Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Post-Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Mick Fleetwood's Zoo videos ('83)

I uploaded 'Angel Come Home' and 'I Want You Back' on my youtube channel. These are the first two things I've uploaded, so if I messed up, I apologize ahead of time! Actually, I don't think the links work yet so go to my page on there. http://www.youtube.com/soulalonegirl

Last edited by holidayroad; 11-13-2009 at 09:15 AM..
Old 11-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation

Wow the ACL one is much better than the copy I have, please post here when the YT link for that is up, it doesn't look like it is now and when I try to grab it from your page it doesn't work. Thanks in advance.

John
Old 11-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Brilliant, thank you!
Old 11-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Glad somebody likes these. I had went to another page on youtube that had these taken down and posted that I had these videos. Another youtube user asked me if I could mail them to his e-mail. I was clueless how to do so because they weren't on my computer. I'm just glad I figured out how to upload them. Maybe they will stay up awhile. I tried to not use the whole name of the songs, hoping to throw someone off who may want them taken down. What other videos would anyone like to see?
Old 11-11-2009, 08:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
Glad somebody likes these. I had went to another page on youtube that had these taken down and posted that I had these videos. Another youtube user asked me if I could mail them to his e-mail. I was clueless how to do so because they weren't on my computer. I'm just glad I figured out how to upload them. Maybe they will stay up awhile. I tried to not use the whole name of the songs, hoping to throw someone off who may want them taken down. What other videos would anyone like to see?
I've spent the last week digging around in YouTube trying to find old FM related vids, not so much the rumours era because they are so abundant, but certainly anything pre-1975 or the rare stuff like those Zoo ones.

Sadly by the time you rip them off YouTube and convert them to mp4 to play in iTunes they don't always look that great, oh well at least I'll have a copy of them.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

How about Billy Burnette videos? I have a few. The only thing I know that I have that is pre 1975 is "Man of the World". I got this from someone else years ago. I assume it to be from some music performance TV show. I'm unsure.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
How about Billy Burnette videos? I have a few. The only thing I know that I have that is pre 1975 is "Man of the World". I got this from someone else years ago. I assume it to be from some music performance TV show. I'm unsure.
I guess it would depend on what version of MOTW it was. The one that is currently floating around on YouTube is the Beat Club one (you can't miss which one that is as "Beat Club" goes across the screen in big letters.

Yes Billy Burnette is always good, especially if they are actual promo clips (which I assume must exist) but all stuff is always appreciated...
Old 11-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskisn View Post
I guess it would depend on what version of MOTW it was. The one that is currently floating around on YouTube is the Beat Club one (you can't miss which one that is as "Beat Club" goes across the screen in big letters.

Yes Billy Burnette is always good, especially if they are actual promo clips (which I assume must exist) but all stuff is always appreciated...
I'll have to go back and look at the "Man of the World" I have. As for Billy Burnette, I don't think they are promos. I have "In Just a Heartbeat" and "Don't Say No". Probably more. I'll have something posted up probably tomorrow, maybe later today. My son has a doctor's appointment so ? as to how long I'll be away today.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I used to have all of Billy's music videos posted on YouTube... before they inexplicably deleted my account...

Matt
Old 11-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question

Quote:
When I click on the ACL YT page link it says "The video you have requested is not available. If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process"

Did they already delete it?

John
Old 11-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetcamelfood View Post
When I click on the ACL YT page link it says "The video you have requested is not available. If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process"

Did they already delete it?

John
For whatever reason it won't work from the link for the video-but the link to my page works. I put up Billy Burnette- "Don't Say No" and "In Just a Heartbeat" a little while ago. http://www.youtube.com/soulalonegirl

Last edited by holidayroad; 11-11-2009 at 09:39 PM..
Old 11-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

The "Man of the World" I have is from Beat Club. Never noticed that until you pointed it out.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question

Quote:
For whatever reason it won't work from the link for the video-but the link to my page works. I put up Billy Burnette- "Don't Say No" and "In Just a Heartbeat" a little while ago. http://www.youtube.com/soulalonegirl
Yeah, I saw that but I couldn't grab the video file that way...

John
Old 11-12-2009, 07:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I notice that the audio has been disabled on the Go Insane clip
Old 11-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I notice that the audio has been disabled on the Go Insane clip
Unfortunately! Well, I guess I can't do much about it. I tried uploading it with 3 different names to the track and they still disabled it.