Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2024, 10:54 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default 25+ years after The Dance — Was it worth it?

I’ll preferences by saying that I am really glad that they did tour after the dance because I really enjoyed seeing some of those live shows. But better or worse the kind of Spera of Stevie and Lindsey performing their “love affair” As a centerpiece of the stage show And some of the media promo for two decades.

Would things have been better if they just toured after the dance and then didn’t continue? Afterwards, the output from the band was just one big album and then the EP.

Probably the best outcome after the dance was the fact that Lindsey made a number of interesting, solo albums, but maybe those would’ve come out anyway. And chances are Stevie would’ve released a few albums as well over that. With or without Fleetwood Mac.

I think for those of us who who were there are in 1997, there was this thought that the reunion could yield this new period of creativity and material from the band and it kind of didn’t pan out Was there a lot of value to the fans for having the band together together touring for another 30 years?