User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
the idea of her having a restaurant is a fun one too. . .i wonder what she would name it?
"the duck in the kitchen."
Old 11-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
I know. I was surprised that she didn't dismiss it out of hand in that VH1 Classic interview two years ago. She sounded like she might be interested in doing it, although I don't think she'd want to embarrass John. I hope she does, even if it's a very short book. I actually think there's a better chance of her writing a book than ever recording again.
with all that went on between the two of them, she might have to turn it into a picture book instead!
Old 11-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
"the duck in the kitchen."
that's cute. or she could name it after her dogs ?
Old 12-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Registered

lindsay lohan (fresh off shooting the buck/nicks biopic or trying to kill herself - i am unsure which )told me all about chris's plans. . .

just kidding. . .
but im holding out hope for chris to rejoin them in 2008 -
thus all three of them will have had their time away . . .
at least i hope
i miss her class and charm as well as everything she brings to the table musically -
and she is so much less intense than "the other two" that i think it really gave the mac a much more even vibe during concerts -

and while i am dreaming ,. . .
in 2008 they tour just as the five - like when it started . . .
it was my first concert - just the five of them - with ray lindsay coming out with the accoustic on go your own way -
i loved the roughness of those days - listening to the polished album tracks and then hearing them kick them out live as these jammin rock tunes was amazing
- now they go more for the "recreate the album sound ". . . and for me it takes a little bit of the teeth away of the live experience. . . lindsey is even using pre-recorded stuff in his shows - that kind of threw me - he joked about it during the Destiny Rules Docu. . . .about having the high note in COME be programmed in to the keys and they just hit the key instead of him having to try and hit the note with his voice - and though i know MOST of what they were doing was live when i recently saw him - i caught myself trying to figure out was was in the keyboard and what was in the musicians
-
whew - hope i didn't digress to far from the target thread here -

but as to lindsey's comments about shooting darts -
after all "the five" have been through i bet chris didn't even bat one of her lovely eyelashes at his words . . .
maybe a slight chuckle down deep
but no wounds - and maybe he is trying to goad (sp?) her into coming back -
like bros and sisters do -
just a little teasing jab