Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-11-2004, 09:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

mine's very short and very simple: aided by two charming ledgies and peter green, i managed to sneak all the way to FM's VIP room backstage, under the influence of ecstasy.

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2004, 09:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

For my very first FM concert (June, 03-Atlanta) some guys were smoking pot and some other people didn't like and a fight broke out during GB.
In Atlanta this year having Stevie's limo block us in at the Four Seasons, then following her limo from the Four Seasons all the way to Chastain. (What were we thinking??)
In Jacksonville this year another fight breaking out right in front of the stage, and for some reason I pulled on one of the guys arms to stop. Again what was I thinking??
Winning tickets to the Cuyhoga Falls, OH show and flying out the next day.
What a strange trip this has been.
Brit

"I always return here..."
Old 07-11-2004, 04:39 PM
Senior Ledgie

Manchester gig, big punch up at the start of Tusk, Stevie screaming 'how dare u! get out of our concert!'

Ive never seen anyone so aggressive with a tambourine
Old 07-11-2004, 04:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustboi
Manchester gig, big punch up at the start of Tusk, Stevie screaming 'how dare u! get out of our concert!'

Ive never seen anyone so aggressive with a tambourine
HAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO! This is a cool thread I love hearing these funny stories!
Old 07-11-2004, 05:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommer
mine's very short and very simple: aided by two charming ledgies and peter green, i managed to sneak all the way to FM's VIP room backstage, under the influence of ecstasy.
Priceless.
Old 07-12-2004, 07:45 PM

During BTM tour. Stevie pushes her back up against Christine's back and she's (Stevie) playing the tamborine and the 2 are talking. (sort of with the backs of their heads meeting but turned so they can hear each other.) Stevie sort of slips and pushes Chris (not hard) into her keyboards and something falls off the keyboard and Christine looks at Stevie and they both start cracking up. It was during GYOW I think.
Old 07-12-2004, 09:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

How about the drunk tramp in Cleveland who was trying to work her way up to the front of the stage by coming on to all the men. Now granted, most of the time, men will fall for this kind of crap, because a lot of them are complete boneheads, and all they need is some chick stickin' her boobs out to them and they'll trip over themselves to do just about anything......but it just wasn't happening for her at this show!!!

She got up to where my brother-in-law was and asked "hey, can you let me up there?" To which she got the same reply from my brother-in-law and 2 or 3 other guys that were standing nearbye, a loud "NO!!!" At which point she responds in a whiny voice "Well.......why???" And then the best: "Hey, what's this guy's name right here......this one playing guitar???"

Uh.......DUH......THAT WOULD BE LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM......you know, of the band Fleetwood Mac.....they're the people playing here on this stage right now......now ask us again why nobody is letting you to the front of the stage!!!!!!!!

She didn't like it too much when I heard her talking and turned around to say something to my brother-in-law and shot her an evil look!!!!! She shut up and walked away real quick.
We only assist the real fans, hunny!!!!

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down
Old 07-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Dang, Stephanie...

I wish you and your bro-in-law would have been in Houston with me to take care of beyotch from hell. LOL
Old 07-13-2004, 12:01 AM
Senior Ledgie

My craziest FM concert was Jacksonville. Some woman who was trashed decided she liked SYW so much that she couldn't leave to use the restroom. Instead, she dropped her pants in the middle of the song and went to the bathroom right there. I just don't understand. It was nasty. She was eventually removed from the arena. YUCK!!

Fun things I have done are:

Road tripping from Miami to Atlanta alone to see a concert in Sept of 2003. I got to sit in the 4th row and meet Pattie. Then going with Pattie and Jan to see the band at their hotel.

Seeing 3 concerts in two weeks, with the last one being the best in Mansfield. Sitting in the front row with Pattie and Janine. Shaking hands with Lindsey.....and Stevie Lindsey sang Goodbye Baby to me and even signed my front row ticket. And Cory gave me Stevie's setlist.

~Kim

P.S. I miss FM.
Old 07-13-2004, 10:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird4
My craziest FM concert was Jacksonville. Some woman who was trashed decided she liked SYW so much that she couldn't leave to use the restroom. Instead, she dropped her pants in the middle of the song and went to the bathroom right there. I just don't understand. It was nasty. She was eventually removed from the arena. YUCK!!
Oh EEEEEEEWWWW!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! How disgusting!! God bless ya for having to witness THAT!!!!!

And Christy, we definitely would have had your back in Houston!!! But I somehow missed your story about that though, I think. Can ya fill me in real quick!!???

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down
Old 07-13-2004, 12:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life
"Crazy" moments happened during the 3 shows I attended:

July 1,2003 OKC-
And finally that crazy Dutchman Gerald (shackin' up)...Livia & myself kept looking in Gerald's direction to watch his reacton to seeing his idol Linds' on stage.
Oh humble me IS actually one of The Craziest Moments of the last Mac-year...

gerald "at your service, Brian J. " van koert

Old 07-13-2004, 05:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

May 2003, in Washington DC. I had TERRIBLE seats, way up in nosebleed. There was a family (?) of drunken redneck types. Aside from the usual 'get up and go get another beer and kick everyone's seat while doing so' sequences, it wasn't anything TOO bad. But after "Big Love", Lindsey got a standing ovation and he screamed out "GET STEYYYVIE BACK UP DER!" And after Never Going Back Again he screamed out something like "Aw SHYEEAH I ain't never not backing up again!" And proceeded to spill beer on me. AND proceeded to laugh about it, until his wife apologized for him. This is why I cannot wait to be on the floor next time around :-)

Next show in DC had me down in better seats next to a couple of nice folks. I went alone (I'm 24 and can't find anyone else to get tickets with me, it kinda sucks) and was striking up conversation with this nice woman. I said "Man I just can't wait to hear 'tusk'" and she kinda flinched. "Wow, that's an obscure one--you must be a real diehard!" And I just smiled. I figured if you're shelling over $100 for seats you'd know a little bit about the band, but she looked like she got her money's worth ;-)

Doo! Do-do-doo! Do-do-do! Do-do-do-do-do-do-do! Do-do-do! TUSK! Doo-doo-DOO-doo...
Old 07-13-2004, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommer
What!? You're kidding, right? Peter Green? Ecstasy?(well, ok, I understand that concept) and all the way to their dressing room?! What happened? Did you see them? Did you rub them?
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 07-15-2004, 06:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hope not.....if ecstasy wasn't enough to get him arrested, I'm pretty sure rubbing the band members would!!!!
Although, nice idea. I did it to Lindsey when he was right in front of me!! But only on the leg......
What parts of the body were you thinking of????

Stephanie

Old 07-15-2004, 07:12 PM
Senior Ledgie

While waiting for the concert to start in Denver, this older couple behind us were talking about who was or wasn't going to be in the band that night. The lady said "I heard Stevie wasn't with the band anymore." (Of course, I'm chuckling at that one.) Then he said - "What about Christy?" (Okay, now I'm dying!) BUT, the one that really got me was when she said "Is Mac still the drummer?" ROTFLOL So, now I ask: "WHAT WERE THEY EVEN DOING THERE!!!!!"