User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 04-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Y'all know I'm dying over this tour, right? Just wanted to throw that in.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
Yes, I totally agree. I love that there's always something told a little differently, or a new sentence added. Definitely makes it fun.

Also the fact that she completely interrupted her story to make sure Lindsey was there and listening to her is hilarious.
He was standing at his mic the whole time cause i was standing right under him. Pretty sure he was cracking up during that whole thing. I should have filmed him! But the spot was out over his head till she made it clear she was seeking him out. So so adorable.

EVERYONE going to these shows -- if you are filming and are into the interaction, PLEASE try to capture before/after Landslide, after NGBA (before Without You) and then when band is walking out for the two encores. Heck, I'll throw before Sad Angel in their too cause Lindsey is actually doing that one off the top of his head each night. These are the parts that have been the most priceless so far. IMO. Aside from some of the outstanding musical performances.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amlyn View Post
He was standing at his mic the whole time cause i was standing right under him. Pretty sure he was cracking up during that whole thing. I should have filmed him! But the spot was out over his head till she made it clear she was seeking him out. So so adorable.

EVERYONE going to these shows -- if you are filming and are into the interaction, PLEASE try to capture before/after Landslide, after NGBA (before Without You) and then when band is walking out for the two encores. Heck, I'll throw before Sad Angel in their too cause Lindsey is actually doing that one off the top of his head each night. These are the parts that have been the most priceless so far. IMO. Aside from some of the outstanding musical performances.
That's hilarious.

I second this and would also like to add that Sara is another good thing to film. And directly after Say Goodbye before the bow.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:06 PM
Senior Ledgie

Re STAND BACK video:

It is so funny that Lindsey even knows when to throw in the "well"s that Stevie does. Hahahaha!
Old 04-25-2013, 03:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
That's hilarious.

I second this and would also like to add that Sara is another good thing to film. And directly after Say Goodbye before the bow.
How could I forget Sara?
Old 04-25-2013, 03:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbiJoy78 View Post
Re STAND BACK video:

It is so funny that Lindsey even knows when to throw in the "well"s that Stevie does. Hahahaha!
Lol! Noticed that too.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Re STAND BACK video:

Maybe he'll start twirling in place.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Maybe he'll start twirling in place.
This made me laugh so hard!!
Old 04-25-2013, 03:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Thanks for this. I know now what to film, although I have my own things as well. *adds to list*
Old 04-25-2013, 03:34 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Got video

Hello my blossoms,

Sorry I don't post very often anymore.

I took 15 videos of the show last night at Prudential, of partial songs, on my iPhone. I think they came out pretty well, esp. the audio.

I did get part of the intro to "Without You" and the song in its entirety, though! And kudos to whoever it was who performed the Herculean feat of transcribing the intro.
Will post the videos to YouTube later and provide links.

Got in for $40 and seat-surfed my way down to a VIP section on the Stevie side, 10 rows from the stage, and directly behind Liz Rosenberg and her 'bunny ears'.

And kudos to the anonymous woman who saw me cringe when an usher came by, and said, 'I own the last three empty seats in this row. If anyone gives you any $h*t, you move down here with us.'

I heart you.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Senior Ledgie

I'm rather late with any thoughts about last night's show, but work has been busy today and I've just had no time.

Anyway, the main points have been discussed already:

1) Silver Springs was cut (even though in NYC they did it in the second encore before Say Goodbye, all hope was lost when Lindsey announced it would be there final song)

2) The Buckingham Nicks record signing. Adorable to witness.

3) Video showing when Stevie says to the audience "This is all your fault" about how we keep this going for them.

4) Lindsey annoucing the iTunes EP release, and the FOUR songs.

5) Extra long "Without You" intro speech with Stevie being so adorable.

One thing I wanted to mention was that they did not address the city or even "Jersey" when they spoke. I thought they personalized each show by mentioning something, whether it be the city name, or the venue.

This was my 3rd show and possibly my last of the tour (or forever??)
But each time something was mentioned at the shows I went to. Philly was addressed as being the 2nd stop etc, NYC got the whole "Madison Square Garden is the dream" speech. Boston of course got special mention. Unless i didn't hear and they did address the city/state.

I'd like to mention too that security was much tighter on the floor. From what I saw, when the time comes to go to the front at Go Your Own way, the guy simply kept sending people back to wherever they came from. Which meant no one went to the front until after the first encore was over. And since there was only Say Goodbye left to be done, a lot of people made it to the front just for the one song.

It was a very cool night though. I couldn't believe it had been 10 years since Janet and I saw all the SYW Tours shows that we did.

Saw the usual Ledgies in attendance up at the front but didn't really get to say hi except to Amlyn of course

Last edited by AbbiJoy78; 04-25-2013 at 04:21 PM..
Old 04-25-2013, 04:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I

One thing I wanted to mention was that they did not address the city or even "Jersey" when they spoke. I thought they personalized each show by mentioning something, whether it be the city name, or the venue.

------------------------------

Saw the usual Ledgies in attendance up at the front but didn't really get to say hi except to Amlyn of course
Pretty sure she said Newark at the top of Dreams. But i couldn't hear half of what she was saying up there.

And i'm sorry you can't make it up to me!
Old 04-25-2013, 04:36 PM
Senior Ledgie

Really? Did anyone post a vid for Dreams? I'll go looking...
Old 04-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Pretty sure she said Newark at the top of Dreams. But i couldn't hear half of what she was saying up there.

And i'm sorry you can't make it up to me!
Yep, she said Newark before Dreams