The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-29-2014, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Are there any FM live versions of Crystal available? I could find a BN version on YouTube with Lindsey singing and ending a show, but not with FM.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelblues View Post
Are there any FM live versions of Crystal available? I could find a BN version on YouTube with Lindsey singing and ending a show, but not with FM.
Not that I know, but I have a Live version of Frozen love by Fleetwood mac in Oakland in 1975
Old 09-30-2014, 03:26 PM

Default Since we're on the subject...

Oakland (1975): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lo1...6mmrzhg/shared

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 09-30-2014 at 03:43 PM..
Old 09-30-2014, 09:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, this Crystal recording on YouTube says it comes from 1975.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM2uAnW2LU0

Is this Buckingham Nicks as it says? I don't think it's Fleetwood Mac, but then again the video says the recording is from 1975. Maybe Lindsey and Stevie played a side gig in Arizona?

The harmony work here sounds fantastic. Really, there's no reason why this song never has re-emerged in a live setting for Stevie and Lindsey together, or Angel or I Don't Want to Know. If they ever felt like playing up the duo dynamic, these songs definitely would do it!
Old 10-01-2014, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Well, this Crystal recording on YouTube says it comes from 1975.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM2uAnW2LU0

Is this Buckingham Nicks as it says? I don't think it's Fleetwood Mac, but then again the video says the recording is from 1975. Maybe Lindsey and Stevie played a side gig in Arizona?

The harmony work here sounds fantastic. Really, there's no reason why this song never has re-emerged in a live setting for Stevie and Lindsey together, or Angel or I Don't Want to Know. If they ever felt like playing up the duo dynamic, these songs definitely would do it!
Yes, it's Buckingham Nicks.
When the others members of fleetwood Mac called Stevie and Lindsey to join the band it was around the new year's eve of 1974 and Stevie and Lindsey had still to complete the last shows as Buckingham Nicks in tour in the January of 1975 before starting to record the White album.
I have that bootleg, it's Tuscaloosa, alongside with few songs of the other gig in Birmingham.
And yes, I really like the Buckingham Nicks Crystal version, maybe even more than the "standard" version but I don't know why it's never been chosen to be part of the setlist.
I still hope about a Buckingham nicks revival to hear it.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:17 PM

Default I find conversation extremely inspirational

Buckingham Nicks Tuscaloosa (1975): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cou...nlgmcq2/shared
Old 10-02-2014, 07:38 AM

San Francisco (1987): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/x9b...p47v74p/shared
Old 10-03-2014, 07:34 AM

Largo (1979): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/72c...vrqp32h/shared

My bootleg of this concert is incomplete, so if anyone has a complete copy to upload, it would be greatly appreciated!
Old 10-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Senior Ledgie

There is a show I am looking for and am hoping someone on here has it. I know it's a long shot because this one isn't circulated that often. I'm wanting the complete 1990 Behind the Mask Main Road show. I have the bootleg release that is missing In the Back of My Mind and with The Chain cutting in but I'd like to have the complete show. The complete show was a UK radio broadcast and features the broadcast introduction and information at the end after the band intros.

I used to have it when I was still trading but lost it and would love to have it again. MP3's or FLAC are fine with me and I don't even mind if the show would be all in one track.

I found the info I had listed for it on my old trade page on the Internet Archive.

Live in Manchester, England August 25, 1990 #2 (2 CD's)
Grade & Special Notes: A. This is the complete "Next Stop, Main Road" show taken from a radio broadcast. The Introduction, In the Back of My Mind and The Chain are on one track.
Introduction, In the Back of My Mind, The Chain, Dreams, Isn't it Midnight, Oh Well, Rhiannon, Stop Messin' Around, Save Me, Gold Dust Woman, I Loved Another Woman, Landslide, World Turning, Everywhere, Stand on the Rock, Little Lies, Stand Back, You Make Loving Fun, Go Your Own Way, Tear it Up, Don't Stop, Band Introductions, Broadcast Information

If anyone has this show it would be beyond awesome if they could post it!

"I think animal testing is a terrible idea. They get all nervous and give silly answers."--Stephen Fry, A Bit of Fry & Laurie
Old 10-04-2014, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintbernard View Post
There is a show I am looking for and am hoping someone on here has it. I know it's a long shot because this one isn't circulated that often. I'm wanting the complete 1990 Behind the Mask Main Road show. I have the bootleg release that is missing In the Back of My Mind and with The Chain cutting in but I'd like to have the complete show. The complete show was a UK radio broadcast and features the broadcast introduction and information at the end after the band intros.

I used to have it when I was still trading but lost it and would love to have it again. MP3's or FLAC are fine with me and I don't even mind if the show would be all in one track.

I found the info I had listed for it on my old trade page on the Internet Archive.

Grade & Special Notes: A. This is the complete "Next Stop, Main Road" show taken from a radio broadcast. The Introduction, In the Back of My Mind and The Chain are on one track.
Introduction, In the Back of My Mind, The Chain, Dreams, Isn't it Midnight, Oh Well, Rhiannon, Stop Messin' Around, Save Me, Gold Dust Woman, I Loved Another Woman, Landslide, World Turning, Everywhere, Stand on the Rock, Little Lies, Stand Back, You Make Loving Fun, Go Your Own Way, Tear it Up, Don't Stop, Band Introductions, Broadcast Information

I don't have any Behind the mask bootleg YET, but with this intruduction I may want to start now.

Can someone please get this man a Bootleg?
Old 10-04-2014, 06:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintbernard View Post

I have this show. My bootleg has In The Back Of My Mind & The Chain, but no broadcast introduction at the beginning & no broadcast information at the end. Do you still want it without the broadcast information at the beginning & the end?
Old 10-04-2014, 11:30 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
I have this show. My bootleg has In The Back Of My Mind & The Chain, but no broadcast introduction at the beginning & no broadcast information at the end. Do you still want it without the broadcast information at the beginning & the end?
That would be perfect! I don't mind the missing broadcast info at the beginning and end.

"I think animal testing is a terrible idea. They get all nervous and give silly answers."--Stephen Fry, A Bit of Fry & Laurie
Old 10-04-2014, 02:38 PM

Default Bad quality, fantastic performance

Philadelphia (1977): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4fo...zaqyafz/shared

Like the Largo 1979 show, this isn't complete and if someone out there has the complete shows, please upload!
Old 10-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I adored that version of Dreams! It was gorgeous! Thanks for uploading.
Old 10-04-2014, 03:36 PM

Quote:
I adored that version of Dreams! It was gorgeous! Thanks for uploading.
You're welcome!
It's one of the first shows of the Rumours tour so it's close to the album version.