User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
She wore that horrid mob widow garb for all of 2001 (and for quite a while prior to and after). Lindsey certainly had nothing to do with it.
Didn't somebody say she was quoted somewhere that Lindsey had asked her to tone her wardrobe down for the SYW shows? I know I didn't pull that out of the air. Anybody got that quote?
Old 09-09-2005, 05:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD
Don't you live in Boston? It was on channel 44 at 5 AM where were you?

My listings say it's on at 5am on Sunday morning!!

Old 09-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagringader&r
Didn't somebody say she was quoted somewhere that Lindsey had asked her to tone her wardrobe down for the SYW shows? I know I didn't pull that out of the air. Anybody got that quote?
I think she said it on that Jim Ladd interview. Doesn't matter to me either way if he said it or not because she had already been dressing like an Italian widow for quite some time.

Old 09-09-2005, 05:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
I think she said it on that Jim Ladd interview. Doesn't matter to me either way if he said it or not because she had already been dressing like an Italian widow for quite some time.
Do italian widows dress differently than other kinds of widows?

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Lux
This message has been deleted by Lux.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
I am that you give a , and judge people about it. P.S. - A lot of us haven't seen the soundstage, so we can't discuss it that well.

Oh Frick off, sorry but is a immediately judging? Besides, I want to talk about music over here and it's just irritating for someone who doesn't give a **** about clothes that it's an immediate topic for people EVERYTIME. WHY can't I express myself without constantly be lectured about judgement and freedom of speech and all that all american bull****? Get over it. Live it but don't rub it in everytime you can get your hands on it. Oh and I am NOT interested in their relationship when it comes to stageclothes.

yes. a statement. I judge. I think you're basicly superficial. Flat.

Old 09-09-2005, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Yes, the Vietnamese approach it quite differently, as do those in Niger.
He means italian widows in this country. I thought most people here who went to funerals wore black. As in, almost everyone in the U.S. wears black to a funeral. Except my friend, who wore white, but that's not the point.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up
Oh Frick off, sorry but is a immediately judging? Besides, I want to talk about music over here and it's just irritating for someone who doesn't give a **** about clothes that it's an immediate topic for people EVERYTIME. WHY can't I express myself without constantly be lectured about judgement and freedom of speech and all that all american bull****? Get over it. Live it but don't rub it in everytime you can get your hands on it. Oh and I am NOT interested in their relationship when it comes to stageclothes.

yes. a statement. I judge. I think you're basicly superficial. Flat.
I can express myself, too. I don't care if you get bent because I called you judgemental. You're pretty bent, though.
And, since I didn't talk about Stevie's clothes at all, or Lindsey's, or their relationship, I KNOW you're not calling me superficial, right?

Blow it out your pie-hole,

Amber

Old 09-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Lux
Old 09-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Lux
Old 09-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What it comes down to - us lindseyfans would like to have the lindseyledge to ourselves at this time of rejoice.
Celebrate it in our own little circle.
Naw really, is it TOO much to ask to keep to the subject of this subforum, namely Lindsey Buckingham? I don't like to be anal about it but now this is annoying me too.
It's a kind request. Honestly. I'll grant you the same pleasure in return.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Well dang I didn't think she looked THAT bad! Then again, I thought Lindsey's voice sounded pretty good, and I've seen some complaints about that, too.

ETA: Did anyone have a hard time hearing Lindsey when he spoke? I have been having trouble with my DVR so I wasn't sure if it was just me.

Last edited by sarafield; 09-09-2005 at 06:32 PM..
Old 09-09-2005, 06:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari
What it comes down to - us lindseyfans would like to have the lindseyledge to ourselves at this time of rejoice.
Too bad, as most, or many, Lindsey fans are also Stevie fans, and vice versa, including myself. And stevie was there. It always makes me laugh when people say they should have a certain "forum" to themselves, and that other people shouldn't say things they don't approve of on that forum.

Quote:
Celebrate it in our own little circle.
You're own little circle? Um, I can only conclude you mean the entire population of the ledge, because that's the circle that is free to view and speak on Lindsey's forum.

Quote:
Naw really, is it TOO much to ask to keep to the subject of this subforum, namely Lindsey Buckingham? I don't like to be anal about it but now this is annoying me too.
It's a kind request. Honestly. I'll grant you the same pleasure in return.
People are talking about Lindsey, and happening to mention Stevie, too. You realize they've been in the same band, and usually sang together on a lot of each other's songs, right? You also know that Stevie was at the Soundstage?
I have a kind request that "Lindsey Fans" ( ) don't blow a gasket when there are three or four posts which mention Stevie, in addition to mentioning Lindsey.

Old 09-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Amber.. don't you understand a little sarcasm or joke? I know many people are fans of both LB and SN, I should count myself as one even.
I don't want steviefans out of here. That's serious. I was playing with the whole stevie fan against lindsey fan thing a bit. Sorry if you're offended by that!
But I can understand Gerald's frustration, when you're dying to hear more news about the show and the thread seems to go OT to what Stevie was wearing.
That annoyed me too.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Amber.. don't you understand a little sarcasm or joke? I know many people are fans of both LB and SN, I should count myself as one even.
I don't want steviefans out of here. That's serious. I was playing with the whole stevie fan against lindsey fan thing a bit. Sorry if you're offended by that!
But I can understand Gerald's frustration, when you're dying to hear more news about the show and the thread seems to go OT to what Stevie was wearing.
That annoyed me too.
Um, sorry, I don't see how there was any way I could know that was a joke, though. Especially since people do say such ridiculous things. Carry on.
Oh, and I think it's been established that I usually do understand a little sarcasm or a joke. Sorry I missed this one.

Last edited by amber; 09-09-2005 at 07:43 PM..
Old 09-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I feel Gerald's pain, but most of us are in the same boat he is, even here in the States: we're still waiting to see it.

The three or four reviews that have been graciously posted are about all we're going to get for the time being, until more and more of us have the opportunity to see it.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I did find out that it is airing in the Kansas City area next Saturday night at 11:30pm, so I'll be able to contribute to the discussion then. And unfortunately, not until then. Damn PBS anyway!

"Don't f*&k with anyone's dog and don't ever date a musician."
Old 09-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Angry Damn you PBS!!

PBS is causing strife and anger in the Lindsey Buckingham camp. I say...we sue.

SHOW THE FRICKIN' SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!