Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-24-2007, 10:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Lohan Arrested...AGAIN!!

Lindsay Lohan was arrested again for suspicion of driving under the influence and also had cocaine in her pants pockets. Good Lord...does this girl ever learn? Can you say idiot?
Old 07-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

What is wrong with these girls? The part that I dont get is why they even drive??? I would GLADLY take a cab and party my ass off (and do). They can afford a cab, a limo, a reliable driver. I just don't get it!

Lohan is one dumb bitch.

rbs
Old 07-24-2007, 10:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs3676 View Post
What is wrong with these girls? The part that I dont get is why they even drive??? I would GLADLY take a cab and party my ass off (and do). They can afford a cab, a limo, a reliable driver. I just don't get it!

Lohan is one dumb bitch.

rbs
no kidding. they've got more money than god, they don't need to be driving. what bull****.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Holy crap!!!!
Old 07-24-2007, 10:28 AM
Banned

What a joke she has become. Which is sad, because out of all of those whores I figured she was one with a shred of talent. Now? Not so much.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

She was chasing another car right in front of the Santa Monica police station. It's back to rehab....then jail.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWS View Post
She was chasing another car right in front of the Santa Monica police station. It's back to rehab....then jail.
I hope so....
Old 07-24-2007, 10:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

What can I say? Congrat-u-freakin-lations to the world's dumbest person of the moment......... And I thought I couldn't stand Paris Hilton. Oh freaking well.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

she is sucha tool, i loathe her so much~ i knew that alcohol leg thingy she was wearing was a farce~ she was also seen getting some ecstasy last week~ skank!!! ~
Old 07-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

What she did is dumb as hell. But I'm not going to be all ****ed in my head and start name calling people with substance abuse problems that they obviously have no control over.

What she is doing is not rare or unique only to her social status. It's just visible, and therefore shocking to the straightlaced. This is a problem that affections millions of people, and it's not my place to act like they're subterranean mutants.

Also, who's to say it isn't a cry for help? She obviously needs to spend some time in jail, and then some time in rehab... if we know it, I'd think she does too. There are actually people who do things to get thrown back in, because they know they can't handle themselves outside without their crutch yet.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think it's a race between her and Britney Spears to see which one overdoses (fatally) first. She clearly needs to go back to rehab but rehab is going to be useless for her unless a) she really wants to get clean and b) she avoids the friends and situations that tempt her. My God the chick got out of rehab and flew to Vegas, nothing says "I'm commited to my sobriety like a flight to Vegas to party your ass off the minute you get loose from rehab does it?"

It still saddens me to see this, I don't think she has a clue as to how she is ****ing up her career, her life. It's just sad.

P.S.--She was driving on a suspended Driver's License, she allegedly was in possession of cocaine, AND blew at two seperate times a .12 and a .13. .08 is the legal limit in Cali. Oh, and she's already got a prior DUI pending. NOT good. Maybe Paris can give her some advice on her jail experience!

Last edited by DeeGeMe; 07-24-2007 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: Addition
Old 07-24-2007, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
What she did is dumb as hell. But I'm not going to be all ****ed in my head and start name calling people with substance abuse problems that they obviously have no control over.

What she is doing is not rare or unique only to her social status. It's just visible, and therefore shocking to the straightlaced. This is a problem that affections millions of people, and it's not my place to act like they're subterranean mutants.

Also, who's to say it isn't a cry for help? She obviously needs to spend some time in jail, and then some time in rehab... if we know it, I'd think she does too. There are actually people who do things to get thrown back in, because they know they can't handle themselves outside without their crutch yet.
Oh puke, I'm not going to pity her. My kingdom for her "problems".
Old 07-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

She is a freaking train wreck... The only thing that's a pity about this whole situation is that we are going to have to hear it in the news for weeks.

Last edited by #1LiddyBuckFan; 07-24-2007 at 11:45 AM..
Old 07-24-2007, 12:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1LiddyBuckFan View Post
She is a freaking train wreck... The only thing that's a pity about this whole situation is that we are going to have to hear it in the news for weeks.
i don't pity her either, being that she is a celebrity gives her more options than most people her in same situation~ she willingly knew what she was doing~ & i am so sick of kid celebrities growing up & using their being a celeb so young as an excuse for their behavior~ i mean when you see the pics of her since she has gotten out of rehab, you could tell she hadn't changed, the whole rehab thing was a plot to get out of her prior arrest/drinking problems & she went straight back to her old ways in just a matter a a couple of weeks~ yeah she really learned alot ~
Old 07-24-2007, 12:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeschmike View Post
Oh puke, I'm not going to pity her. My kingdom for her "problems".
Actually, if you had her problems, i.e. medical diagnosis, you'd be hooked on drugs and unable to get off of them. I think it is laughable that people think addiction somehow is easier for the rich. But, they do.

Also, what does her addiction have to do with her talent. Every single person she has worked with has raved about her talent I mean Judy G. was a pill popping lush, but when she hit the mic. she stunned

In the end, I feel sorry for her and wish her well - just as I would anyone else.

save the cheerleader - save the world