User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-27-2018, 01:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
What should it be called? Stevie Nicks and the Macbreakers? (ties in to Heartbreakers and Bluesbreakers)
With the lingering stench following that CBS interview, while it may seem 'ugly', I think the name Fartbreakers would be more apt.

Old 04-27-2018, 01:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah I actually believe that if none of them croaks( and I'm referring to death not some of their singing voices) during or right after this tour that they will actually record together .

Old 04-27-2018, 01:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
https://twitter.com/notphoebebuffay/...20398632058880

This is twitter gold.
Old 04-27-2018, 08:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Brown View Post
With the lingering stench following that CBS interview, while it may seem 'ugly', I think the name Fartbreakers would be more apt.
how about Windbreakers then instead?
Old 04-27-2018, 10:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
how about Windbreakers then instead?

Old 04-28-2018, 02:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Kudos if you get where this is from.

Mick Fleetwood, while you stand there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this. I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Mick. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people.

I hate this idea that Stevie's the best. Because she's not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Stevie Nicks' ass.

You’re as good as kissing Stevie’s ass as Sheryl Crow was. You're a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!

I am the best musician in the world.

I’ve been the best since day one when I walked into this band. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because the fans saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I love the fans. You know who else loved the fans? Bob Welch. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Bob is I was fired.

I’ve grabbed so many of Mick Fleetwood’s brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that they're just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for over 40 years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on the guitar, in that band, even in production! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little t-shirts. I don't get to be on TV shows. I’m certainly not on any crappy Star Trek show. I’m not on Conan O’Brian. I’m not on Jimmy Fallon. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

This isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Stevie is in the band without me next year and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Christine, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you the Buckingham McVie album with me. You’re the one who was excited to work with me and Fleetwood Mac. And then at five in the morning, you shove **** in the my face and try to sell it to the media because you’re too lazy to tell the truth.

I’m leaving Fleetwood Mac. And hell, who knows, maybe I'll make a best of album. Maybe… I’ll make a new album.

The reason I’m leaving is Stevie Nicks. Because after I’m gone, people will still pour money into this band. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Mick Fleetwood is going to make money despite himself. You know why he’s not a millionaire? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, nonsensical, douchebag women like Stevie Nicks, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this band will be better after Stevie is gone.

Let me tell you a personal story about Stevie Nicks alright. We do this whole pro-Buckingham/Nicks campaign...

[Microphone cuts off]

I've been silenced!