The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-25-2012, 12:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Anybody going to Clearwater Show?

Got my ticket for Clearwater last week, Row 8 isle seat, not bad. Show was awesome at the Capital Theatre last year. Anyone else going August 6th?
Old 07-26-2012, 09:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Have a great time!

"I always return here..."
Old 08-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Looks like tickets still available for this show..Kinda surprised considering there is only a little over 400 seats in this venue. After seeing Stevie last night, then the drive home, and kids heading back to school this week, not sure if I got the energy for another 125 mile ride. Lindsey was so good last year at this venue I may just have to get a second wind and get myself there. I'm sure it will be worth it.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Aaaack! I missed Clearwater again! I kicked myself last year for missing it and now I'm missing it again this year. Lindsey just kind of sneaks up on you!
Old 08-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffdweller View Post
Aaaack! I missed Clearwater again! I kicked myself last year for missing it and now I'm missing it again this year. Lindsey just kind of sneaks up on you!
i thought Clearwater didn't happen yet (it's tomorrow)? you also have Orlando on Tuesday.

besides here on TL (in 2012 tour threads), all the dates are on both lindseybuckingham.com and nickslive.com.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Sold out

Show is sold out.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mottabam View Post
Show is sold out.
nice to hear.

are you going to a m&g too, or a show only? either way, please report back when you can!
Old 08-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

LB on stage in Clearwater about now:

http://instagram.com/p/OAZpuQPwmy/
Old 08-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
nice to hear.

are you going to a m&g too, or a show only? either way, please report back when you can!
Just went to the show...no m&g for me tonight. He sounded great. Voice and guitar were incredible. It was sooo loud in this tiny theater, i could feel the guitar and track songs in my chest. It just all seemed to go by way tooo fast. It was over in about 1 hour 10 minutes. Basically same set list. No rock away blind. People were yelling out compliments and request. Some silly like "play silver springs" lol. Many standing ovations. Only complaint i heard while leaving was that show was to short. Crowd wanted more but whalt they got was first class. I think myself(mid 40's) and lindsey were the youngest men in the building..maybe a handful of females under 55. All that attended enjoyed it. I tried getting tics for my kids but no go. They even added chairs and those sold out fast.

Last edited by mottabam; 08-06-2012 at 10:09 PM..
Old 08-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

Quote:

Just went to the show...no m&g for me tonight. He sounded great. Voice and guitar were incredible. It was sooo loud in this tiny theater, i could feel the guitar and track songs in my chest. It just all seemed to go by way tooo fast. It was over in about 1 hour 10 minutes. Basically same set list. No rock away blind. People were yelling out compliments and request. Some silly like "play silver springs" lol. Many standing ovations. Only complaint i heard while leaving was that show was to short. Crowd wanted more but whalt they got was first class. I think myself(mid 40's) and lindsey were the youngest men in the building..maybe a handful of females under 55. All that attended enjoyed it. I tried getting tics for my kids but no go. They even added chairs and those sold out fast.
thanks so much!

hope his problems with blisters and calluses are over.

too bad you couldn't get tix for the kids... but still nice to hear all these small venues are sold out, or packing it in over capacity (Bucked Up comes to mind ).

at the audience age... other than you LB was the youngest man at 62?? wow. seems audiences do mostly tend to be middleage+ with a few youngsters here and there at these older rock band shows but most over 62 is still higher than usual.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I think myself(mid 40's) and lindsey were the youngest men in the building..maybe a handful of females under 55.
Pretty hilarious. Imagine young people coming up to Lindsey and saying, "My grandmother just loves you."

Michele
Old 09-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default A few videos from Clearwater Show 8/6/12

These just came up today...grainy (though I kinda like the look), but excellent camera work and pretty good sound too

Trouble:

NGBA:

GYOW: