Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-09-2002, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default VH1 Classic Headline Act

I just wanted to let everyone know that Fleetwood Mac is on the show Headline Act tonight on VH1 Classic. It shows 30 minutes of their videos. It is on from 7-7:30 EST. It will be on again in the morning from 3-3:30. Check it out.

~~Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.~~ Janis Joplin
Old 12-09-2002, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh man, I really need to get VH1 classic!!! That's so awesome though...I love FM videos!!

"Oh I let you slip away there was nothing I could do. That was so long ago still I often think of you..."-Lindsey Buckingham

"I didn't come here to be a mother, I didn't come here to be a nun, and I did not come here to be a cleaning lady; I came here to be a poet"-Stevie Nicks
Old 12-10-2002, 06:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Could've been called the "Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac Video Collection." You'd have never known there were other singers in the band by their choice of videos. Lindsey who? Oh well. In case anyone wants to know, they showed:

Seven Wonders
Gypsy
Landslide
Little Lies
Sara
Hold Me
The Chain

I think that was it. There could have been one more, but it's late and i can't remember. I'd have liked to have seen Tusk or an old live Go Your Own Way, World Turning, or something like that instead of Landslide or The Chain that are readily available from The Dance. Still, I'm glad they had a program for the band. They also mentioned something about the new album and tour next year.

Brad
Old 12-10-2002, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Brad
Could've been called the "Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac Video Collection." You'd have never known there were other singers in the band by their choice of videos. Lindsey who? Oh well. In case anyone wants to know, they showed:

Seven Wonders
Gypsy
Landslide
Little Lies
Sara
Hold Me
The Chain

Yes, it could have been called the "Female-written songs of Fleetwood Mac" couldn't it! Then again it's nice that you guys get 30min treats like that....we get the odd Fleetwood Mac video here in the UK about once every six months, and it's the SAME one EVERY time......

I think I know every frame of that Rosebud GYOW video by memory now....

Old 12-11-2002, 01:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Those aren't all Stevie songs.

Lindsey was in those videos alot...Stevie sang more obviously but I don't think she's shown the most. Little Lies they barely show her at all!

I lost VH1 Classic to a stupid HBO package. So now I need to get HBO to get VH1 Classic!!!!