User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-14-2018, 08:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
LB always said he started writing music because Stevie wanted him to.
BTW Elle I never once heard Lindsey say that he started writing songs because Stevie asked him to.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Elle, u misread what he said so if you read it again he was saying the words of Frozen Love were written by SN, and he knows the guitar part was played by LB but without the written words of Stevie, there would have been no awesome guitar by Lindsey.
Yes, and she wrote the melody too.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Would an apology from Stevie really change how you feel about her right now? I think the ardent Lindsey fans hate her so much now that there's absolutely nothing she could do that would change their minds about her. If she sincerely apologized, they would say she didn't mean it, or it was too late. Or am I mistaken?
It's cute how you don't realize many of us used to be JUST AS BIG Stevie fans. That is true for me. She squandered that.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Would an apology from Stevie really change how you feel about her right now? I think the ardent Lindsey fans hate her so much now that there's absolutely nothing she could do that would change their minds about her. If she sincerely apologized, they would say she didn't mean it, or it was too late. Or am I mistaken?
t's cute how you don't realize many of us used to be JUST AS BIG Stevie fans. That is true for me. She squandered that.

Sorry for the double post.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
One of the best produced songs on the album. Stevie left to her own devices does STRAIGHT AHEAD boring production. Maybe you should go listen to her Tom petty Gypsy version. I bet you wish he was never around to produce any of her songs ever. She would not be the star she is today without him. END OF STORY.
End of story? Promise?
Old 12-14-2018, 09:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Consider something in Lindsey's catalogue that you'd never find on a Stevie Nicks solo album produced by Iovine or Hine or Shanks: Love from Here, Love from There on Law and Order.
All of the other craziness of this thread aside, THANK YOU THANK YOU for mentioning this song and forcing me over to YouTube to listen to this for probably the first time in 15+ years. What a quirky, sometimes ridiculous, but yet incredible song that's probably known by nobody. Your analysis is far better than anything I could put together - but I'll just agree with everything you wrote
Old 12-14-2018, 10:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Elle, u misread what he said so if you read it again he was saying the words of Frozen Love were written by SN, and he knows the guitar part was played by LB but without the written words of Stevie, there would have been no awesome guitar by Lindsey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbBen View Post
Yes, and she wrote the melody too.
lol maybe y'all should google sarcasm.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 12-14-2018, 10:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
BTW Elle I never once heard Lindsey say that he started writing songs because Stevie asked him to.
he did. you need to catch up on your LB interviews. i think 92Y was one place. his USC interview may have been another.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 12-15-2018, 02:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
End of story? Promise?
It had better not be.
Old 12-15-2018, 02:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
It had better not be.
Thank you David! I'm not going to stop telling the truth about goat breath. I love when they call us Lindsey fans, which is another way of sticking their fingers in their ears so not to hear the truth. The truth is, Stevie ruined this band, their legacy and made lots of diehard fans loathe her. Truth hurts.
Old 12-15-2018, 11:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I like her music. But as a person, she absolutely disgusts me.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 12-15-2018, 01:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thank you David! I'm not going to stop telling the truth about goat breath. I love when they call us Lindsey fans, which is another way of sticking their fingers in their ears so not to hear the truth. The truth is, Stevie ruined this band, their legacy and made lots of diehard fans loathe her. Truth hurts.
Thank you! Perfect post.

Lindsey was never my favorite member. Not until the past few years. He's the ONLY artist left in FM. He's the reason they've had the career they've had. Not some goat twirling around like an idiot. They should be kissing his ass, instead of throwing him under the bus.
Old 12-15-2018, 02:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Thank you! Perfect post.

Lindsey was never my favorite member. Not until the past few years. He's the ONLY artist left in FM. He's the reason they've had the career they've had. Not some goat twirling around like an idiot. They should be kissing his ass, instead of throwing him under the bus.

You should see what she said in Rolling Stone. She basically says the it's great that Lindsey's gone because now the other band members can kiss her ass on stage because of her Rock and Roll hall of fame induction. What a monster.
Old 12-15-2018, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You should see what she said in Rolling Stone. She basically says the it's great that Lindsey's gone because now the other band members can kiss her ass on stage because of her Rock and Roll hall of fame induction. What a monster.
$he's become a complete monster.
Old 12-15-2018, 02:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

She said a few things in the Rolling Stone interview that I don't believe and is part of her false reality.
She claims she was the last to discover she was inducted while on stage with Fleetwood Mac. Mick tried to tell her on stage but her ear piece went out and she could not hear him. Yeah ok.
She also claims Def Leppard comes to all the Fleetwood Mac concerts. Anyone ever hear of this?