User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
Actually, if you had her problems, i.e. medical diagnosis, you'd be hooked on drugs and unable to get off of them. I think it is laughable that people think addiction somehow is easier for the rich. But, they do.

Also, what does her addiction have to do with her talent. Every single person she has worked with has raved about her talent I mean Judy G. was a pill popping lush, but when she hit the mic. she stunned

In the end, I feel sorry for her and wish her well - just as I would anyone else.
Oh please. People in my family have been battled addiction to drugs, alcohol, etc. They also didn't have a fraction of the resources available to them that Lohan has. Still...they made it through without laughing in the face of people that were trying to help. They ended up beating it. Without millions of dollars, on call doctors, or any of it.

As far as addiction in relation to talent...I think there is a connection. It's easier to remember lines and act when you're not sweating out last night's eight ball. And to be honest, if Judy hadn't captured the gay audience...she would have been dead a lot sooner. She looked and sounded like utter **** for the last several years of life, but the Marys still wanted all they could get from her.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

she'el be dead soon. and as far as I'm concerned Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out babe!
Old 07-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
she'el be dead soon. and as far as I'm concerned Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out babe!
jesus, are you kidding me? even coming from you that's shockingly crass.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
I'm sick and tired of these celebrities getting chance after chance. AS far as Im concerned shes a waste of space, and I stand by that statement 100%. Dont like it, too bad
Old 07-24-2007, 12:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: In a dream. looking through a crystal glass or a piece of crystal or a diamond or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs3676 View Post
What is wrong with these girls? The part that I dont get is why they even drive??? I would GLADLY take a cab and party my ass off (and do). They can afford a cab, a limo, a reliable driver. I just don't get it!

Lohan is one dumb bitch.

rbs
This is really all there is to say. So what if she does some coke and drinks too much. Most of us have been there. The dumb part is that she drives and puts others at risk.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

Quote:
Someone ought to kill Lindsay before she takes some family in an SUV down with her.
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickypt View Post
This is really all there is to say. So what if she does some coke and drinks too much. Most of us have been there. The dumb part is that she drives and puts others at risk.
yes, ITA with this. i do think it's a damn shame she's got addiction problems but i'm not going to cry myself to sleep about it.
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeschmike View Post
Oh please. People in my family have been battled addiction to drugs, alcohol, etc. They also didn't have a fraction of the resources available to them that Lohan has. Still...they made it through without laughing in the face of people that were trying to help. They ended up beating it. Without millions of dollars, on call doctors, or any of it.

As far as addiction in relation to talent...I think there is a connection. It's easier to remember lines and act when you're not sweating out last night's eight ball. And to be honest, if Judy hadn't captured the gay audience...she would have been dead a lot sooner. She looked and sounded like utter **** for the last several years of life, but the Marys still wanted all they could get from her.
Then your experience should have taught you that when someone is addicted, the drug is controling them. But, whatever - you seemingly just want to hate - and who am I to keep you down

and - this is from 1969 - she hardly sounds like shiitte

Mind you - I am no huge fan of her's - but the voice is still there

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 07-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
Someone ought to kill Lindsay before she takes some family in an SUV down with her.
you're right. there's no other solution. kill the bitch.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

Quote:
you're right. there's no other solution. kill the bitch.
It's the only way to be sure.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Just read the car she was chasing was driven by her personal assistant's mother. The PA had just quit a few hours before. She may have been a passenger. I think there will be more to this story...like why the PA suddenly quit.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
I'm sick and tired of these celebrities getting chance after chance. AS far as Im concerned shes a waste of space, and I stand by that statement 100%. Dont like it, too bad
Interestingly, you just dealt publicly with a horrid and violent relationship based on substance abuse if not addiction - that seemingly would have shown you how people in that situation are controlled by the drugs, etc.

Also, what chance after chance has she been given? She got a DUI and now she has another. She was released on bail, just like anyone else likely could have done. She will go to trial and face the consequences. So, I fail to see what special treatment is she being given?

Old 07-24-2007, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeschmike View Post
Oh puke, I'm not going to pity her. My kingdom for her "problems".
Oh, choke on it. It's not "pity". I didn't say "poor girl".

I don't know what the hell some people have against treating and talking about others like they're humans. More like... I pity people who think it's copacetic to wish people dead or call them wastes of flesh.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWS View Post
Just read the car she was chasing was driven by her personal assistant's mother. The PA had just quit a few hours before. She may have been a passenger. I think there will be more to this story...like why the PA suddenly quit.
Personal assistant...cocaine...Lindsay Lohan...Lindsay wanted to play Stevie in a movie...

Ah ****, I've unraveled the grand conspiracy!
Old 07-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWS View Post
I have this funny feeling the PA saw the drugs and walked out after a hissy cat fight - I think the PA threatened Lohan with bad publicity or private pics when leaving and, thus, the chase.