The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-03-2006, 11:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Amber, so you know, I'm proud of you and your sandwich.
Um..did you quote this? No, you didn't. You couldn't be that proud, then. But the Sandwich does not care, the Sandwich will do what it takes to stay on top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
Fascinating. Really. Almost as exciting as an apple, and water! Perhaps you didn't understand me. Unless someone is eating gold bricks this evening, THE SANDWICH IS IN CHARGE. The Sandwich does not give a flying rats ass about what you are eating! Get it?

I have finally achieved Sandwich, and the ecstasy is even greater than I thought it would be.
Oh, crab salad on fresh baked sourdough, Sandwich of my dreams, thank you for fulfilling my fantasy. Lays, as always a faithful and delicious - shall I say perfect? - sandwich side.
It was a long five days, but the pain has been worth it just for these few moments. And the moments again when I have the other half for Dinner.

Genova's Italian Delicatessen - I love you most of all. And thank you for allowing me to discover your lower-than-the-store brie prices. I bought a little block of heaven for three dollars.

My world is a brighter, more hope filled place than before.

The other half of this sandwich, the sandwich I've wanted for five days, the most delicious sandwich known to mankind.
Still the sandwich. Please do not usurp the sandwich.
If you are not quoting this, please do not post about your petty foodstuffs.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 08-03-2006, 11:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Um..did you quote this? No, you didn't. You couldn't be that proud, then. But the Sandwich does not care, the Sandwich will do what it takes to stay on top.

Your sandwich is an asshole.

I used to be Snow White but I drifted - Mae West.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The other half of this sandwich, the sandwich I've wanted for five days, the most delicious sandwich known to mankind.

not the sandwich. Bloody Mary and shrimp on the barbie. Yeah. oh, and Tri-tip as grilled by an authentic knuckle-dragger, the only type authorized to grill meat. yum. Ive had the ultimate savage experience. the only thing better would be (*shhhhhh* no telling!)

Last edited by irishgrl; 08-03-2006 at 11:52 PM..
Old 08-03-2006, 11:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
It's too bad you once again didn't quote, or I could've left this comment of yours up. However, since you also have trouble with reading comprehension, the Sandwich has to step in again.

The Sandwich is the head of the new regime, which doesn't tolerate dissidents. And may I add that no one, NO ONE had posted in this thread for days, no one cared about it, till I resurrected it. But now, now that the Sandwich is pre-eminent, suddenly people post in it? The Sandwich says fudge all of you, quit riding on its coattails. Get your own idea. The Sandwich resurrected it, it belongs to the Sandwich.

Quote:
Fascinating. Really. Almost as exciting as an apple, and water! Perhaps you didn't understand me. Unless someone is eating gold bricks this evening, THE SANDWICH IS IN CHARGE. The Sandwich does not give a flying rats ass about what you are eating! Get it?

I have finally achieved Sandwich, and the ecstasy is even greater than I thought it would be.
Oh, crab salad on fresh baked sourdough, Sandwich of my dreams, thank you for fulfilling my fantasy. Lays, as always a faithful and delicious - shall I say perfect? - sandwich side.
It was a long five days, but the pain has been worth it just for these few moments. And the moments again when I have the other half for Dinner.

Genova's Italian Delicatessen - I love you most of all. And thank you for allowing me to discover your lower-than-the-store brie prices. I bought a little block of heaven for three dollars.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 08-03-2006, 11:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
yes. sandwiches are known to be status seekers with delusions of grandeur, mostly because they imagine the food world revolves around them. (must have their Sun in Leo!!) but dont tell them. they couldnt handle the truth. For in truth, a sandwich is only a hodgepodge of components, it cant stand alone as a true LEADER should. It has to be constructed (built, if you will) of various disparate parts, most of which do NOT get along.

Last edited by irishgrl; 08-03-2006 at 11:56 PM..
Old 08-04-2006, 12:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh and btw, I'm eating sunflower seeds and penny candy. For dinner.

What does the sandwich have to say about that, hmm?

Old 08-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

lalalalalalalatheSandwichcan'thearyou. The Sandwich says if you ever want to see your tank top alive again, you best respect the Sandwich. Also, the Sandwich will not introduce you to Lindsey if you don't fall in line. (Standin in a line). As you can see, with every post, the Sandwich's power grows.

Quote:
The Sandwich is the head of the new regime, which doesn't tolerate dissidents. And may I add that no one, NO ONE had posted in this thread for days, no one cared about it, till I resurrected it. But now, now that the Sandwich is pre-eminent, suddenly people post in it? The Sandwich says fudge all of you, quit riding on its coattails. Get your own idea. The Sandwich resurrected it, it belongs to the Sandwich.

Old 08-04-2006, 12:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Didn't you hear me? Penny candy. I'm talkin' sour soothers. I'm talking gummy cola bottles. I'm talkin' downtown!

Old 08-04-2006, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Didn't you hear me? Penny candy. I'm talkin' sour soothers. I'm talking gummy cola bottles. I'm talkin' downtown!

You almost got me with downtown, but the Sandwich is starting to wonder if you are a retard, when all you have to do is simply quote the sandwich, and you can write whatever you want.
I'm talkin' retard!
Also, I have had a king size snickers and starburst tonight, your penny candy does not enthrall me. Although we don't have penny candy, so that's cool.

Quote:

Old 08-04-2006, 12:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Sandwich is anti-Christ. nuff said. Sandwich is an abomination. Sandwich is a sorry groper in the digested slurry of primordial slime. Sandwich is an evolutionary misfit, looking for a champion, which it apparently has in the form of Amber. HOO HA. (to coin a phrase.) Sandwich is being cheated unfortunately by its representation.

Last edited by irishgrl; 08-04-2006 at 12:35 AM..
Old 08-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Sandwich is a poseur. Sandwich is Monkey Boy in disguise. Sandwich belongs in time out. at the very least.

All the world loves McDonalds and Coca Cola. The whole world acknowledges the superiority of Taco Bell. And Jack in the Box. (thank you Purina!) The world LOVES Kentucky Fried chicken, and Pizza Hut. (not to mention Burger King)
if Sandwich appears anywhere, it is as a supporting member. AS IT SHOULD. Sandwich knows its place is one of cooperation..........Sandwich wishes AMber would get her Sun in some OTHER sign as Leo is too egotistical for Sandwich to coexist with its neighbors.

Last edited by irishgrl; 08-04-2006 at 12:43 AM..
Old 08-04-2006, 01:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The Sandwich is patient. The Sandwich will wait, and always be triumphant. The Sandwich has a**holes on ignore, too, and does not care about their trifling, lame opinions.

Quote:

Still the Sandwich. Please do not usurp the Sandwich.
If you are not quoting this, please do not post about your petty foodstuffs. The Sandwich is all, it is the beginning and the end. It is the culmination of the purpose of the universe! First there was nothing....then there was Sandwich!

Last edited by amber; 08-04-2006 at 02:19 AM..
Old 08-04-2006, 06:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Sandwich has two choices: be eaten or get stale. neither of which is very conducive to world domination. Thus Sandwich's days are numbered no matter how patient it is. And Sanwich's patron saint peeked, thus the ignore feature is of no consequence. Alas. Eventually the lowly TWINKIE will triumph by virtue of its scientifically validated superior shelf life.

Sandwich wishes it were a twinkie.

(anyone else think its ironic that someone can get all worried about the state of the Oceans and then turn right around and eat a CRAB sandwich?)

Last edited by irishgrl; 08-04-2006 at 06:17 AM..
Old 08-04-2006, 08:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Can't you read?
actually, I can. point?

right now, I'm enjoying a Diet Pepsi and a poppyseed almond muffin.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I just had eggs over medium, hash, and hash browns with coffee and orange juice.

I hear my arteries clogging.....