User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-16-2017, 05:02 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
But then, when a few people shouted out, Say You Love Me... Lindsey said, "No we didn't" (to the crowd) And a few people said, "oh yes you did." And Christine laughed. So Lindsey obviously blocked out that horrible moment when Stevie tried to sing both songs. He started trying to sing it on stage in his chair and then just stopped and Christine watched him with a smirk.
LOL yes, you and me!!!

And btw LINDSEY ruined that song (not stevie!). I had actually said that on the way there to Ally lol. Then laughed about the fact that he blocked it out... god I wish I could too!!
Old 10-16-2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyd View Post
Jesus, coming on here is so frustrating anymore. How is it that no matter what the thread is about it almost always ends up going off on some wild tangent with a bunch of you just bashing Stevie?! (and usually bashing her about something totally unrelated to the actual thread topic.... i.e. this thread)
It's no wonder The Ledge has gotten the reputation all over social media that it has. What a shame.
Girl, you don't have time for this. It's time for you to get to you 100th BuckVie show.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:11 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Girl, you don't have time for this. It's time for you to get to you 100th BuckVie show.
Hahaha that's tomorrow!! I clearly need a nap right now though!
Old 10-16-2017, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyd View Post
Hahaha that's tomorrow!! I clearly need a nap right now though!
I've run into you at the Las Vegas show and now the Grammy Museum (at 3pm for a 8pm event). . You are one dedicated fan. You can scold us anytime. We actually love the abuse.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:43 PM
Senior Ledgie

I would have enjoyed reading more about this Q&A but I can't get past the bull**** comments about Stevie, especially the completely off-topic one re: Tom Petty. The obsessed people are not the Stevie fans, they are the handful of misogynist old crows who can't seem to get through their day without their backslapping posts. Probably have to post before even getting through their first dump of the day.

I'm out of this pathetic message board.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:47 PM

Well, back on topic before everyone blows a gasket.

Personally, I love a place where people are honest. Even if I don't agree. OMG you don't like McVie or Nicks or Buck?? ... and the walls came tumbling down....

Anyway,

It was a wonderful night. Sat next to my best friend and Haleyd (Haleyd is as obsessed as I am about these people so it's pure fun)

We had a blast talking Mac with our mutual friend Ally. It was fun figuring out the different things we liked about the band. Hanging out with these guys was so endearing and I hope we get to do it again. That was a pure Fleetwood Mac Treat. A plate of Buck w/ a side of sarcastic McVie.
Old 10-16-2017, 11:12 PM
Senior Ledgie

Message for the owner of this **** message board below. Tried emailing but inbox was full.

That's some **** message board you run. Allowing a couple of misogynist men to dominate every discussion on the rumours section with their crass personal attacks on Stevie. She's a legendary vital part of the rumours era band and you sit there while a couple of assholes **** all over her every day no matter what the topic. You should be ashamed of yourself for not understanding the difference between allowing freedom of speech and honoring the band you've built a message board around. No wonder there are only like 10 people who are active on a board for one of the greatest bands of all time. What the **** are you thinking?
Old 10-16-2017, 11:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think Seven Wonders is the board that you're looking for. If anyone said anything negative about Stevie(on that board), they were barred from the board(and no, I was never barred...I was actually asked to be a moderator).

Oh, but wait, it went under several years ago.

You know, not everyone in life is going to agree with you. There are people out there who don't like Stevie, just as there are people who don't like any certain member of the band(John's a republican!!!). So what? Who cares? Varying opinions are what make life interesting.
Old 10-16-2017, 11:55 PM
Senior Ledgie

Please God let me die before I become some toothless old man sitting on a crapper trying to think of clever ways of calling a woman a cow without actually saying it so people don't realize I'm a hideous sexist pig. And please God let me die before I become someone who actually thinks Fleetwood Mac is still an actual band and therefore should spend every waking hour posting on a message board being all butt hurt that Stevie Nicks doesn't want to add some tracks to an album she doesn't give a **** about because she's almost 70 years old and she wants to do whatever she wants.
Old 10-16-2017, 11:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think that maybe that ship has already sailed for you!
Old 10-17-2017, 04:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

-----

Last edited by Macfan4life; 10-17-2017 at 06:08 AM..
Old 10-17-2017, 07:30 AM

So yeah, anyway. We had a really amazing time. And it was so much fun to see these legends in person.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
So yeah, anyway. We had a really amazing time. And it was so much fun to see these legends in person.
so glad you all managed to get together and have this great shared experience with fellow fans - that's what this is all about!!

my love to you, Ally, Haley and couple of my other friends who got to be there, enjoy the conversation, and hang out with you!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 10-17-2017, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
so glad you all managed to get together and have this great shared experience with fellow fans - that's what this is all about!!

my love to you, Ally, Haley and couple of my other friends who got to be there, enjoy the conversation, and hang out with you!
I wish you were there, Elle!! We would have had a blast with you. Hailey and Ally are two amazing fansters to hang with. And they could both probably out drink me.
Old 10-17-2017, 09:50 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

Quote:
I wish you were there, Elle!! We would have had a blast with you. Hailey and Ally are two amazing fansters to hang with. And they could both probably out drink me.
I wish you had been there, Elle! We had a great time... in spite of security telling me I had to wait in line outside after I got my ticket lol! One day we will all have a great time together though! And yes John I'm pretty sure I could outdrink you lol but let's try and find out soon!!

Also, me to Buster ! I love you for jumping in with me and b*tching about the unnecessary and randomly misplaced in every. single. post. Stevie hate too! #highfive lol