The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

So, my one-way ticket to martyrdom and eternal fame is as easy as joining the Threadjack forum? Do I dare? Nah, I'll wait. Watching The Wiz have a nervous breakdown is too much fun.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze View Post
Irony is that 7W started as the anti-Ledge and they thought they could do it better.
lol. i will never accuse the ledge of being perfect, but there's a reason it's been here 10+ years. the ~wyndchyld~ regime is not that reason.. and that's all i've ever noticed on my visits to 7W.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

LOL.

Now mikeschmike has been banned. oh boyyyyy

OH AND PIP TOO! Welcome aboard, you've been damned to Stevie-Hell too.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan8472 View Post
LOL.

Now mikeschmike has been banned. oh boyyyyy
Me too!
Old 06-26-2007, 01:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Okay, so what is all of this "private information" and this supposed plot to "use it against the community" all about? I would like to hope/think that there is some kind of juicy, scandalous mystery intrigue in play here... but really, come on, what kind of secret plot could they have been scheming? An attempt to detonate an Illume candle-scented chiffon bomb at 7W Headquarters?
Old 06-26-2007, 01:09 PM
Senior Ledgie

Hi everybody! I just signed in and haven't read through the pages of this thread yet.

I joined the Ledge before 7W's was ever started, but had trouble logging on, got the invite to 7W, and so never really spent much time here. Recently, I've been thinking about figureing out my account here (in some free time) and re-introducing myself. Brian has now given me a reason to do just that.

I'm looking forward to rejoining what I know is a HUGE Stevie/FM online community.

Now, to work through this thread . . . .

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Old 06-26-2007, 01:10 PM
Junior Ledgie

Well as a banned member of the "anti 7w's" I can proudly say **** the wizard. I was just made a forum leader and actually took it as something I looked forward to. While I made a comment that wizard and another are probably teabagging each other, I was nor was any other saying anything against 7W. All of the members who were banned that I chatted with and laughed with enjoyed 7Ws. Threadjack was started to replace chit chat. We had fun which is what everyone who joins a message board does. I find the "reasoning" that Brian has chosen to be not just pathetic, but paranoid. My phone has been ringing off the hook all night and most of today from members at that board wanting to know why I was banned. Well here it is. 39 members were banned because we would not kiss Brians ass. We were banned because we believe that a uncensored board should be just that, uncensored. We should be able to express ourselves openly. No one ever posted a PM that was secret. Things that were posted were acceptances for forum leaders and global moderators. OMG such sensitivity. Big trade secrets there. I am figuring that whoever the "5 moles" are, should be quite pleased with themselves. Personally, I don't give a crap. As to Brians BS to the rules violations, he bans 39 people for " breaking the rules" yet he can not enforce his own rule about attacking a Mod. Yes this all started from when Kristin (Global Moderator extrordoniar) was attacked personally by another member of 7. Brians responce, close chit chat. Pull all post that have been made in chit chat so nobody could pull them up for a future reference or a acurrate quote. So Becky being the great person she is, started threadjack. Brian needs to grow up, get off the crack and back on his Lithium. For those who are at seven wonders, I wish you well. I have had a great time posting there and I look forward to posting here at the ledge more now. For those who did not want all this drama, I do apolgize to you as you do not need the **** from there.
Trucker Mike
Old 06-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Junior Ledgie

The whole thing is so ridiculous! I wonder if there'll be anyone left there once he's finished

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
Okay, so what is all of this "private information" and this supposed plot to "use it against the community" all about? I would like to hope/think that there is some kind of juicy, scandalous mystery intrigue in play here... but really, come on, what kind of secret plot could they have been scheming? An attempt to detonate an Illume candle-scented chiffon bomb at 7W Headquarters?
I'm on the board and I have no idea what this "private information" is
Old 06-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
Five members were acting as "informants" and gave up their posting privileges by letting themselves get banned in order to allow the 7W fascist regime to continue
Superb!
Quick, someone contact the CIA, this is a matter of national security!
Old 06-26-2007, 01:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I see the implosion coming over there. He doesn't see the underlying problem that people felt they could not discuss things on their own board and had to create another board. That is a sign things are amiss from the start.

Brian, Tear Down This Board!

Watching the drama of the Ledge since 2001.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon View Post
Me too!
i saw that pip. meanwhile, i called him a nazi, and he hasn't banned me yet. total wanker.
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker007nmss View Post

Brian, Tear Down This Board!

Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
An attempt to detonate an Illume candle-scented chiffon bomb at 7W Headquarters?

LMAO!! WOW! Where can I get one of them? Seriously though, God only knows what's going on with the 7W board. I think I registered there and posted like...twice...but I never really took to it. It never seemed as friendly as the ledge. Glad I'm not there now. If you are all gettin banned for doing jack then God knows what me and my big mouth would get banned for. Ahh well, here's to happy-clappy-fabby-cheery postings on the Ledge
Old 06-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
Here's a list of some of the members banned recently:

..said Alice...
AliceLover
aragon
auldmstree
crylove77
EnchantedStevie
GypsyMistress
Kristin
mac_fan_4_life
Moz
Nathrach
Nightbird88
ryan8472
Sanne
takenbythesky77
TimelessBarbara
untoldsarcasm
WildInTheWind
How could you forget me? Long time member from the get go, long time moderator - gone, as I had the gall to chat with my friends on another forum after the 7W chitchat forum was removed and he commanded that no chit chat go on in any threads.

I'm outta there . . . .

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Old 06-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The "private information" was two PMs Brian sent to two members telling them they were chosen to be a forum leader and a mod. And they were both excited about it. That's the super secret private PMs.