User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickypt View Post
This is really all there is to say. So what if she does some coke and drinks too much. Most of us have been there. The dumb part is that she drives and puts others at risk.
Yup, exactly. I don't really care what she does in her spare time, but I do feel sorry for her that she unnecessarily puts herself in the spotlight like this all the time. Now the media will keep throwing up on her and I think that her kind of problems are better dealt with in a more private environment.

Britney had her breaking point at one time also. Lohan might not shave her head, but sooner or later she'll do something to retaliate.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: In a dream. looking through a crystal glass or a piece of crystal or a diamond or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
I'm sick and tired of these celebrities getting chance after chance. AS far as Im concerned shes a waste of space, and I stand by that statement 100%. Dont like it, too bad
She actually doesn't take up that much space.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickypt View Post
This is really all there is to say. So what if she does some coke and drinks too much. Most of us have been there. The dumb part is that she drives and puts others at risk.
Especially, when she can afford a driver.

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 07-24-2007, 12:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
Interestingly, you just dealt publicly with a horrid and violent relationship based on substance abuse if not addiction - that seemingly would have shown you how people in that situation are controlled by the drugs, etc.

Also, what chance after chance has she been given? She got a DUI and now she has another. She was released on bail, just like anyone else likely could have done. She will go to trial and face the consequences. So, I fail to see what special treatment is she being given?
Look, I'm not saying go out and kill her, but if she ends up dead from these problems, I absololutely will not feel sorry for her one bit. ANd I DO NOT apppreciate you referencing my relationship. How dare you go there?
Old 07-24-2007, 12:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
Someone ought to kill Lindsay before she takes some family in an SUV down with her.
That is a little self righteous. While I get that no one should drink and drive - I know of no one who has not at least once in their lives. Should we kill all of them as well?

Old 07-24-2007, 12:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Look, I'm not saying go out and kill her, but if she ends up dead from these problems, I absololutely will not feel sorry for her one bit. ANd I DO NOT apppreciate you referencing my relationship. How dare you go there?
dude, don't even play. you have brought it up dozens of times yourself. it's public knowledge.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You went there and in public on this board. You openly asked for advice and craved sympathy because you were dealing with addiction related issues, which had turned violent. I thought that would have made you a little empathetic to someone else obviously struggling with addiction.

So, you opened the door - I just walked through it That is how I dare.

Old 07-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
dude, don't even play. you have brought it up dozens of times yourself. it's public knowledge.
Dozens? PLEASE! Iv'e maybe talked about that a few times. I dont dont know where you got that information. WHatever bitch
Old 07-24-2007, 01:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Dozens? PLEASE! Iv'e maybe talked about that a few times. I dont dont know where you got that information. WHatever bitch
You started an entire thread about it if memory serves me correctly.

Old 07-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
name calling. nice.

dude, you've started threads about it, you've asked for advice, you've gotten tons of sympathy from plenty of people around here (including me). so don't get self-righteous when someone brings it up. if you don't want anyone to discuss it, don't share all the details of your life.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

She really has a problem. I feel for her. She's been thrown into this huge circus like atmosphere at a very young age with way too much money and freedom. She's too young to handle it. She really has no guidance in that her parents are far from her. Plus it would seem with her father's admitted history that it runs in the family.

Last edited by gldstwmn; 07-24-2007 at 01:40 PM..
Old 07-24-2007, 01:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You started an entire thread about it if memory serves me correctly.
ONe time. Because I was going thru a very difficult period at that time. Normally I dont like talking about person things like that all that much. That dozens of times she claims Ive talked it about it a flat out lie!
Old 07-24-2007, 01:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: In a dream. looking through a crystal glass or a piece of crystal or a diamond or something.

This thread is scaring me!
Old 07-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Then your experience should have taught you that when someone is addicted, the drug is controling them. But, whatever - you seemingly just want to hate - and who am I to keep you down

and - this is from 1969 - she hardly sounds like shiitte

Mind you - I am no huge fan of her's - but the voice is still there
I don't want to hate her, nor do I hate her. There was a time when I did feel bad for her. That was about three rehab stints ago, so now I'm just under the impression that she doesn't want to help herself. On top of that, no one close to her can seem to get her to realize what she's doing to her life. (That walking pharmacy she calls a mother)

I don't want her dead by any means, but I'm just not in the crowd that thinks all of this is somebody else's fault and she's a victim of being young in Hollywood.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs3676 View Post
What is wrong with these girls? The part that I dont get is why they even drive??? I would GLADLY take a cab and party my ass off (and do). They can afford a cab, a limo, a reliable driver. I just don't get it!

Lohan is one dumb bitch.

rbs
She can definitely afford a driver. However, since she was high and apparently drunk it would seem that this plan was not well thought out.