The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-22-2003, 07:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Goldustwoman (aka Jackie) works for Warner Bros?

Just when you think you've seen everything...

Someone named Sarabella posted some lovely pictures from the Buffalo concert over on Mick's board. This person made sure to note that they were copyrighted and they were going to enforce it if it was violated. They are beautiful photos and if you haven't seen them, it might even be worth a trip over to the board to view them.

I noticed the following statement from Jackie edited into Sarabella's post:

"ADMIN NOTE: Sorry Sarabella, but I need to add this regarding the selling of these pictures. _Not only does Sarabella not want to see these pictures be put up for sale but Warner Brothers/Reprise Records would not be happy either and would step in also. _I would strongly recommend that none of the pictures posted in this thread or in any other thread on this board end up on eBay or anywhere else for sale. Having said that, Sarabella these pictures are super!! _Thank you so much for sharing them with us...........Jackie"

Why would Warner Bros step in here but allow thousands of other auctions on Ebay to continue?

I also noticed Jackie locked the thread about the bootleg video/dvd from the DC show after she got the word from the Black Knight. It's good to know that Jackie won't be purchasing that video or dvd and it's a crying shame that she won't have that memory of her show to watch. I guess that's what happens when you cross over to the dark side and turn on your fellow fans. I hope Jackie has burned or destroyed all of the bootlegs she has collected over the years. I think Warner Bros would not be too "happy" to know that their chief police agent had her own stash of illegal material from FM.
Old 05-22-2003, 10:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Jackie also locked a thread about "favorite Stevie demos". I hate hypocrites!!

Well, someday when we're older
And my hair is silver gray
Unbraid with all of the love that you have
Like a soft, silver chain . . .
Old 05-22-2003, 10:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

What a crock! Well, at least we know that the DC video/DVD guy has nothing to do w/ JT.
Old 05-22-2003, 10:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Sorry - I would've replied sooner but I had to go throw up!
Old 05-22-2003, 11:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

And another thing- since the band is ALLOWING cameras, why shouldn't anyone who takes photos be allowed to sell them???? It's not against the law to sell your own photos. Period.
Old 05-22-2003, 11:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Livia
And another thing- since the band is ALLOWING cameras, why shouldn't anyone who takes photos be allowed to sell them???? It's not against the law to sell your own photos. Period.
I think the issue seems to be with THESE photos. Sarabella said people were emailing her about buying them and if she? doesn't want to sell them to other fans, that's her choice.

I wonder why Jackie feels WB/Reprise would be so interested in someone selling THESE pictures and would 'step in'?
Old 05-22-2003, 11:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD

Quote:
Originally posted by Livia
Amen to that. She just "gets off" of that supposed power that she feels being one of the minions. It is really evident in that not only does she post to every little nuance over there but, is forever correcting, dictating, locking, etc. ppls threads, but, guess what? She cannot lock anyone elses site nor anyones minds. And, slowly but, surely, so many of the original "faithful" are beginning to see the light.

I am so glad that I saw it early. I just hope to GOD that management and the powers that be, whether it be the individual members or their reps, get off their asses and do something about all of this. I know that the timing is wrong with the tour and so forth, but, so does Knight and he is hitting it while he can. SHAME ON ALL THOSE WHO COULD TAKE CARE OF HIM AND ARE NOT. This may not end up like I want it to, but, it will not be because myself and some other dedicated ppl have not tried to the best of our abilities.

And, with that said, I want to AGAIN, encourage any and all that will to file a complaint with the CA Atty Gens office and with the FBI Internet Fraud division. You may think that because you used your benefits to buy a seat that you cannot complain, but, you certainly can complain. And, nothing is going to get EVERYONES attention quite like questions from legal areas, specially the two that I have mentioned.
Old 05-22-2003, 11:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default I dunno.

You think maybe Mr. Todd is planning on selling some of the "fab photos" he has acquired on "the official site?"

I am dismayed to hear of Jackie allowing herself to be in a position of threatening/warning the fans. Shouldn't Mr. Todd do his dirty work himself? I guess they feel beholding to him. And that's sad. Their roles have certainly evolved haven't they? Orignially they wanted to be "board administrators" so they could facilitate communications for the fans. Jackie's whole tone has changed. She's speaking as Todd now.

Fleetwood Mac suing it's fans? Thank you for taking the time to threaten your fellow fans "official ones."
Old 05-22-2003, 11:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: I dunno.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tango
You think maybe Mr. Todd is planning on selling some of the "fab photos" he has acquired on "the official site?"

I am dismayed to hear of Jackie allowing herself to be in a position of threatening/warning the fans. Shouldn't Mr. Todd do his dirty work himself? I guess they feel beholding to him. And that's sad. Their roles have certainly evolved haven't they? Orignially they wanted to be "board administrators" so they could facilitate communications for the fans. Jackie's whole tone has changed. She's speaking as Todd now.

Fleetwood Mac suing it's fans? Thank you for taking the time to threaten your fellow fans "official ones."
you know, she is SO full of it. The Mac would have to start with the other ten million ppl who are selling and have sold their images over the years. She is speaking without any consent I am sure and Reprise would probably not love that she said that. She is not really in the know about legal things, I am sure. You have to be careful how you say things and what you say. She is in a position of a certain amount of authority, but, she needs to remember that she is representing Jonathan Todd, NOT the mac nor Reprise...Hey, she is no one on a power trip. And, I will never ever forget all her raunchy postings about how she loved Micks balls and so forth...no respect from me.
Old 05-22-2003, 12:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If its not too painful...

can someone post a link to Hades?

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 05-22-2003, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Cour
I think the issue seems to be with THESE photos. Sarabella said people were emailing her about buying them and if she? doesn't want to sell them to other fans, that's her choice.

I see that Sarabella has happily offered them for the up coming tourbook tho......

Pip
Old 05-22-2003, 12:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: I dunno.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tango

Well dispite not being a member of the 'fan club' I have seen the official pictures they have on offer and quite frankly my 7 year old could do better. As usual the fans have come up with the goods and have shared freely which is why I already have a couple of boots to listen to and some great pictures to look at.

Pip
Old 05-22-2003, 12:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: I dunno.

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknpeace
And, I will never ever forget all her raunchy postings about how she loved Micks balls and so forth...
Oh please.... not Mick's balls again
Old 05-22-2003, 12:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Quack..Quack....Quack...

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
I see that Sarabella has happily offered them for the up coming tourbook tho......

Pip

!!!!BINGO!!!!!

Now that explains why Jackie said WB/Reprise would "step in' about THESE photos. They always manage to sink below your worst expectations.

PLEASE tell me the tourbook is not going to be amateur time at the five and dime. Is there anything besides making music that this band does in a first class way? It's really pathetic.

Does anyone else remember anything else about Sarabella? Anyone remember how the Knight took a personal interest in them after the first presale, anyone else remember that?
Old 05-22-2003, 12:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Does anyone else remember anything else about Sarabella? Anyone remember how the Knight took a personal interest in them after the first presale, anyone else remember that?
OH YES....I remember and I also remember her getting front row, supposedly, and everyone questioning whether she did indeed, whether she was a made up person, etc. What do you all think?