Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-24-2017, 10:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Ticket Questions

I'm planning on going to the Memphis show but I haven't purchased my tickets yet. Sorry if some of these questions have been asked before, I'm just trying to get decent seats at a price that won't leave me as an even poorer college student haha.

1. How likely are ticket drops/lowering of prices the closer the show gets? I really want floor seats but I cannot pay for VIP tickets especially since I need 2. Is there a chance that face value seats within the first 10 or so rows will become available?

2. How far away is too far for floor seats? Are further back floor seats worth it if I can't get closer? I really want the experience on the floor but it will be kinda pointless if I can't see Stevie.

3. Are sites like StubHub a good option for last minute tickets or should I stick with Ticketmaster and hope for the best?

Any advice will be much appreciated! This will be my 2nd Stevie concert and I'm not too familiar with concert-going in general so I'm open to suggestions!
Old 01-25-2017, 09:50 AM
Registered

my opinion is away from the stage for this is best THE STAGE and THE LIGHTS need to be seen it is amazing ,

half way back on the side is where my seats were and i was blown away
Old 01-25-2017, 03:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
my opinion is away from the stage for this is best THE STAGE and THE LIGHTS need to be seen it is amazing ,

half way back on the side is where my seats were and i was blown away
I definitely would like to be able to see the stage so I don't need front row or anything. I'm trying to figure out how far back would be good to see the overall stage but not so far back that I cannot see Stevie herself. Also does anyone know if VIP seats convert to face value price if they don't sell?
Old 01-26-2017, 08:52 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24karatstevie View Post
I definitely would like to be able to see the stage so I don't need front row or anything. I'm trying to figure out how far back would be good to see the overall stage but not so far back that I cannot see Stevie herself. Also does anyone know if VIP seats convert to face value price if they don't sell?
I'm pretty sure that they do convert in the last few days before the concert. I was able to get 7th row center for face value for the Columbia, South Carolina show four days before the concert. Good luck!
Old 01-26-2017, 09:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu28 View Post
I'm pretty sure that they do convert in the last few days before the concert. I was able to get 7th row center for face value for the Columbia, South Carolina show four days before the concert. Good luck!
Oh that sounds awesome! Playing the waiting game makes me a little nervous,but I know if I can get good tickets it will be worth it.
Old 01-30-2017, 07:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I have heard that 8th row is the ideal place.

But really, any seat is good if you can see her... I had a high side view and while I wasn't close, I could see everything and it was thoroughly magical!
Old 02-14-2017, 12:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Sorry to bump this thread again, but I just checked Ticketmaster for the Memphis show and some more floor seats were released. I'm currently debating on Sec 3 Row 10 for face value $148. There's only 3 weeks left until the show, and I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and buy these? How is the view from 10th row? Will any of the resale prices drop or more seats be released? I guess I'm just worried that if I pass on these they will be sold and then nothing better will pop up.
Old 02-14-2017, 04:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

my opinion if there are alot of vip still left then wait yes they do convert to un vip seats my friend got second row day of show dead center!
Old 02-14-2017, 04:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Sorry to bump this thread again, but I just checked Ticketmaster for the Memphis show and some more floor seats were released. I'm currently debating on Sec 3 Row 10 for face value $148. There's only 3 weeks left until the show, and I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and buy these? How is the view from 10th row? Will any of the resale prices drop or more seats be released? I guess I'm just worried that if I pass on these they will be sold and then nothing better will pop up.
That's a really good price drop. IMHO I don't care for floor seats unless its within 15 rows back. So I would jump on those tickets. I have tickets for $148 on the side of the stage second row for that same price.