User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Catdancer View Post
I think Danax6 said in her review that they did hug but that she pushed him away in the end (I'm paraphrasing). One of my Dutch friends who was there said the same thing and thought it was weird.
Thanks, Debbie.

Are we talking about Amsterdam? I don't see that here at all:

In Paris, she lost her footing going into the hug and LB was doing a little more wild swinging with the guitar. Doesn't look like there was any pushing though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiree View Post
I don't have an answer, only know what I heard... so cryptic or not I'm not spreading it because I know I have to watch my p's and q's!
Really? Then why bring it up if you aren't going to say? Get real.

Quote:
Didn't know you ran the board CADreaming...do you?
Hahahahahahaha. Ha.

Last edited by CADreaming; 10-15-2013 at 11:34 AM..
Old 10-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Amsterdam Sara hug....My friends were there and were at the stage in the middle of S&L and said that various comments were made around them in the audience and it was obvious somethinghad happened but they weren't sure what...since I wasn't there and it was here say for my friends, I'll keep it to myself. That's why I ask...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Wow! How cryptic!
Quote:
People sure are testy around here lately. Didn't know you ran the board CADreaming...do you?
Asking for an explanation about something so silly does not make one testy.

Quote:
Really? Then why bring it up if you aren't going to say? Get real.
I'm always baffled when someone brings up a topic that piques the interest of others and then the original poster becomes testy when questioned. Desiree, what ever answer you come up with is the correct one. We are just curious observers to some good L&S drama.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Asking for an explanation about something so silly does not make one testy.

I'm always baffled when someone brings up a topic that piques the interest of others and then the original poster becomes testy when questioned. Desiree, what ever answer you come up with is the correct one. We are just curious observers to some good L&S drama.
Exactly, Viv!

Anyway, nice pic from Amsterdam...

Old 10-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Exactly, Viv!

Anyway, nice pic from Amsterdam...

Ahhh..It just keeps getting better and better.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cute!

Also love Lindsey's outfit there.

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie
Old 10-15-2013, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, my apologies to everybody. I've been looking for Danax6's review and couldn't find it and she wasn't even at the Amsterdam show but at the Antwerp show. Anyway, CAD, I don't see any pushing either but I'm sure I read somewhere that they hugged and she pushed him away in the end. Maybe I'm just going nuts

BTW, did anyone else notice that Stevie wipes his mic when she's done singing?? I remember during SYW after Mick's drum solo, a guy quickly came from the side and wiped his mic. I can see why Lindsey would like to have a clean mic after Mick's been spitting on it but Stevie??? It's not like they never exchanged bodily fluids before...

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced

Last edited by The Catdancer; 10-15-2013 at 01:17 PM..
Old 10-15-2013, 01:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Found a video of Sara in Antwerp. Judge for yourselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4WBhSwp7qo

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced

Last edited by The Catdancer; 10-15-2013 at 01:13 PM..
Old 10-15-2013, 01:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think Danax6 said in her review that they did hug but that she pushed him away in the end (I'm paraphrasing). One of my Dutch friends who was there said the same thing and thought it was weird.
I don't think Vanessa meant that literally. My take is she just meant that Stevie was cold that night. My impression was not that she actually pushed Lindsey away, but probably wanted to, from the overall vibe she gave off.

Michele
Old 10-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well, my apologies to everybody. I've been looking for Danax6's review and couldn't find it and she wasn't even at the Amsterdam show but at the Antwerp show. Anyway, CAD, I don't see any pushing either but I'm sure I read somewhere that they hugged and she pushed him away in the end. Maybe I'm just going nuts
Here's the thread you are talking about: http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=52765

The 9th post down is where Danax6 talks about Stevie pushing Lindsey away after the Sara hug.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
BTW, did anyone else notice that Stevie wipes his mic when she's done singing?? I remember during SYW after Mick's drum solo, a guy quickly came from the side and wiped his mic. I can see why Lindsey would like to have a clean mic after Mick's been spitting on it but Stevie??? It's not like they never exchanged bodily fluids before...
Well, at least she didn't wipe the mic before she sang into it. That would rather have spoiled the mood.

Maybe she just wiped it off afterwards out of force of habit. She always towels down the ellipticals at 24 Hour Fitness after she uses them too!

Michele
Old 10-15-2013, 03:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So he has gone past sniffing her hair to actually tasting it?
Old 10-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Quote:
Found a video of Sara in Antwerp. Judge for yourselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4WBhSwp7qo
Debbie, you have nothing to apologize for. I just wasn't sure which show you were talking about - I haven't read all the reviews & the UK/Euro tour is running together to me.

Didn't they say they had all been a little sick though? I'm sure that's where this mic wiping started, although I'm not sure what good it's doing lol.

Thanks for the link. I can't tell she pushes him away any more than pushes off him or just a general balancing act trying not to hit the guitar. *shrug* She's giving him the pat/back scratch anyway.

Last edited by CADreaming; 10-15-2013 at 03:08 PM..
Old 10-15-2013, 03:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
So he has gone past sniffing her hair to actually tasting it?
yum!
Old 10-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Probably just a precautionary measure to prevent the spreading of germs and as a result, prevent Lindsey from getting sick if Stevie does.

Although they hug and hold hands enough that I don't think her wiping off the mic is going to do much good.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah, I was partly referring to how cold things seemed to be between S&L. The Sara hug stood out to me because it does look like she sort of pushes him away, but maybe that's just what it looked like from my angle? And my view may be warped by the non-loving I felt the entire evening.

I have a close up video of the hug, if anyone is interested?