The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Well I must've missed that. I can truly say I never heard anything about aborting anyone, or tossing them in a wood chipper. I did miss a bit of the convo, though... I am at work after all.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
no sh*t.

man, i wish i had screencapped.
The reason why everyone was rambling about nonsensical stuff that night was simply to ignore and override that crazy dude who rambles on endlessly about being Stevie's fiance. Every time he started typing, we'd all say something off the wall to divert the convo. I think you missed a big chunk of what was really going on, because you came in later. But you're gonna think what you're gonna think... so I'll not respond any further to this. My only real beef with you is you're an off-topic thread hog here on the Ledge. But if you recall, I've often high fived you for your off color wit, too.

Last edited by louielouie2000; 03-23-2010 at 07:48 PM..
Old 03-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
Well I must've missed that. I can truly say I never heard anything about aborting anyone, or tossing them in a wood chipper. I did miss a bit of the convo, though... I am at work after all.
Yeah you did...it was going on when we were talking about our parents I believe.
I had classified her as The Ledge's Pubic Enemy #1 and said something like "I'd just tell her to s*ck it but would be afraid to get whatever she had" and then we had continued our convo. And then whenever someone would ask WHO? WHO? I would fill them in...

I dont think anyone was being passive aggressive - 9 out of 10 times you will get banned here for standing up for yourself or someone else around here so you tend to find it not be worth it to put your two cents in...

and to backup Danielle, I dont think she had chimed in, but I could be mistaken
Old 03-23-2010, 09:20 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHeart69 View Post
Yeah you did...it was going on when we were talking about our parents I believe.
Oh right. That was some deep talk right there!

Carrie, you can pass that buck on to someone else now.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
The reason why everyone was rambling about nonsensical stuff that night was simply to ignore and override that crazy dude who rambles on endlessly about being Stevie's fiance. Every time he started typing, we'd all say something off the wall to divert the convo. I think you missed a big chunk of what was really going on, because you came in later. But you're gonna think what you're gonna think... so I'll not respond any further to this. My only real beef with you is you're an off-topic thread hog here on the Ledge. But if you recall, I've often high fived you for your off color wit, too.
so you're denying that you said you hated me, couldn't stand me, i should have been aborted, and that you want to put me in the woodchipper feet first. got it.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
so you're denying that you said you hated me, couldn't stand me, i should have been aborted, and that you want to put me in the woodchipper feet first. got it.
Carrie, you're just trying to stir stuff up. It was your partner in crime Liam who started that whole line of convo that evening. He could have been talking about Mother Teresa and I would have bantered on in the same fashion. He was the one who said you should have been aborted, I just jockeyed back and forth for something to do other than listen to that crazy dude talk about marrying Stevie. Hell, I'm pro-life anyway... I don't think ANYBODY should be aborted. And I don't even know you to hate you. You don't know me either to know when I'm serious and when I'm not (clearly). So stop playing the martyr and trying to inflame and divide people.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Carrie, you're just trying to stir stuff up. It was your partner in crime Liam who started that whole line of convo that evening. He could have been talking about Mother Teresa and I would have bantered on in the same fashion. He was the one who said you should have been aborted, I just jockeyed back and forth for something to do other than listen to that crazy dude talk about marrying Stevie. Hell, I'm pro-life anyway... I don't think ANYBODY should be aborted. And I don't even know you to hate you. You don't know me either to know when I'm serious and when I'm not (clearly). So stop playing the martyr and trying to inflame and divide people.
right. got it.

i didn't even bring this up, by the way. but yes, i'm stirring "stuff" up.

as for being a martyr - i don't care that you talked sh*t about me, it's just funny that you did it at all, seeing as how you've been so high and mighty about cliques in the past.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:59 PM
Supporting Ledgie

From what I recall about that particular chat, everything that was said was totally in jest... and I think a lot of it was for the amusement of ourselves; mainly because there was some weird guy talking about being engaged to Stevie ...so the "ranting" commenced to sort of perturb this strange individual. I could be wrong. I truly don't recall any Carrie-bashing, of any kind.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The night I was in there we were just carrying on and being ourselves which is what I think a chat should be. I didn't notice anyone being outright mean or insulting while I was there. I can usually read people well on here and know if someones being serious or not. I liked having another platform to just talk about anything and carry on in good fun and I hope that room remains active as long as everyones having a good time. Brandon? I've yet to catch you in there so I hope to see you on some night when we're all there. ; )
Old 03-25-2010, 07:53 PM
Supporting Ledgie

How about now?
Old 03-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
How about now?
I went away for a bit, sorry... If you guys are still on I'll pop in there
Old 03-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

We're there!! COme play!
Old 03-25-2010, 10:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Glad EVERYONE made an appearance tonight...
Old 03-26-2010, 02:24 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Didn't mean to bow out so quick... I closed the window and then had to log my prints at work and just didn't feel like logging back in. Had a fun time, though
Old 03-26-2010, 10:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
We're there!! COme play!
Quote:
How about now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHeart69 View Post
Glad EVERYONE made an appearance tonight...
Damnit! I missed this again cos of the damn time difference! How about sunday evening, 10pm UK time, which is either 5pm or 6pm US?

Sound good? louie and demon, be good to chat with you guys again...