User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-03-2018, 08:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
You can say FIRED a thousand times. It doesn't matter. They don't get it. Or it's nicer to act as if it doesn't matter.

The comparison is plain stupid. And I can say whatever I want because this person blocked me a long time ago, so
I didn't respond to you before, that's all. But I appreciated your polite comment to SteveandChris in a different thread, honest. And you definitely can say and feel whatever you want, I wasn't challenging your right to do so. Or anyone else. I just hate to see people kind of going at each other here. And that's directed at everyone, including myself.

As far as tickets selling poorly, I could not care less, for the band, anyway. They'll be fine no matter what. But gloating about fans spending more money, or missing out on a concert because it was canceled, that's akin to people gloating about Lindsey being fired, and that was my point, that's all.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I didn't respond to you before, that's all. But I appreciated your polite comment to SteveandChris in a different thread, honest. And you definitely can say and feel whatever you want, I wasn't challenging your right to do so. Or anyone else. I just hate to see people kind of going at each other here. And that's directed at everyone, including myself.

As far as tickets selling poorly, I could not care less, for the band, anyway. They'll be fine no matter what. But gloating about fans spending more money, or missing out on a concert because it was canceled, that's akin to people gloating about Lindsey being fired, and that was my point, that's all.
Hmmm, funny because I commented on your posts many, many times and you never answered me, so I kinda assummed you were still blocking me, and now that I mention it...

Like Homer said, Elle was gloating about the band having to low prices, but then she said it was better if they kept them high and have to play to empty arenas. We're on a mission against the band, not against fans.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

WHAT?! Do I get any of my money back?
Old 05-03-2018, 08:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

For the heck of it I looked up how much a Taylor Swift concert ticket cost. $200. And those are some elaborate sets. In a Fleetwood Mac show there's just a projector in the back. Why do we have to pay so much while the new generation gets to see their singers with fancy sets for $200?
Old 05-03-2018, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by singertobe View Post
For the heck of it I looked up how much a Taylor Swift concert ticket cost. $200. And those are some elaborate sets. In a Fleetwood Mac show there's just a projector in the back. Why do we have to pay so much while the new generation gets to see their singers with fancy sets for $200?
You don't have to pay it..just say no.

Old 05-03-2018, 11:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post
May Mick's and Nicks' perceived cash-cow be an emaciated bovine.

'Cause, karma.
I hereby nominate you for The Ledge QUOTE OF THE MONTH!!!!!
Old 05-03-2018, 11:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I want this tour to do badly so that they will realize they made a mistake in firing Lindsey and ask him back. Then, he can come back, they will be the Rumours 5 again, and all of this will just be a horrible chapter in their past.

I'm sorry for the people who overpaid, but I am rooting for this tour to fail.
As much as I want him back, I'd lose ALL respect for him if he EVER came back! F*CK them.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hahaha, coming from you, I am tickled pink. Honored in all the best ways, Thank You, Homer! David!

Old 05-04-2018, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post
Hahaha, coming from you, I am tickled pink. Honored in all the best ways, Thank You, Homer! David!
I may be bitter, but lovingly so....
Old 05-04-2018, 03:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
love it!

people who bought same tickets on presale yesterday paid about $60 more for exact same ticket that already dropped in price today. i bet those people are pi******ed!

and it's only presale, the regular onsale didn't even start - so that was FAST!

although i'd love it even better if they kept their ridiculous over-pumped prices and played to empty arenas or had to cancel bunch of shows.
i agree with like 3% of stuff you post
but i utterly LOVE this
this band can suck it!
Old 05-04-2018, 05:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
As much as I want him back, I'd lose ALL respect for him if he EVER came back! F*CK them.
Mmmm, Don’t hold your breath, I can see the scenario in 2-3 years time,
presuming they are all fit and well.

Mick re-introducing Lindsey back into the family fold for a final, final tour

I can hear him saying that old phrase of his about “the chemistry between these two” etcetc
Old 05-04-2018, 05:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Ticket sales are extremely strong in Sunrise, FL. I checked this morning and the pre-sale is still going on. The site had a statement "Only single seats available" It appears they sold out all presale except for 4 tickets in the entire arena. Each of the 4 seats are nowhere near each other. You cant even get any pre-sale seats together. ALL of those high priced tickets ARE SOLD OUT. When you check the arena for available tickets ONLY 4 remain (only 4 dots on the screen). And the reason they are still available is because they are single seats

Last edited by Macfan4life; 05-04-2018 at 06:07 AM..
Old 05-04-2018, 07:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 View Post
i agree with like 3% of stuff you post
but i utterly LOVE this
this band can suck it!
aww, i'm honored!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-04-2018, 07:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Ticket sales are extremely strong in Sunrise, FL. I checked this morning and the pre-sale is still going on. The site had a statement "Only single seats available" It appears they sold out all presale except for 4 tickets in the entire arena. Each of the 4 seats are nowhere near each other. You cant even get any pre-sale seats together. ALL of those high priced tickets ARE SOLD OUT. When you check the arena for available tickets ONLY 4 remain (only 4 dots on the screen). And the reason they are still available is because they are single seats
Maybe all scalped?

Old 05-04-2018, 07:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

In florida's case - probably retired folks with way more money than they know what to do with.