Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-25-2003, 03:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default i'm sorry

but not that funny live is just some of the most powerful rock'n'roll fleetwood mac ever did on stage. Improvising, jamming , rocking , freaking out. And Yes, for LB that means: Scream your head off!!!!

and those moans are just plain horny. sorry for that word. I don't know another english expression for that,

gerald

Old 07-26-2003, 10:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Gerald...

Quote:
Originally posted by shackin'up
and those moans are just plain horny. sorry for that word. I don't know another english expression for that,
Just plain randy...haven't you seen Austin Powers?! LOL

I agree, NTF in concert is WAY sexual and he gets out alot of er...frustration in that song. Hehe. I love watching the Mirage version, although they show WAY too much of Mick but when they get back to Lindsey, he's fun to watch as he screams and moans into the mic. The jamming is what they love to do, you can tell.
Old 07-27-2003, 05:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Mirage tour DVD

Does this exist??? I would imagine it is a fan-made bootleg. If so, anyone know where I could get a copy???

"The biggest conspiracy has always been the fact that there is no conspiracy. Nobody's out to get you. Nobody gives a sh*t whether you live or die. There, you feel better now? "

"(Sept. 11) was a big thing for me. I was saying to liberal America, "Well, what are you offering?" And they said, "Well, we're not going to protect you, and we want some more money." That didn't interest me."
- Dennis Miller
Old 08-11-2003, 02:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by seteca
There are two renditions of Go Your Own Way that are painful for me to listen to...

One is Memphis '82...I think he'd literally smoked too many joints: he's just not with it and he sounds like he couldn't care less. Even when he's saying "Memphis we'd like to thank you for coming here tonight...etc etc".....he sounds....weird.

I pulled this one out for a listen after reading this...and oooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeee. Awful. Definitely attributed to some kind of "intoxication"! That's okay, Linds! Evryone has a rough (or excessive) night now and again!

Also, the idea of Lindsey getting vocal lessons REPULSES me! Please! The passion is there so leave him alone!
Old 08-11-2003, 11:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Talking AMEN, PREACH IT!!

Quote:
Originally posted by EveryHour
Also, the idea of Lindsey getting vocal lessons REPULSES me! Please! The passion is there so leave him alone!
AMEN!! I agree!! His voice over the years has definitely morphed from this girly, high-pitched sound to a deeper, stronger voice and now resting into a raw, passionate vocal. Both he AND Stevie have "morphed" voices. LOL Just because you can sing riffs ala Mariah, Whitney or Celine (all of whom I love, btw) or sing loud ala Kelly Clarkson (who I like too) doesn't mean you are an emotive singer. When the man screams "NOBODY ELSE IS DOIN' IT!!!" in Come, I FEEL this testosterone fueled pulse coming from his voice, and when he sings ISA in concert, it's ALL passion, even when his voice cracks or breaks.....it's BEAUTIFUL, IMO.
Old 08-11-2003, 11:17 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
When the man screams "NOBODY ELSE IS DOIN' IT!!!" in Come, I FEEL this testosterone fueled pulse coming from his voice,
Oh yeaaaaah, a big AMEN to that. I have always loved his singing, from the time I became a fan back in the early 80's. One of the things I love about him is the way he sings, and the way he pronounces some words. I guess you either get it or you don't, it's a "Lindsey-thing". So many things off the Live 80 album and the Mirage concert I love, especially NTF off of both.

This might sound silly, but one of my favorite Lindsey singing parts in a song is not a live song, but one of an album. In the song "Tusk", I love the way he sings the first "Don't say that you love me!" I don't know why, I just like it. Off of "Say you Will", I like the way he sings on WTWCT, Miranda, Come and Peacekeeper the most.

This has been an interesting thread.