User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-18-2018, 11:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
Yes. Hopefully I'll go away and the five of you can continue to destroy this forum by demeaning and ridiculing everyone who doesn't agree with your agenda.
Who are these five people you keep mentioning?
Old 06-18-2018, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
Who are these five people you keep mentioning?
Yeah, apparently it's supposed to be "obvious" because their behavior is so abhorrent but I'm not sure either! lol

Old 06-18-2018, 12:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This booking sounds like a great opportunity to expose the band to some new ears that might not otherwise have had the opportunity to experience it. Also, a good time to get some warming up in front of people done before the tour starts.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes. Hopefully I'll go away and the five of you can continue to destroy this forum by demeaning and ridiculing everyone who doesn't agree with your agenda.
We five fireflies of the ledge! A badge I'll wear with honor. Thanks!
Old 06-18-2018, 12:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Whilst I don't like the idea of anyone being forced out I think you've come to a sensible decision. It would probably make sense. Take care and best of luck for the future.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 06-18-2018, 12:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
We five fireflies of the ledge! A badge I'll wear with honor. Thanks!
Yes. You are the five self-absorbed supposed Fleetwood Mac fans who enjoy spreading your victim-laced, "grief-laded" emotional pain on those who dare to cross your path. The truth is you're not true Fleetwood Mac fans. You're Lindsey fans masquerading as Mac fans. And you're cowards afraid of admitting what you're about and preferring to simply attack those who challenge your world view. In the real world, we call these people insecure bullies. On this forum, they're the Five Narcissistic Fireflies of Lindsey's Ledge.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:31 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Yes. You are the five self-absorbed supposed Fleetwood Mac fans who enjoy spreading your victim-laced, "grief-laded" emotional pain on those who dare to cross your path. The truth is you're not true Fleetwood Mac fans. You're Lindsey fans masquerading as Mac fans. And you're cowards afraid of admitting what you're about and preferring to simply attack those who challenge your world view. In the real world, we call these people insecure bullies. On this forum, they're the Five Narcissistic Fireflies of Lindsey's Ledge.
And you're so open to opposing viewpoints? From day 1 here, you've bent over backwards to justify a firing that you don't have all the details on. So why is your bias okay?

And an average posting of 8+ posts per day classifies you as a spammer in the real world.

A lot more than 5 people disagree with the narrative you're peddling.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

And here I thought this was a forum for adults.

Looking forward to what still lays ahead.

Old 06-18-2018, 01:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post

And here I thought this was a forum for adults.

Looking forward to what still lays ahead.
Most of the folks on this forum are adults and act that way. Sadly though, there are the Five Narcissistic Lindsey Ledgers who have driven a ton of wonderful folks away from this site with their hate-based rhetoric. I know because I get messages from people who have either left the site or refuse to post here because of the hate-filled drivel from these Lindsey Ledgers. Sad that the moderators have dropped the ball and allowed this site to become a hateful party for these five individuals.
Old 06-18-2018, 01:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniette View Post
And you're so open to opposing viewpoints? From day 1 here, you've bent over backwards to justify a firing that you don't have all the details on. So why is your bias okay?

And an average posting of 8+ posts per day classifies you as a spammer in the real world.

A lot more than 5 people disagree with the narrative you're peddling.
Disagreement is fine. Hatred and venomous attacks on members of the band and members of this forum is the problem.
Old 06-18-2018, 02:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
This booking sounds like a great opportunity to expose the band to some new ears that might not otherwise have had the opportunity to experience it. Also, a good time to get some warming up in front of people done before the tour starts.
Thanks for attempting to get this train back on the tracks, FB. I apologize for my part in its derailment!

I think the band's management weighed the virtues of coming down from being a headliner for an audience that consists of baby boomers to being a "lesser" act for a younger audience, and decided the latter was acceptable in order to expose the band to a different demographic.

ETA: I just had another thought - perhaps they believe the younger demographic will be more accepting of the change?

Last edited by sodascouts; 06-18-2018 at 02:06 PM..
Old 06-18-2018, 02:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Whilst I don't like the idea of anyone being forced out I think you've come to a sensible decision. It would probably make sense. Take care and best of luck for the future.
Old 06-18-2018, 02:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Thanks for understanding and leaving the forum. That only leaves four narcissistic Lindsey Ledgers. Good luck and hopefully you will find another forum for your venomous and misguided hatred. 😄
Old 06-18-2018, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If you think Homer is a Lindsey fan you clearly have not been reading this site for long enough lol.
And there's no need to make people who choose to leave the site into martyrs. It's their choice usually because they just aren't interested in the discussion anymore, very few have actually left because they were being attacked by anyone. That user who just left recently and posted about it is one of them, no one was attacking them at all. I didn't see a single person attack them or their posts, if they didn't like the discussion anymore that's their choice. The only user I saw actually personally attacking people was Gldstwmn who went overboard in her Stevie defense (attacked Elle and said that because of some dude in her sig pic that she likes domestic abuse) and was suspended for a while because of it and then came back saying she wasn't going to post anymore but is still posting so.
Old 06-18-2018, 03:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
If you think Homer is a Lindsey fan you clearly have not been reading this site for long enough lol.
And there's no need to make people who choose to leave the site into martyrs. It's their choice usually because they just aren't interested in the discussion anymore, very few have actually left because they were being attacked by anyone. That user who just left recently and posted about it is one of them, no one was attacking them at all. I didn't see a single person attack them or their posts, if they didn't like the discussion anymore that's their choice. The only user I saw actually personally attacking people was Gldstwmn who went overboard in her Stevie defense (attacked Elle and said that because of some dude in her sig pic that she likes domestic abuse) and was suspended for a while because of it and then came back saying she wasn't going to post anymore but is still posting so.
You seem to be unaware of what's going on here. Tons of people have messaged me that they have left this forum (or simply never post) because of the hate-filled rhetoric aimed at Stevie, Mick, and members of the forum. I see it for what it is: childlike, gutless bullying where facts hold little value and spewing one's "grief" reigns supreme.