User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-14-2020, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Firstly, Mick has no soul.

IF she had said, "he's gone, and I'm gone", THAT would have stopped it.

PROVE.ME.WRONG.
Prove your Love first!
Old 04-14-2020, 08:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
If Christine had stood her ground, it’s likely that Stevie and Mick would have backed down. I don’t think that Stevie would have had confidence that the fans would not bristle if she were the only singer on the tour. Plus, I think she likes having another dinger there to lighten the burden. I think they needed Christine and would have given in. Plus, I am not sure that if Christine took a stand that John would not have sided with her over Stevie. She could’ve save the day, but heroes are hard to find.
I seriously doubt $tevie wants to be the only singer in FM. That just wouldn't work(as much as it would work for her ego). I mean her backup singers do 65% of "her" singing anyway.

You should have heard her TRY to sing Edge of 17 on New Years Eve, with Keith Urban...$he could barely hit any of the notes. It was sad... No wonder $he was shaking her head no, when he started playing the riff to it. Mama can't do it.

Of course Christine could have saved the day. But chose not to. #chaiseloungeChristine
Old 04-15-2020, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I seriously doubt $tevie wants to be the only singer in FM. That just wouldn't work(as much as it would work for her ego). I mean her backup singers do 65% of "her" singing anyway.

You should have heard her TRY to sing Edge of 17 on New Years Eve, with Keith Urban...$he could barely hit any of the notes. It was sad... No wonder $he was shaking her head no, when he started playing the riff to it. Mama can't do it.

Of course Christine could have saved the day. But chose not to. #chaiseloungeChristine
That's truth. Her back up singers do 85% of all of their songs.
Old 04-15-2020, 02:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
That's truth. Her back up singers do 85% of all of their songs.
Christine can't sing anymore either. On this last tour the audience basically carried her through the favourites. And how is Linds going to bark and yelp through a tour this year, probably his voice is even worse since intubation?
Old 04-15-2020, 05:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So basically Sharon Celani is the only Fleetwood Mac vocalist who’s voice isn’t completely shot!

He Will Burn You Down
Old 04-16-2020, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
Christine can't sing anymore either. On this last tour the audience basically carried her through the favourites. And how is Linds going to bark and yelp through a tour this year, probably his voice is even worse since intubation?
She really can't. I could barely hear her. It's not that funny is it?
Old 04-16-2020, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
So basically Sharon Celani is the only Fleetwood Mac vocalist who’s voice isn’t completely shot!
So many voices during the shows it was hard to tell if it was her or anyone else.