Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I can't believe anybody would be anything but overjoyed with Christine's return. That just blows my mind.

We've had the Buckingham Nicks version of Fleetwood Mac since at least 2003. In eleven years, they've done an album and an EP, and have NOT released the BN album. As far as I'm concerned, they had their chance and blew it. What's stopping Stevie and Lindsey now from going out as Buckingham Nicks in support of that album? It's not like they're doing anything until summer. If a BN tour were as important to them as it is to some of you, they'd be doing it right now. Apparently that's not the case. Ultimately, the BN fans need to realize that having Christine back means another Fleetwood Mac album, and by default, THAT means more collaborations by Stevie and Lindsey. It's probably THE only way a Stevie-Lindsey collaboration happens at this point.

Amen! This whole "I am bummed because I really wanted a BN Reunion" flabbergasts me. Really? The last ten years have been BN and they haven't done a heck of a lot to really forge a significant new sound. Say You Will was impressive but fractured. The EP feels like a money grab.

At this point Christine is the best thing for the band. Exactly what Ken Caillat said in his Q and A back in 2005.