The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #181  
Old 01-29-2018, 01:53 PM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 9,793
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Macfan57!!!!!!
Hooray!! You get the anti Alzheimer's award!
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 01-29-2018, 01:54 PM
aleuzzi's Avatar
aleuzzi aleuzzi is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Hooray!! You get the anti Alzheimer's award!
lolol

Now let's totally stalk her and bring her back into the fold.
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 01-29-2018, 10:03 PM
GypsySorcerer's Avatar
GypsySorcerer GypsySorcerer is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: KY
Posts: 6,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Dulcimer! Oh my. I swear FM fans are the most interesting and creative people. I laughed so hard I started coughing at the memory of that particular absurdity. I might have to go back into the archives and reread those posts just for old times sake.
I think there was actually a third name he posted under, too.... That was during all of the "Survivor" games on the board.
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 01-29-2018, 10:31 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 10,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer View Post
I think there was actually a third name he posted under, too.... That was during all of the "Survivor" games on the board.
Hejira was always peppy, too.
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 01-30-2018, 02:23 AM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 9,793
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Hejira was always peppy, too.
Wasn't it HejiraNYC?

I feel like I'm having Ledge flashbacks from 15 years ago!
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 01-30-2018, 05:49 AM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 10,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Wasn't it HejiraNYC?

I feel like I'm having Ledge flashbacks from 15 years ago!
Yes, you are correct.
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 02:49 PM
sodascouts
This message has been deleted by sodascouts. Reason: Information relevant to only one poster and therefore inappropriate for a thread.
  #187  
Old 02-02-2018, 05:45 PM
jwd jwd is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Fleetucky
Posts: 2,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Dulcimer! Oh my. I swear FM fans are the most interesting and creative people. I laughed so hard I started coughing at the memory of that particular absurdity. I might have to go back into the archives and reread those posts just for old times sake.
Have you found them yet? I'd be interested in reading them too. I'd say from absurd to ridiculous. Then again, some of those archives were lost because of a server switch or something. But those were crazy times on The Ledge.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 02-03-2018, 12:50 PM
gldstwmn's Avatar
gldstwmn gldstwmn is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Drowning in the sea of La Mer
Posts: 18,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Have you found them yet? I'd be interested in reading them too. I'd say from absurd to ridiculous. Then again, some of those archives were lost because of a server switch or something. But those were crazy times on The Ledge.
I did a search for Dulcimer and came up with a 15 page thread where everyone is fighting over the use of post it notes at the top of the Rumours forum. I haven't gone any further than that for fear of getting lost and not being able to find my way out.
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 02-03-2018, 01:38 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 10,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
I did a search for Dulcimer and came up with a 15 page thread where everyone is fighting over the use of post it notes at the top of the Rumours forum. I haven't gone any further than that for fear of getting lost and not being able to find my way out.
Good times..
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 02-04-2018, 12:30 AM
jwd jwd is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Fleetucky
Posts: 2,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
I did a search for Dulcimer and came up with a 15 page thread where everyone is fighting over the use of post it notes at the top of the Rumours forum. I haven't gone any further than that for fear of getting lost and not being able to find my way out.
You'd think the world was coming to an end with sticky notes at the top of the page. I'd bet my bottom dollar that if "Dulcimer and CarneVaca" were in that same thread, they'd be agreeing with each other.
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 02-04-2018, 10:17 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 10,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
You'd think the world was coming to an end with sticky notes at the top of the page. I'd bet my bottom dollar that if "Dulcimer and CarneVaca" were in that same thread, they'd be agreeing with each other.
OMG.. I forgot all about CarneVaca.
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 02-04-2018, 10:43 PM
BombaySapphire3 BombaySapphire3 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: San Francisco Bay area
Posts: 3,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
OMG.. I forgot all about CarneVaca.
Who could forget RESCIND THE STRIKES!!!
__________________
Children of the world the forgotten chimpanzee..in the eyes of the world you have done so much for me. ..SLN.

Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 02-06-2018, 11:17 AM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 10,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
Who could forget RESCIND THE STRIKES!!!
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo
$20.0
1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved