Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-07-2007, 10:51 AM

you reap what you sew....
Old 07-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
I believe it's from this photoshoot, shot by Richard Avedon. This picture was in a 1979 issue of Rolling Stone. Now we know what underwear Chris was wearing in this picture.

Sorry for being tardy, but thanks. (I was out of town for a family reunion and just got back.)
Old 07-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailh View Post
There are several debates raging on the Stevie and Lindsey boards on this site and others. As Lindsey is obviously the main topic in the book and Stevie comes into it a lot they are feeling a bit defensive about how their heroes are portrayed. Whereas we are a bit more detached from it and spend our time discussing Christine's knickers.

I wonder how we would feel if Eddy Quintela wrote a similar book dishing the dirt? Would we buy it?

I've a feeling this would never happen because I reckon (although I have absolutely no way of knowing this) that part of his "settlement" was to keep quiet.

What does everyone else think?

Gail

speaking of eddy, does anybody have a picture of him? not that i really care, but he is the name of which has no face. I have never seen him. only heard of him

and, being as big of a Lindsey fan as I am, think that i would rather read a book written about chris than lindsey. I mean, it just seems CAH is just trying to make money, and is only using the bad parts, i would rather read about chris' granny knickers and how she lived her life than lindseys abuseive ways.

and one more thing-i like the way chris dresses
Ive modeled several of my school outfits after stuff shes worn, between her and stevie, my clothes between march and june were mostly inspired by them [seeing as the dresses couldnt be worn in the winter...].

I particularly love chris' clothes in the Little Lies video. that jacket with that skirt-genius! [i did that in...december i think, i got a compliment from the guy i like on it ]

so CAH can STFU about chris' clothes
Old 07-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailh View Post
There are several debates raging on the Stevie and Lindsey boards on this site and others. As Lindsey is obviously the main topic in the book and Stevie comes into it a lot they are feeling a bit defensive about how their heroes are portrayed. Whereas we are a bit more detached from it and spend our time discussing Christine's knickers.

I wonder how we would feel if Eddy Quintela wrote a similar book dishing the dirt? Would we buy it?

I've a feeling this would never happen because I reckon (although I have absolutely no way of knowing this) that part of his "settlement" was to keep quiet.

What does everyone else think?

Gail
if eddy wrote a book, i would definitely want to read it. but i would go to the bookstore and read it there, so as not to give that b@stard any of my money. then once it came into my library, i would check it out and photocopy the whole thing. this is probably what i will do with "storms" (minus the photocopying. . .not worth the effort in this case). i'll sit down in one of those comfy chairs at border's with a cup of tea and read the whole thing in one shot.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrislit18 View Post
I particularly love chris' clothes in the Little Lies video. that jacket with that skirt-genius!

so CAH can STFU about chris' clothes
actually i love her ensemble in that video as well.

did i read correctly in one of the other threads that CAH is/was a costumer? and that she worked on the "save me" video? no doubt she dressed that ridiculously random native american couple. so yes, based on that alone, i'd say she can certainly STFU about chris.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

OMG Aisling! I might have to wait and do that for Storms
why should i give that B!TCH my $$

Plus Chris > CAH on coolness scale.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:18 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrislit18 View Post
speaking of eddy, does anybody have a picture of him? not that i really care, but he is the name of which has no face. I have never seen him. only heard of him
Go to http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=18386, a previous thread. There are earlier photos around of him with Christine, but these are much more recent.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks DrK!!
Old 07-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrK View Post
Go to http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=18386, a previous thread. There are earlier photos around of him with Christine, but these are much more recent.
I remember this thread. Just went back to it and noticed these (unreleased) songs written by Chris and Eddy:

can't get enough
gina
i believe, l believe
on our own
ordinary man
this feeling of love

Does anyone have any demos of these?

BTW: I have no proof but I have a hunch Eddy's primary contribution to Chris's songs were lyrics. She has always had some difficulty filling out the verses.