don't get it.
Old 12-06-2002, 03:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Actually, nowadays, there's so much rumour & innuendo, that even "news" direct from Mick is questionable.

I don't think they COULD move up the release date...there are just too many factors involved. Off the top of my head, my guesses would be:

1) There's still the VBoFM CD that is the main focus for the holiday season which in album release terms goes until the end of February. And, I don't think they'd really want to compete with themselves more than they'd have to.

2) If they're going to be releasing videos of "hits", they're probably going to spend February & March filming those, after their own personal holiday break (break from what, I don't know? I'm only surmising).

3) Timing with the subsequent tour...don't really want to release the album TOO far ahead of the start of the tour.
Old 12-06-2002, 03:03 PM
Ledgie

Cool

I think that a lot of people don't know that The Ledges are back up. While it would be great if they pushed up the release date, I don't think it will happen. I think that soon after the start of the new year we will have the first single. We've already waited five years, another few months until the album release isn't too bad.
Old 12-06-2002, 04:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: More Fm Album News!

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueGrass
....They have so much time...why not push UP the release date?...
Don't hold your breath.....!

There's no way this album is going to be released until March/April 2003 at the earliest, for so many reasons, including ChiliD's, but most importantly....come on..! It's Fleetwood Mac...! Do you seriously expect them to ever release anything ahead of schedule...?! Let alone an entire album!! lol!

Old 12-06-2002, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Y'all are missing the point of my post. It is about FM shooting the cover for their album! LOL They know which songs they want cause they are mixing them right now. All they gotta do is master this and get final approval from their label.