Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Well Mr. Buckingham, your loss is somebody else's gain. I took the money I was planning to use on souvenirs from your shows today and spent it on gifts for unfortunate children who otherwise would have woken up to think that Santa hadn't found them this year. I'm happy with my decision. Silver lining found.
That's exactly something I would expect to read from you!! I wish everyone was like you!
Old 12-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well Mr. Buckingham, your loss is somebody else's gain. I took the money I was planning to use on souvenirs from your shows today and spent it on gifts for unfortunate children who otherwise would have woken up to think that Santa hadn't found them this year. I'm happy with my decision. Silver lining found.
This really made me smile. How lovely
Old 12-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
What a lovely thing to do. Just reading about that is enought to lift your spirits a bit.

Gill.

Last edited by gfd1963; 12-10-2011 at 02:52 PM..
Old 12-11-2011, 03:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
I contacted Ticketmaster this morning and yes, it is officially cancelled and they have a note that all ticket holders will be contacted for a full refund. The guy on the phone tried to process my refund right then but he said that an account manager has to open the settings (or whatever!) for refunds but that he has e-mailed a manager to do this. He will then call/e-mail me in about 48 hours and let me know the refund has been processed.

I'm going to wait until Wednesday next week and then call back. I think it's better to call them than wait for them to do it of their own accord. They can drag their feet for ages and I'm sure we all want out money back asap at this time of year.
UPDATE: The guy from Ticketmaster called me back a couple of hours later, much quicker than I expected, and told me he had processed my refund and that I would receive it within 7 working days. Looks ike if you call them they'll do the same.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I just read that Lindsey cancelled his tour due to a back injury, I wish him all the best and a quick recovery.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandbackStevie View Post
I just read that Lindsey cancelled his tour due to a back injury, I wish him all the best and a quick recovery.
It's actually Neale who has the back injury.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
thats awesome people like you make me happy! my nieces and my sister got spoilt rotten with my extra cash
Old 12-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Omg...

I just read this. Ugh, I am SO sorry for all of you and I don't blame any of you for being upset. In times like this, you need to vent and let it out and I feel like you more than earned the right to do so. I hope good things come your way- each and every one of you- very soon!

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL