The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Senior Ledgie

Smile Downloads: LB Live, Demos, Outtakes & Misc.

I'm working my way through the amazing collection of boots from nailatixela and will be posting everything as I get through it. I will also be adding to these lists with shows/demo sets, etc. that I am able to find online and download. Everything is presented in 160-320 bitrates and most of the shows are in single-file rar's. It takes me about 30-45 minutes to upload a single show (depending on size) so this will take a little time, but eventually I will get to everything. If there are any problems with the links or files, just let me know and fix them ASAP!

1992: Out of the Cradle Tour

Live at the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano, CA December 11, 1992 #1 (1 CD)
Grade & Special Notes: A+. This appears to be the edit Westwood One Radio broadcast version.
Setlist: Big Love (2:57), Go Insane (5:22), Don't Look Down (5:20), The Chain (5:24), Trouble (2:49), Tusk (4:13), You Do or You Don't (4:20), I'm So Afraid (4:20), This Nearly was Mine (8:41), Street of Dreams (3:01), Never Going Back Again (4:07), All My Sorrows (3:04), This is the Time (4:33), Go Your Own Way (5:45), Eyes of The World (4:00), Soul Drifter (2:00)
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bw...CA12-13-92.rar

Live at the Coach House in San Juan, Capistrano, CA December 12, 1992 #2 (1 CD)
Grade & Special Notes:
A. This is the pre-FM Westwood One radio master that includes songs not aired during the Westwood One broadcast.
Setlist: Big Love (4:21), Go Insane (5:29), Don't Look Down (3:59), The Chain (4.38, Trouble (3:20), Tusk (4:24), You Do Or You Don't (4:00), I'm So Afraid (8:39), Never Going Back Again (3:08), All My Sorrows (4:21), Wrong (4:36), Band Intros (1:11), This Is The Time (5:07), Go Your Own Way (5:45), Save Me A Place (4:36), Eyes Of The World (4:26), Soul Drifter (1:33).
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gt...e-FMMaster.rar

Last edited by saintbernard; 05-06-2014 at 08:52 PM..
Old 05-05-2014, 08:05 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default 2006: Under the Skin Tour

Placeholder post.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default 2008: Gift of Screws Tour

Live at the Moore Theatre in Seattle, WA September 9, 2008 (2 CD's)
Grade and Special Notes:
A-. This is a fantastic show!
Setlist: Great Day (4:09), Love Runs Deeper (4:15), Trouble (5:05), Go Insane (3:54), Tusk (4:57), I Know I'm Not Wrong (4:16), Gift of Screws (3:26), Never Going Back Again (4:00), Big Love (6:02), Shut Us Down (8:18), Under the Skin (4:10), Did You Miss Me (6:27), Come (6:07), World Turning (7:15), I'm So Afraid (8:55), Go Your Own Way (6:24), Encore Break (1:24), Second Hand News (3:48), Don't Look Down (3:20), Band Intros (4:28), Treason (6:23), Time Precious Time (5:15)
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u6...leWA9-9-08.rar

Live at the House of Blues in Cleveland, OH October 1, 2008 (2 CD's)
Grade & Special Notes:
A-.
Setlist: HOB Intro (2:02), Great Day (4:41), Love Runs Deeper (4:55), Trouble (4:11), Go Insane (3:57), Tusk (4:42), I Know I'm Not Wrong (4:23), Gift of Screws (3:44), Never Going Back Again (3:51), Big Love Intro (2:23), Big Love (3:47), Shut Us Down (8:43), Under the Skin (4:25), Did You Miss Me Intro (1:42), Did You Miss Me (4:11), Come (6:57), World Turning (3:47), Drum Solo (4:51), I'm So Afraid (9:32), Go Your Own Way (6:58), Encore Break (2:11), Second Hand News (3:44), Don't Look Down (3:28), Band Intros (8:38), Treason (5:52), Time Precious Time (6:10)
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pp...dOH10-1-08.rar

Live at the Keswick Theatre in Glenside, PA October 18, 2008 (2 CD's)
Grade and Special Notes:
A.
Setlist: Great Day (4:03), Love Runs Deeper (4:16), Welcome (1:02), Trouble (4:11), Go Insane (3:47), Tusk (5:02), I Know I'm Not Wrong (4:23), Gift of Screws (3:30), Never Going Back Again (4:06), Big Love Intro (2:30), Big Love (3:43), Shut Us Down (9:08), Under the Skin (5:09), Lindsey Talks (3:53), Did You Miss Me (4:13), Come (7:24), World Turning (3:57), Drum Solo (5:30), I'm So Afraid (9:32), Go Your Own Way (7:45), Second Hand News (3:43), Don't Look Down (3:21), Band Intros & Treason Intro (8:27), Treason (5:44), Time Precious Time (6:09)
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/02...A10-18-089.rar
Old 05-05-2014, 08:07 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default 2011: Seeds We Sow Tour

Placeholder post.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Demos, Outtakes & Miscellaneous

Demos From the Village Recorder, circa 1995 (2 CD's)
Grade & Special Notes:
A. "Try for the Sun" (cassette) is labeled as "Try For the Son" on the studio sheet. "Deep Dense 1" and Given Thing 1" were labeled with the "1" to differentiate them from the demos on the second volume. The apostrophe in "Steve's Riff" was added when these demos went into circulation. For more information about the labelling see the included "Info" file in the rar.
Volume I: Try for the Sun (cassette), Try for the Sun, She Smiled Sweetly, Someone's Gotta Change Your Mind, Deep Dense (cassette), Deep Dense (Track 1), My Little Demon (Gtrs.), Given Thing (demo 1).
Volume II: Steve's Riff (Cassette), Steve's Riff (Track), Deep Dense (Track 2), My Little Demon (Track), Down on Rodeo (demo), Down on Rodeo (Track), Blue Turns to Grey, Given Thing (Demo 2).
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tp...r--320kbps.rar

Gift of Screws Demos (1 CD)
Grade & Special Notes:
A.
Tracklist: Someone's Gotta Change Your Mind, Miranda, Steal Your Heart Away, Red Rover, She Smiled Sweetly, Come, Down on Rodeo, Gotta Get Away, Try for the Sun, Shuffle Riff, Murrow, Gift of Screws, Bleed to Love Her, Twist of Fate, Wear You Down (Steve's Riff), Say Goodbye, The Singer Not the Song, Given Thing, Deep Dense, Blue Turns to Grey.
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ak...s--320kbps.rar

Lindsey Buckingham "Rare and Alive", Volume 2 (1 CD)
Grade & Special Notes:
A/A-/B+. The sound quality varies throughout as there is a mixture of studio, television performances and live material on this collection.
Tracklist: That's All For Everyone (remix), Wrong (edit), Soul Drifter (radio edit), Countdown (radio edit), Don't Look Down (single version), Not That Funny (live), Sorcerer, Lola (My Love), Frozen Love (live), Bwana (Saturday Night Live), Trouble (Saturday Night Live), Countdown (Letterman), Soul Drifter (Letterman), Don't Look Down (The Tonight Show with Jay Leno), Never Going Back Again (Rare on Air), Holiday Road (acoustic), Louie Louie (acoustic), Countdown (In Concert), This Nearly Was Mine/Street of Dreams, Soul Drifter (In Concert), Never Going Back Again (In Concert), Soul Drifter (Regis & Kathy Lee), Silver Springs (live with Fleetwood Mac, Lindsey finishes the song for an emotional Stevie)
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2x...2--320kbps.rar

Lindsey Buckingham: Rarities & B-Sides (1 CD)
Grade & Special Notes:
A/A-. The quality varies slightly on all these tracks but they are very listenable. All tracks are 128kbps
Tracklist: Time Bomb Town, Time Bomb Town (alternate), Here Comes the Sun (no intro), Here Comes the Sun (with intro), Big Love (Mark & Brian), Big Yellow Taxi (snippet), Bwana (Saturday Night Live), Trouble (Saturday Night Live), Countdown (radio edit), Countdown (live in studio), Dancin' Across the USA, Go Insane (extended dance mix), Holiday Road, Holiday Road (edited mix), Never Going Back Again (KCRW Rare on Air), On the Wrong Side, Slow Dancing (extended remix), Soul Drifter (Live in Studio), Street of Dreams (Live in Studio), Big Love (Letterman with Stevie Nicks), Soul Drifter (remix), That's Enough For Me (alternate), I Want You Back (Mick Fleetwood's Zoo).
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/o8...s--128kbps.rar

Lindsey Buckingham: Rarities, Volume 1 (1 CD)
Grade & Special Notes:
A. All tracks are
Tracklist: Down Endless Street, Cool Water, Time Bomb Town, You & I Part 1, Goodbye Angel, Holiday Road, Teen Beat, Gold, Twisted, On the Wrong Side, Make Me a Mask, Walls, Long Distance Winner, Stephanie, Not That Funny, Go Insane (The Dance), Big Love (The Dance), My Little Demon (The Dance), World Turning (live)
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ja...1--128kbps.rar

Lindsey Buckingham: Rarities, Volume 2 (1 CD)
Grade & Special Notes:
A. All tracks are 128kbps.
Tracklist: Steal Your Heart Away, Down Endless Street, I Want You Back, You and I Part 1, You and I Part 2, Book of Miracles, Go Insane (The Dance), Green Manalishi (live), Goodbye Angel, Dancin' Across the USA, Lola (My Love), Without a Leg to Stand On, Twisted, Make Me a Mask, Not That Funny, Teen Beat, Holiday Road, On the Wrong Side, Time Bomb Town #1, Time Bomb Town #2.
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jg...2--128kbps.rar

Lindsey Buckingham: Words & Music, A Retrospective, 1992 (1 CD)
Grade & Special Notes:
A. Includes artwork.
Tracklist: Interview, Stephanie, Interview, Monday Morning, Interview, Go Your Own Way, Interview, Tusk, Interview, Trouble, Interview, Holiday Road, Interview, Go Insane, Interview, Big Love, Interview, Wrong, Interview, Don't Look Down, Interview, Countdown.
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/53...tive)_1992.rar

Last edited by saintbernard; 05-07-2014 at 02:52 AM..
Old 05-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thank you!!!

Old 05-06-2014, 08:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up Holy Crapola!

Seattle and Cleveland from the GOS tour! I was at both of those shows, so I THANK YOU so much for those!!

Will download when I get home from work!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!
Old 05-06-2014, 08:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Out of the Cradle - San Juan Capistrano

I understood from a previous thread that "Wrong" was played at one of the two nights at San Juan Capistrano. Any chance of getting that posted? Thanks!
Old 05-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow, big thanks for taking the time to share the cool Lindsey stuff

http://stillgoinginsane.fleetwoodmac-uk.com
Still Going Insane - A Lindsey Buckingham Resource
Old 05-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 View Post
Seattle and Cleveland from the GOS tour! I was at both of those shows, so I THANK YOU so much for those!!
This was the first time I'd listened to the Seattle show and I liked it immediately. Lindsey was in such great form that night. It was a pleasure from start to finish!

Quote:
I understood from a previous thread that "Wrong" was played at one of the two nights at San Juan Capistrano. Any chance of getting that posted? Thanks!
"Wrong" wasn't on this disc and, honestly I can't remember if I ever did have a San Juan Capistrano show that had it on it because it has been so long since I've gone through all these great old boots. I'm trying to put my collection back together so I'm scouring the net for sources to download boots and if I come across it I will get it upped and posted here.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

thanks for taking the time to upload these and share!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
thanks for taking the time to upload these and share!
Seconded! But please try to keep an eye out for that "Wrong", I love that song thank you!
Just a dream, just a dream.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Senior Ledgie

San Juan Capistrano pre-FM master is up!

Last edited by saintbernard; 05-06-2014 at 08:53 PM..
Old 05-07-2014, 04:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintbernard View Post
San Juan Capistrano pre-FM master is up!
Thank you very much for doing this. It is interesting to compare the two setlists and speculate why he chose one over the other for the rest of the tour. Thanks again.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintbernard View Post
I'm working my way through the amazing collection of boots from nailatixela and will be posting everything as I get through it. I will also be adding to these lists with shows/demo sets, etc. that I am able to find online and download. Everything is presented in 160-320 bitrates and most of the shows are in single-file rar's. It takes me about 30-45 minutes to upload a single show (depending on size) so this will take a little time, but eventually I will get to everything. If there are any problems with the links or files, just let me know and fix them ASAP!
Thanks so much! Do you have any Under the Skin shows?