User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-18-2003, 04:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by gldstwmn
The quality is better than the old videotape that I have. It's not bad. The incident in question is from SOTM.
Hooray - I get to tell it again

At the end of the singing part of SOTOM, an obviously hyped up if not coked out of her head La Nicks gives a physically shaking exorcism while belting out

"IIIIIIIIIIIWWWWWWOOOOOOONNNNNNN""TTTTTBBBBBEEEEYYYYYYYYOOUUURRRRRSSSSSIIIISSSSTTTTERRRRRNNNNNOOOOTTTTYYYYOOUUURRRRSSSIIIISSSSTTTTAAAD FJDOFHPOIDHGLNDGPOUIH:GNIOHGODJ{ISDHGO"IDHGIOHDG . . . BBBLLLLLAAAAHHHHHEEEEEHHHHHG:OIFDHG{SHG"OISHDGIOJSGOPIJG}OPIJFDPIOGJ{IPSDGIOSDHGIOHDSG "

She then spins to the side while listing and gives a final panty revealing spin. I LOVE her!!!!

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 12-18-2003, 04:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob67
Perhaps he didn't want to frighten the kids?

How would that have made any difference to the situation?

Just curious...

Rob
Oh, gimme a break!

He didn't want to frighten the kids??? When the WTC is attacked by two planes and you've had prior knowledge of a planned attack, you just sit there and read a book?! No, you excuse yourself from their company and leave immediately to see what the HELL is going on.

It's not a matter of making any difference, it's a matter of doing your job and seeing what's happening. Not reading the Three Billy Goats Gruff or some such **** while people are dying and NYC is under attack.

Old 12-18-2003, 04:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by dissention
Before anyone says that it was just a threat and not a warning of 9/11, ponder this: all White House officials, cabinet members, and even Ashcroft, stopped flying in commercial aircrafts and leased private planes for the duration.
I hear ya. But, I think for the last 20 or so years that has been the case for most of the people in these positions. I know for a fact Janet Reno did not fly commercial or at least she did not at least once. Having said that, it is possible the govt. has been acting on this information for the last 20 years.

I mean the govt. has rewired all of its aircraft to remove a safety threat, but has not mandated the commercial avaiation industry do so until like 2010.

Old 12-18-2003, 04:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by strandinthewind
Hooray - I get to tell it again

At the end of the singing part of SOTOM, an obviously hyped up if not coked out of her head La Nicks gives a physically shaking exorcism while belting out

"IIIIIIIIIIIWWWWWWOOOOOOONNNNNNN""TTTTTBBBBBEEEEYYYYYYYYOOUUURRRRRSSSSSIIIISSSSTTTTERRRRRNNNNNOOOOTTTTYYYYOOUUURRRRSSSIIIISSSSTTTTAAAD FJDOFHPOIDHGLNDGPOUIH:GNIOHGODJ{ISDHGO"IDHGIOHDG . . . BBBLLLLLAAAAHHHHHEEEEEHHHHHG:OIFDHG{SHG"OISHDGIOJSGOPIJG}OPIJFDPIOGJ{IPSDGIOSDHGIOHDSG "

She then spins to the side while listing and gives a final panty revealing spin. I LOVE her!!!!
I so love her! It's awesome!
Old 12-18-2003, 04:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I hear ya. But, I think for the last 20 or so years that has been the case for most of the people in these positions. I know for a fact Janet Reno did not fly commercial or at least she did not at least once. Having said that, it is possible the govt. has been acting on this information for the last 20 years.
It hasn't been the case for most of the people in these positions, doll. They've all flown commercial many, many times. Don't you remember all of the stories in late July/early August of 2001 about Ashcroft abruptly switching from commercial to private? I do. And, for some reason, reports of US plane hijackings were circulating around that time...

Too much of a conincidence for me to believe that it had nothing to do with those reports.

Old 12-18-2003, 04:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Also, it is easy for us to judge in hindsight what W should have done in that 30 minutes. I do not know White House security policy. For all I and we knowm, it is very possible that the White House Security Team instructed him to stay where he was until they figured out what to do. After all, other planes in other locations could be hijacked and headed to who knows where. In fact, two more were. So, I just do not get the flack you all are giving him for this as if you know all of the facts surrounding that event. Moreover, if he had left where would he have gone? Again, we are talking about a very short time frame. I mean I get the gist of the rest of the slams, but IMO this is just nitpicking. But, to each their own.

Old 12-18-2003, 04:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It hasn't been the case for most of the people in these positions, doll. They've all flown commercial many, many times. Don't you remember all of the stories in late July/early August of 2001 about Ashcroft abruptly switching from commercial to private? I do. And, for some reason, reports of US plane hijackings were circulating around that time...

Too much of a conincidence for me to believe that it had nothing to do with those reports.
I know Reno flew private planes - perhaps not exclusively. It could be because she rec. many many threats as she was not very well liked after Waco. As for the rest who knows. I agree though it is suspicious. See, this is another reason I need that GS-V

Here is a sight bashing W for not leaving the school and accusing him of treason - which is a little over the top in my book.

http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/91...y/Bush/Booker/

Last edited by strandinthewind; 12-18-2003 at 04:55 PM..
Old 12-18-2003, 04:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

So the Bush Administration had no contingency plan should the United States be attacked while he was at a public speaking event? You would most certainly hope they did.
Old 12-18-2003, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
So, I just do not get the flack you all are giving him for this as if you know all of the facts surrounding that event. Moreover, if he had left where would he have gone? Again, we are talking about a very short time frame. I mean I get the gist of the rest of the slams, but IMO this is just nitpicking. But, to each their own.
Don't get testy now.

I don't get all of the support he's getting when it's obvious he's just a clueless piece of trash that cleans up well and looks decent in a suit. It is not nit-picking, it's questioning why he sat there like a bump on a log when all of this went down. Given all of his shortcomings and screw-ups, why should we believe anything that cmoes out of his mouth about 9/11? After all, he'll just use it to further his popularity. The man doesn't know fact from fiction and when he tries to set things "straight," he shoots himself in the foot by speaking another language, spewing lies, and trying to endear himself as a good ole' country bumpkin.

You don't have as much disdain for him as some of us do, that's fine. But don't call legitimate questions that we have "nit-picking." Maybe to you it is, but not to me.

Old 12-18-2003, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by gldstwmn
So the Bush Administration had no contingency plan should the United States be attacked while he was at a public speaking event? You would most certainly hope they did.
I am sure they do. In fact, soon thereafter they executed one. What I am saying is they may have not known which one to execute in that brief time period when nothing was really known about how many more planes there were that were on their way to hurt someone. Also, for all I know, the first part of the plan could be stay where you are until we figure out what to do. Sounds not to far fetched to me. Again, we can only guess.

Old 12-18-2003, 05:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Also, it is easy for us to judge in hindsight what W should have done in that 30 minutes.
It's also easy for some to believe that he is an innocent in all of this because they don't want to believe that such a weasel is in office.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt...

Old 12-18-2003, 05:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Don't get testy now.
Ouch!!!!

Sorry - did not mean it that way

But, I still say that given all of the other huge things he has done that I disagree with, this is a small point esp. considering I assume none of us know the acutal security protocol in this situation.

Quote:
. . . . and trying to endear himself as a good ole' country bumpkin.

Interestingly, the American public likes this personage. Bill Clinton did the same thing and people just loved it. Interestingly, Reagan and Bush I did not. They held themselves higher than that.

Old 12-18-2003, 05:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I am sure they do. In fact, soon thereafter they executed one. What I am saying is they may have not known which one to execute in that brief time period when nothing was really known about how many more planes there were that were on their way to hurt someone. Also, for all I know, the first part of the plan could be stay where you are until we figure out what to do. Sounds not to far fetched to me. Again, we can only guess.
Who's "we"? HE is the man. HE is the one who's supposed to be calling the shots. WE should have had our jets scrambled much faster and a lot of this could have been adverted. If that was their contingency plan, then it sucked.
Old 12-18-2003, 05:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Interestingly, the American public likes this personage. Bill Clinton did the same thing and people just loved it. Interestingly, Reagan and Bush I did not. They held themselves higher than that.
Clinton never laid the schtick on that thick and even if he did, he at least knew what the hell he was talking about and doing.

I suspect that Shrub uses the country boy persona to cover up his awful linguistic skills (or lack thereof).

Old 12-18-2003, 05:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Reagan played Ronnie Cowboy.