The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #46  
Old 08-06-2008, 09:53 PM
CharmedHour's Avatar
CharmedHour CharmedHour is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Musicman I thought the same thing about Jessica.
But there's more than looks that are similar about Jessica and Stevie.
Anyone else notice that?
What? What is it??? Is it the dogs??? The jewelry???
__________________
.:~*~Jessica~*~:.
Jessarae Papillons
www.freewebs.com/jessaraepapillons
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 08-06-2008, 10:16 PM
iamnotafraid iamnotafraid is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,850
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedHour View Post
What? What is it??? Is it the dogs??? The jewelry???
Nope, not the dogs but I guess that could be another thing.
Not the jewelry either.....

Something else.........
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 08-06-2008, 10:58 PM
CharmedHour's Avatar
CharmedHour CharmedHour is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Nope, not the dogs but I guess that could be another thing.
Not the jewelry either.....

Something else.........
Ahh! Are you just messing with me??? What is it???
__________________
.:~*~Jessica~*~:.
Jessarae Papillons
www.freewebs.com/jessaraepapillons
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 08-06-2008, 11:04 PM
iamnotafraid iamnotafraid is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,850
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedHour View Post
Ahh! Are you just messing with me??? What is it???
Hmmm...........

Actually it's something I've noticed in several of the posters I have of Stevie.

Does that help???
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 08-07-2008, 06:43 AM
Musicman408's Avatar
Musicman408 Musicman408 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Somewhere out In The Back Of Your Mind, KY
Posts: 5,519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Hmmm...........

Actually it's something I've noticed in several of the posters I have of Stevie.

Does that help???
Not at all.
__________________
New Song, "What Love Is"- Check it Out!
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 08-07-2008, 06:52 AM
CharmedHour's Avatar
CharmedHour CharmedHour is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 228
Default

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is driving me nuts!!!!! What is it????
__________________
.:~*~Jessica~*~:.
Jessarae Papillons
www.freewebs.com/jessaraepapillons
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 08-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Betsy Betsy is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In the land of the ice and snow
Posts: 1,622
Default

Charmed Hour -

You remind me of Carol Ann Harris. I think it's the long long blonde hair...

But...let me clairfy -- Carol Ann Harris when she was in her 20's and not what she looks like today. ( Too much Dr. 90210..)



ChiliD -

I wish your photo came with sound. I wanna hear you play. Got any songs recorded? And the weight loss looks good as does the new haircut.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 08-07-2008, 02:05 PM
strandinthewind's Avatar
strandinthewind strandinthewind is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York City
Posts: 25,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Musicman I thought the same thing about Jessica.
But there's more than looks that are similar about Jessica and Stevie.
Anyone else notice that?
I think the last picture - where she is looking down at the Papillion - she looks very much like La Nicks!

Also --

Jessica - here is Eroglen's Ms. Bankhead (Tallulah or LuLu)








She is Holiday Laine's daughter.
__________________
Photobucket

save the cheerleader - save the world
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:34 PM
petep9000
This message has been deleted by petep9000.
  #54  
Old 08-07-2008, 07:40 PM
CharmedHour's Avatar
CharmedHour CharmedHour is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
I think the last picture - where she is looking down at the Papillion - she looks very much like La Nicks!

Also --

Jessica - here is Eroglen's Ms. Bankhead (Tallulah or LuLu)








She is Holiday Laine's daughter.
Oooh!!! What a nice Scottie! Very pretty! I went to Canfield Ohio last week for 5 days of shows and Saturday was a specialty...DJ went reserve winners dog to a 5 point major! I didn't know wether to be happy about it or cry, because all he needs is his last major and winners dog would have finished him!
__________________
.:~*~Jessica~*~:.
Jessarae Papillons
www.freewebs.com/jessaraepapillons
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 08-07-2008, 07:44 PM
DavidMn DavidMn is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Minneapolis Minnesota
Posts: 13,872
Default

Its nice because my pictures are right at the bottom of my profile. Nothing much to look at, but hey I'm alive.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 08-07-2008, 07:50 PM
CharmedHour's Avatar
CharmedHour CharmedHour is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman408 View Post
Not at all.
Hmmm...I'm still waiting for an answer...
__________________
.:~*~Jessica~*~:.
Jessarae Papillons
www.freewebs.com/jessaraepapillons
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 08-07-2008, 07:58 PM
strandinthewind's Avatar
strandinthewind strandinthewind is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York City
Posts: 25,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedHour View Post
Oooh!!! What a nice Scottie! Very pretty! I went to Canfield Ohio last week for 5 days of shows and Saturday was a specialty...DJ went reserve winners dog to a 5 point major! I didn't know wether to be happy about it or cry, because all he needs is his last major and winners dog would have finished him!
Well, reserve is still something. LuLu may show - I haven't deceided yet.
__________________
Photobucket

save the cheerleader - save the world
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 08-07-2008, 08:03 PM
ajmccarrell ajmccarrell is offline
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 845
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
Well, reserve is still something. LuLu may show - I haven't deceided yet.
I can help ya insure 'em! I insure pets too.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 08-07-2008, 08:09 PM
strandinthewind's Avatar
strandinthewind strandinthewind is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York City
Posts: 25,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmccarrell View Post
I can help ya insure 'em! I insure pets too.
I did the VPI (I think that was it) health insurance, but with four dogs, it was too expensive and it didn't pay enough of the bill. So, I dropped it. Doesn't Geico insure pets if they are in an auto accident. I think it is a good idea because a vet bill can be thousands very quickly.
__________________
Photobucket

save the cheerleader - save the world
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 08-07-2008, 08:11 PM
ajmccarrell ajmccarrell is offline
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 845
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
I did the VPI (I think that was it) health insurance, but with four dogs, it was too expensive and it didn't pay enough of the bill. So, I dropped it. Doesn't Geico insure pets if they are in an auto accident. I think it is a good idea because a vet bill can be thousands very quickly.
We cover 90%! You might check out our website www.trupanion.com. Yes, VPI sucks! Of course I have to say that if I like my job......
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Billy Burnette Vintage 80's Pin Pinback Badge Rockabilly
$29.95
Billy Burnette Vintage 80's Pin Pinback Badge Rockabilly picture1992 Press Photo Singer Billy Burnette - hcp33942
$20.97
1992 Press Photo Singer Billy Burnette - hcp33942 picture1981 Press Photo Singer Billy Burnette - pip13852
$19.88
1981 Press Photo Singer Billy Burnette - pip13852 picture1992 Press Photo Singer Billy Burnette - hcp33943
$18.97
1992 Press Photo Singer Billy Burnette - hcp33943 picture1980 Press Photo Entertainer Billy Burnette during a performance - hcp33944
$18.97
1980 Press Photo Entertainer Billy Burnette during a performance - hcp33944 picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved