The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4126  
Old 12-10-2007, 08:06 PM
bretonbanquet's Avatar
bretonbanquet bretonbanquet is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 1,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2677 View Post
I don't like mr. floppy


and that's because you've been drinking that british tea all you need is some crunchy southern tea and you'll love it heheh.


hmmmm...chips. that way I won't get attacked my macaques.


snoop dogg or fiddy cent?
Mr Floppy is hurt *omg*

Crunchy? What, does it have frogs in it?

Well maybe if I started sending macaques in the mail.. no wait..

Hmmm.. snoopy ftw

Okay.. Muppets or African nomads?

Last edited by bretonbanquet; 12-10-2007 at 08:13 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #4127  
Old 12-10-2007, 08:15 PM
michelle2677's Avatar
michelle2677 michelle2677 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: at the railway station, waiting
Posts: 7,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet View Post
Mr Floppy is hurt *omg*

Crunchy? What, does it have frogs in it?

Well maybe if I started sending macaques in the mail.. no wait..

Hmmm.. snoopy ftw

Okay.. Muppets or African nomads?

oh really?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sugar! lots and lots of sugar!

if i were rich i would send at least 10 lmfao

omg, muppets easily.

chocolate chip cookies or peanut butter?
__________________
Photobucket
Reply With Quote
  #4128  
Old 12-10-2007, 08:27 PM
bretonbanquet's Avatar
bretonbanquet bretonbanquet is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 1,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2677 View Post
oh really?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sugar! lots and lots of sugar!

if i were rich i would send at least 10 lmfao

omg, muppets easily.

chocolate chip cookies or peanut butter?
Only 10? I'm shocked

Why muppets? The African nomads are hurt

And well, it depends I'd have to say peanut butter

Dr Pepper or Mountain Dew?
Reply With Quote
  #4129  
Old 12-10-2007, 08:34 PM
michelle2677's Avatar
michelle2677 michelle2677 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: at the railway station, waiting
Posts: 7,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet View Post
Only 10? I'm shocked

Why muppets? The African nomads are hurt

And well, it depends I'd have to say peanut butter

Dr Pepper or Mountain Dew?
actually. so am i LOL make it 100.

well, they can go join mr. floppy

and dr. p.

macaques or mean nettles?
__________________
Photobucket
Reply With Quote
  #4130  
Old 12-10-2007, 08:48 PM
bretonbanquet's Avatar
bretonbanquet bretonbanquet is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 1,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2677 View Post
actually. so am i LOL make it 100.

well, they can go join mr. floppy

and dr. p.

macaques or mean nettles?
Typical.. and awwww

Mean nettles At least their pain goes away

Belly buttons or obscene videos?
Reply With Quote
  #4131  
Old 12-10-2007, 08:51 PM
michelle2677's Avatar
michelle2677 michelle2677 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: at the railway station, waiting
Posts: 7,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet View Post
Typical.. and awwww

Mean nettles At least their pain goes away

Belly buttons or obscene videos?
omg you're so dramatic LOL

omg obscene videos


reindeers or max's leg?
__________________
Photobucket
Reply With Quote
  #4132  
Old 12-10-2007, 08:57 PM
bretonbanquet's Avatar
bretonbanquet bretonbanquet is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 1,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2677 View Post
omg you're so dramatic LOL

omg obscene videos


reindeers or max's leg?
Hey it's serious!

omg, I knew it Belly buttons just cannot be that bad

Reindeer.. especially reindeer burgers. Though I know you prefer Max's leg

Green or pale green / white stripes?
Reply With Quote
  #4133  
Old 12-10-2007, 09:01 PM
michelle2677's Avatar
michelle2677 michelle2677 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: at the railway station, waiting
Posts: 7,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet View Post
Hey it's serious!

omg, I knew it Belly buttons just cannot be that bad

Reindeer.. especially reindeer burgers. Though I know you prefer Max's leg

Green or pale green / white stripes?
LOL sure it is

yes. they are.

max appreciates that lol

omg uuummmm...green/white stripes lol


green/white stripes or green/gold polka dots?
__________________
Photobucket
Reply With Quote
  #4134  
Old 12-10-2007, 09:07 PM
bretonbanquet's Avatar
bretonbanquet bretonbanquet is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 1,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2677 View Post
LOL sure it is

yes. they are.

max appreciates that lol

omg uuummmm...green/white stripes lol


green/white stripes or green/gold polka dots?
hahah awwww

Hmmm I'd say they both have their merits.. but the green/white stripes definitely have an added something

Sealed packages or open ones?
Reply With Quote
  #4135  
Old 12-10-2007, 09:10 PM
michelle2677's Avatar
michelle2677 michelle2677 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: at the railway station, waiting
Posts: 7,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet View Post
hahah awwww

Hmmm I'd say they both have their merits.. but the green/white stripes definitely have an added something

Sealed packages or open ones?


awwwww heheeheh


hmmmm LOL right now I have both. I'll go with sealed for now

long hair or short hair?
__________________
Photobucket
Reply With Quote
  #4136  
Old 12-10-2007, 09:27 PM
bretonbanquet's Avatar
bretonbanquet bretonbanquet is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 1,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2677 View Post
awwwww heheeheh


hmmmm LOL right now I have both. I'll go with sealed for now

long hair or short hair?
Like you have a choice

Both are good but I'll go with long

Cookies or hard candy?
Reply With Quote
  #4137  
Old 12-10-2007, 09:29 PM
michelle2677's Avatar
michelle2677 michelle2677 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: at the railway station, waiting
Posts: 7,804
Default




hard candy.



stevie or lindsey?
__________________
Photobucket
Reply With Quote
  #4138  
Old 12-10-2007, 09:34 PM
bretonbanquet's Avatar
bretonbanquet bretonbanquet is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 1,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2677 View Post



hard candy.



stevie or lindsey?
Lindsey haha

Christine or Jeremy?
Reply With Quote
  #4139  
Old 12-10-2007, 09:38 PM
LiamMcConville's Avatar
LiamMcConville LiamMcConville is offline
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet View Post
Lindsey haha

Christine or Jeremy?
CHRISTINE!

AIDS or Syphilis?

EDIT: Wow...Well done Liam. Messin' all this up.
Reply With Quote
  #4140  
Old 12-11-2007, 03:35 PM
buckymcnix buckymcnix is offline
Registered, No Membership
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 425
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet View Post
Lindsey haha

Christine or Jeremy?

hmmm - i'm going with mcvie -
though i do appreciate jeremy

a trip to london or a trip to france?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks
$899.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks pictureThree Signed Fleetwood Mac "Rumours" Autograph (3) PSA Original 1977 -1st Press
$890.0
Three Signed Fleetwood Mac Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee)
$499.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee) pictureFleetwood Mac Vintage Jacket 70s/80s Rock Band From England.
$450.0
Fleetwood Mac Vintage Jacket 70s/80s Rock Band From England. pictureSIGNED - Mick Fleetwood "Mac" Drumhead 12" + Pic
$400.0
SIGNED - Mick Fleetwood



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved