User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-01-2014, 12:13 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Well, this is the first time in my life I ever ate leftover pizza with my morning coffee.
There is a first for everything!!
Old 01-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well, this is the first time in my life I ever ate leftover pizza with my morning coffee.
Really, the first time? Leftover pizza in the morning is one of the great joys of life!
Old 01-01-2014, 01:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
In other words, this is the first day that you've ever truly lived. Congratulations!
Old 01-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1980 View Post
Could this year get a better start? I don't think so...

How cool is it to wake up on your birthday (today) and finding a bunch of fantastic, amazing clips from the FM concert in Vegas?!!!
Thank you so much everyone for filming and posting!!! I hope you had a great experience at the concert those of you who were there.

So because of that I have worn my "Stevie boots" today in honor of last nights concert. Wishing I would have been there.

And my birthday gift today was that I get to choose a concert of my choice at any place in Europe of my choice during 2014. (The gift from my husband and kids) So I do hope that you meant it Stevie when you said that you guys will be back in 2014 because that would mean that I have secured the financing of at least one FM concert this year.....yeah!!!!

Happy new year everyone!!!
Happy Birthday Angie - love those boots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebop View Post
They actually did! The party attendees were louder singing along than at most shows-or maybe it just seemed that way because it was a smaller room!
70 minute set to bring in the new year - and Stevie nailed GDW again-Magical!
A night I will never forget!
Thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry for reading it wrong. You were there! That must have been fantastic!!
Old 01-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Audio Files

I have created audio files from some of the youtube clips available from the concert. They can be found here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1nn...gas%2012.30.13

This is in courtesy of all of you that has posted your clips on Youtube! Thank's so much again!

The audio quality is not always that good but at least it is audio files
Old 01-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Fantastic quality Say Goodbye has been uploaded, though without Lindsey's dedication/introduction. Anyway, remember to prepare yourself before viewing. It's a tad emotional.... No, really. I wept.

Thank you so much. I wept too. And so did my wife. Me twice, first alone, then together. Impressive, how there's so much honesty and reality in the roles they say they play.

Old 01-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thank you for posting all these wonderful videos. You saved me a lot of time. LOL
You are very welcome... You do so much for the board I just wanted to help you out if I could.. I like cold pizza in the morning (or any other time of the day), you can get all the food groups covered... bread, meat, vegetables (sometimes fruit if you like canadian bacon and ham.. I'm not a fan if It but I know people who are) it's almost the perfect food..so eat up
Old 01-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
Thank you so much. I wept too. And so did my wife. Me twice, first alone, then together. Impressive, how there's so much honesty and reality in the roles they say they play.
I agree with you. The role playing is very impressive. I'm glad that ( like Lindsey said) he and Stevie have finally figured out what is real and what is now "the role"

Stevie was on fire all night long.. not sure what happened..but something ( or someone ) put a little pep in her step and I love it
Old 01-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I enjoyed all of your concert review but just wanted to mention that all their shows lasted 2 hours and 40 min.

Happy 50th Birthday!!!Milestone Birthday.
Thank you for the birthday wish!!!!
The concert just seemed to have much more talking and interaction than the other shows. Maybe it was my imagination making it longer than it was, I would have been happy if it had lasted 24 hours!!!
Old 01-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
Really, the first time? Leftover pizza in the morning is one of the great joys of life!
My first time combining the two. I have eaten pizza for bkfst a million times in my life. But never with coffee.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeshere View Post
You are very welcome... You do so much for the board I just wanted to help you out if I could.
I appreciate the help especially because you know how to embed.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Ledgie

My video of Say Goodbye. Super close up because I was right at her feet. If you watch in HD, you'll see the tears on her face the whole time

When I tell her, "We love you Stevie," around 10 seconds in, she turns to look at me (it's hard to tell that she did through video but that's just because I had the camera kind of off to my side so I wasn't watching through the screen) with that look in her eyes - I will never forget that. She never really responded to people yelling/saying things to her this show, so it caught me by surprise when she looked down at me. And let me tell you, being on the receiving end of that look was incredibly heartbreaking I will never forget that.

(Also, sorry about my friend and I talking a little bit during it. We were losing our **** kind of.)

Last edited by allie3466; 01-01-2014 at 04:23 PM..
Old 01-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Gold Dust Woman by Stevie Mac

They've tweaked it a little bit so it sounds very reminscent of the '77 version. I half expected Stevie to go Gypsy Rose Lee there in that middle part of the song.

Last edited by gldstwmn; 01-01-2014 at 04:30 PM..
Old 01-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie3466 View Post

My video of Say Goodbye. Super close up because I was right at her feet. If you watch in HD, you'll see the tears on her face the whole time

When I tell her, "We love you Stevie," around 10 seconds in, she turns to look at me (it's hard to tell but I had the camera not directly in front of me, so she is looking at me) with that look in her eyes - I will never forget that. She never really responded to people yelling/saying things to her this show, so it caught me by surprise when she looked down at me. And let me tell you, being on the receiving end of that look was incredibly heartbreaking I will never forget that.

(Also, sorry about my friend and I talking a little bit during it. We were losing our **** kind of.)
Thank you for posting, and to everybody else for their vids/reviews

It is hard watching Stevie's reaction here, maybe with John coming back too she already felt emotional? We all know much of the interaction with Lindsey is for show, but this was as real as it gets. She did look more sad than I've ever seen her, did she seem ok as they left the stage?

Must have been a great show to see anyway
Old 01-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
That's my late night/late morning go to food.