User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
You absolutely know where you are sitting before you buy.
You can't request seats online. But, you can hit the selection for Floor seats, for example, and how many you want and then they will offer you, (again, for example) Section 2, row 25, seat 5. You can then look it up and have three minutes to decide if you want that. If not, you hit the button to give that ticket up and search again. You are absolutely not buying something "blind."

Give it a try (just to see what the process is like). Just don't hit the buy button (and, even if you did, if you have no credit card info on there, it's not a crime).
I haven't dealt with ticketmaster.com before, so I didn't know how the process worked. Works like a charm.

Fleetwood Mac - Glendale, Arizona - 5/24/09 ♥
Fleetwood Mac - Oberhausen, Germany - 10/12/09 ♥
Old 12-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This is an email I just got, reflecting what StandBackStevie reported yesterday:

Dear Fleetwood Mac 5 Star fan,

Great news! We have just added an optional Mick Fleetwood meet and greet to the 5 Star package! For an additional $125 per package, you can add the meet and greet with Mick Fleetwood to your order! It’s your choice! If you would like to meet Mick Fleetwood, please reply to this email and we’ll contact you to process the payment.

Please let us know your preference by Wed. December 17th, 2009 5:00pm Pacific Time, by replying to this email, or emailing us at info@iloveallaccess.com.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
This is an email I just got, reflecting what StandBackStevie reported yesterday:

Great news! We have just added an optional Mick Fleetwood meet and greet to the 5 Star package! For an additional $125 per package, you can add the meet and greet with Mick Fleetwood to your order! It’s your choice! If you would like to meet Mick Fleetwood, please reply to this email and we’ll contact you to process the payment.

Please let us know your preference by Wed. December 17th, 2009 5:00pm Pacific Time, by replying to this email, or emailing us at info@iloveallaccess.com.
great, sounds like the mick fleetwood show again....wonder when they will come out with info to join the fanclub?? you know, the one where we were supposed to get backstage footage, etc.....
Old 12-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I sounds like this tour is going to be a disaster I hope not I am going to wait a bit longer to buy a ticket until i get extra cash can't do it on monday. I am probably going to wait as it get torwards the show i just hope it doesn't sell out very quickly and by the sounds of everyone on here either they are waiting almost the last minute to get tickets or getting the cheaper tickets or not going at all. Stevie definetly has to bring out Sisters of The Moon for this tour since its there last unless they came out again with christine also with a new cd but i dont see that happening. I just hope the tour doesn't get cancelled for poor sales due to the economy. I do plan to go to mohegan show if i can get the $125 ticket i hope other wise will get whats available when i have the extra money.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeannieKartis View Post
great, sounds like the mick fleetwood show again....wonder when they will come out with info to join the fanclub?? you know, the one where we were supposed to get backstage footage, etc.....
so did you get the 5 star package? mohegan sun show is $995 with out mick meet and greet and with the meet and greet with mick fleetwood its $1120. i will hang from the ceiling at $125 actually at mohegan sun its really not a bad seat in the house i just hope to get a ticket for final show not sure if they will do a second leg in the states?
Old 12-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

which show did you get the 5 star package too? and are you going to do the meet and greet with mick fleetwood at those prices you should meet the whole band and have dinner and drinks with them as well.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandbackStevie View Post
which show did you get the 5 star package too? and are you going to do the meet and greet with mick fleetwood at those prices you should meet the whole band and have dinner and drinks with them as well.
I would def. just go for it had I gotten five-star, which of course, I personally can't do. But we can live vicariously through whoever does!
Old 12-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandbackStevie View Post
No, I am definitely not paying for a meet and greet with Mick.

Michele
Old 12-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No, I am definitely not paying for a meet and greet with Mick.

Michele
which show are you going too? just curious I am going to mohegan sun show in connecticut. If i had the extra money and it was going to be a meet and greet with the band and also dinner and drinks with the band maybe i would do it if i had the extra money. this time around i am waiting like i did 5 years ago with a few of there shows as it closer i got awesome seats i hope to be lucky this time around again if not will take what comes in front of me at the time of having extra cash it will be a few weeks any way for me.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyGirl15 View Post
I haven't dealt with ticketmaster.com before, so I didn't know how the process worked. Works like a charm.
did you get a ticket for the show? ya i find ticketmaster to not bad just have to be patient and have a little luck and positive minded about getting pretty good seats you never know what tickets will come up. Mohegan Sun Show for Stevie back in this past April day of tickets on sale got 4th row center section isle seat which was awesome also they hold alot of good seats for the high rollers too they hold them thru the night of the concert is when the high rollers can get the free tickets and those tickets are in the first few rows of each section i believe sometimes too if your lucky you hit it right if a few high rollers dont take the tickets the night of the concert tickets get thrown into the ticketmaster to be sold sometimes its best to wait or it pays to wait. went up to the stage for the edge walk didnt get to shake hands with stevie this time i have in the past twice at two different shows it is awesome to be up front so i had my time up there so i am happy to get a ticket sitting anywhere as long as I get to go for this last tour of theres.

Last edited by StandbackStevie; 12-10-2008 at 06:36 PM..
Old 12-15-2008, 05:22 PM
Banned

Default We got the Meet and Greet!!!

Hey... I have been reading a lot about, "It's not worth it...." I think, as someone who has been a fan since I was twelve... IT IS TOTALLY GOING TO BE WORTH IT. I think we paid $1,840 for 2 5* meet and greet packges. Yes, it is A LOT of money, but that is the price that we pay now. I am thinking that not a lot of people will do the meet and greet, therefore my time with Mick will be more enjoyable. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY TO HIM!