The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-07-2003, 07:54 AM

What's so objectionable about helping needy Egyptian children?
Old 05-07-2003, 08:02 AM
Senior Ledgie

I wonder if the Knight is the needy Egyptian child?

Nae
Old 05-07-2003, 08:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

a "portion" of him is

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 05-07-2003, 08:25 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by strandinthewind
a "portion" of him is

Poor Knight. LMAO!!!

N.
Old 05-07-2003, 09:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This whole thread is wonderful and a great respite from all the upset that we all are feeling...thanks again Sara.

Quote:
Uh,. Carne, whats so objectionable about helping needy AMERICAN children?

hows about we get FAN related things, huh? We joined a fan club, not feed the world, or save the pyramids....I have said it before and I will say it again I pick my charities....not Mick Fleetwood. That does not wash with me. I think an accounting is due too. But, remember, HE paid for them, not us...soooooooooooooooooo....

"Hello? Is this QVC? I would like 400 number 123 in size L...."
Old 05-07-2003, 09:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Also, Carne, as this is an open board and not everyone wants to discuss if Stevie and Lindsey are still sneaking around, I would suggest to you that you avoid the topics that bother you and also remind you that the words that are most damning to Mr. Todd are his own. That is what is posted here in large part.

So, move on, and there never was a strike. A movement to right a wrong only, and we didn't strike, we were mistreated, kicked off, demeaned and defamed over THERE. We owe them nothing at all. None of this would ever have happened if Mr. Todd had been forthcoming way back when when we were all asking legitimate questions.

I know that you have posted that you like to stir trouble in the past, stir somewhere else please.
Old 05-07-2003, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknpeace
Also, Carne, as this is an open board and not everyone wants to discuss if Stevie and Lindsey are still sneaking around, I would suggest to you that you avoid the topics that bother you and also remind you that the words that are most damning to Mr. Todd are his own. That is what is posted here in large part.

Huh?

on, and there never was a strike. A movement to right a wrong only, and we didn't strike, we were mistreated, kicked off, demeaned and defamed over THERE.

Again, huh? What the hell are you talking about? Here's what I posted:

"What's so objectionable about helping needy Egyptian children?"

I know that you have posted that you like to stir trouble in the past, stir somewhere else please.

If you are going to address my question, that's one thing. But if you are going to dredge up whatever you've accumulated in your bag of perceived bulletin board offenses committed by CarneVaca, you might be just stepping into the precarious area of engaging in personal feuds, which I would remind you is against Ledge rules. I have nothing against you, nor do I remember your previous posts. It seems you have paid far more attention to mine than I have to yours and you are trying as a result to use whatever I may have said in the past to engage in personal feuds. You might want to reconsider your tack.

And by the way, you don't tell me where I can stir or not stir. Let's get that straight.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:14 AM
Ledgie

Default Help the Egyptians!!

You got to be out of your mind. I am looking across the Hudson River from my office at ground zero and that whole mess was led by an Egyptian dare devil trying to fly a 767 along with a bunch of other Egyptians. How about helping our own children or better yet refunding the fan club members
Old 05-07-2003, 10:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
And by the way, you don't tell me where I can stir or not stir. Let's get that straight.
Well, that is an absolute truth...for that I apologize. Stir away...this is not a personal affront. Sorry if it came off that way.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:18 AM

Default Re: Help the Egyptians!!

Quote:
Originally posted by jeffs

You got to be out of your mind. I am looking across the Hudson River from my office at ground zero and that whole mess was led by an Egyptian dare devil trying to fly a 767 along with a bunch of other Egyptians. How about helping our own children or better yet refunding the fan club members
Well, I am in Manhattan within walking distance and I still don't see what's wrong with helping Egyptian children.

By that rationale, we shouldn't help Southern children because a few Southerners made a sport of lynching black people? And I'm out of my mind!?

Last edited by CarneVaca; 05-07-2003 at 10:21 AM..
Old 05-07-2003, 10:18 AM

Quote:

So, move on, and there never was a strike. A movement to right a wrong only, and we didn't strike, we were mistreated, kicked off, demeaned and defamed over THERE. We owe them nothing at all. None of this would ever have happened if Mr. Todd had been forthcoming way back when when we were all asking legitimate questions.

WTF?

Carne asked a legitimate question directly related to this thread. Your attack was way out of line, not to mention disjointed and pretty much a garbled mess of nonsense.

On a lighter note, I'm stil LMAO about "Thigh-with-wooden-balls-Master"

Pink Floyd
Old 05-07-2003, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Well, that is an absolute truth...for that I apologize. Stir away...this is not a personal affront. Sorry if it came off that way.
No harm done.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No harm done.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:33 AM
Ledgie

Well, I am in Manhattan within walking distance and I still don't see what's wrong with helping Egyptian children.

OK - 130 years from now all will be forgiven and we can help the Egyptians. I work and commute with American Egyptians who are some of the nicest, smartest people I know. It just seems like a strange time in the world to be worrying about 'that' part of the world. We are spending enough of our resources on Homeland Security because of that part of the world.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jeffs
[B]OK - 130 years from now all will be forgiven and we can help the Egyptians. I work and commute with American Egyptians who are some of the nicest, smartest people I know. It just seems like a strange time in the world to be worrying about 'that' part of the world. We are spending enough of our resources on Homeland Security because of that part of the world.
It seems strange to hold anything against innocent children, especially terrorist acts. I'm still looking for the logic in that one.