Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailh View Post
http://www.justinhayward.com/home.php3

This is the link to Justin Hayward's site.

Check out the discography - Bright Music (Martin Wyatt's company) published a lot of the songs and Mr Wyatt produced some of the tracks.

A man of many talents.

Not sure whether he still looks after Justin though.

I'm off to watch some telly (which reminds me an episode of Greys Anatomy which ws on the other night was called "Tell me sweet little lies")

Gail
Thanks for the link. Until today, I'd never heard of Justin Hayward. I also did a little checking & it looks like Mr. Wyatt produced a Harry Nilsson album after he had passed away.

By the way, did that Grey's Anatomy episode include the Chris/FM "Little Lies" song?
Old 04-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
Thanks for the link. Until today, I'd never heard of Justin Hayward. I also did a little checking & it looks like Mr. Wyatt produced a Harry Nilsson album after he had passed away.

By the way, did that Grey's Anatomy episode include the Chris/FM "Little Lies" song?
Ermm I don't know I didn't watch it - I only saw the title

Justin Hayward was in The Moody Blues of Nights in White Satin fame

Gail
Old 04-16-2007, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for the link Gail. Christine looks well and happy, and it's great to see her get recognition for her composing.
Old 04-16-2007, 06:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

she looks older, but beautiful, she express hapiness and that adds beauty
Old 04-16-2007, 11:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

thanks for the head's up gail! i agree with all the j.k. rowling/helen mirren comparisons, altho i'm inclined to lean a little more j.k. rowling than helen mirren. it's funny but back when dlisted shouted her out on her birthday, half the comments were "whoa i thought that was j.k. rowling!" either way she looks fantastic.

i continue to hope that because martin wyatt mentioned getting the site up and running again to gail that he will eventually do it. maybe he's just a procrastinator? maybe christine is a procrastinator? in my own little fantasy world, i tell myself she's busy doing really important projects. . .like writing that book we all dream about. or recording that new, top secret R&B album we've all decided she should do!

either way, yeah it doesn't have to be anything extensive. honestly i'd just be happy to have a few pages for information's sake, plus the forum back. (and then of course after that we can all scheme on how to get her to post her Q&A answers, plus the treasure trove of outtakes that are probably still sitting on dan's computer.) i wonder if he's hesitant because he thinks it will be a large undertaking and he doesn't have someone full time to man the site?

oh and i saw the eppy of grey's and they didn't play it.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

She looks fabulous. A little sunburnt, but fabulous.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=Aisling;680422
either way, yeah it doesn't have to be anything extensive. honestly i'd just be happy to have a few pages for information's sake, plus the forum back. (and then of course after that we can all scheme on how to get her to post her Q&A answers, plus the treasure trove of outtakes that are probably still sitting on dan's computer.) i wonder if he's hesitant because he thinks it will be a large undertaking and he doesn't have someone full time to man the site?
[/QUOTE]

Yes that would be good but quite honestly I think if they were going to do a new site they'd have done it by now. He told me last year he was looking for someone to do it and he said the same thing on an email a few weeks back. I'll be surprised if it ever happens (pleased but surprised)

I think Christine needs to make her mind up whether she's retired or not. the site as it stands as the moment doesn't serve any purpose. It looks like it's promoting an album that came out nearly 3 years ago. If all they want is just a presence on the web then it needs to be simple and factual.(Biography, discography, a few pictures etc) If they want a little more then it will need to be updated on occasions and a forum would need a moderator and maybe as you say that's what's stopping them.

Gail

Gail

Last edited by Gailh; 04-17-2007 at 06:01 AM..
Old 04-17-2007, 05:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailh View Post
I think Christine needs to make her mind up whether she's retired or not.
I suspect that may be what's going on. It's really up to Chris. She's the one paying for it. Maybe Mr. Wyatt is the one who wants the website & Chris isn't really sure.

I think she's definitely done with live performing, but she was slightly vague about recording again. She didn't close the door on that completely. She also talked about writing a book both during the Dance reunion & in that VH1 Classic interview. Maybe she doesn't want to bother with a website unless she were decide to do something again. I wish I knew what she was doing now, if anything.

Last edited by macfan 57; 04-17-2007 at 05:40 AM..
Old 04-17-2007, 05:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
I suspect that may be what's going on. It's really up to Chris. She's the one paying for it. Maybe Mr. Wyatt is the one who wants the website & Chris isn't really sure.

I think she's definitely done with live performing, but she was slightly vague about recording again. She didn't close the door on that completely. She also talked about writing a book both during the Dance reunion & in that VH1 Classic interview. Maybe she doesn't want to bother with a website unless she were decide to do something again. I wish I knew what she was doing now, if anything.
Maybe she doesn't even know she's got a website

I think she's about as retired as she was before making ITM. By that I mean she probably thinks she's retired but if someone were to "talk nice to her" then maybe "anything is possible"

Whatever the situation the website needs changing. the domain name will need renewing or re-registering or whatever it is you do with domain names in July this year.

Gail