Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Anybody going to Mick's M&G? Someone point out the Sisters date

So, after Stevie adamantly announced on stage last night that the last time "Sisters of the Moon" was done live was 1980, and a big chunk of people went "1982!!", will someone please inform Mick to tell Stevie that it was '82 on the Mirage tour that it was last done.

She discovered "Secret Love" and "Without You" on YouTube, yet she hasn't quite discovered the Mirage performance of Sisters...
Old 09-26-2013, 05:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWILDheart View Post
So, after Stevie adamantly announced on stage last night that the last time "Sisters of the Moon" was done live was 1980, and a big chunk of people went "1982!!", will someone please inform Mick to tell Stevie that it was '82 on the Mirage tour that it was last done.

She discovered "Secret Love" and "Without You" on YouTube, yet she hasn't quite discovered the Mirage performance of Sisters...
Don't these people have someone who keeps a list of their tours and setlists? It looks like you could just go to a book (like the Book of Shadows) and look at the setlists and go through the list until you see the last mention of SOTM. I guess they don't have that. I know they don't have all the videos and interviews and memories that fans have hoarded over the years, but a list of tours and setlist shouldn't be too much to ask from them. I mean, couldn't WB or their past managers or someone have catalogued that for them or something?

Michele
Old 09-26-2013, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Don't these people have someone who keeps a list of their tours and setlists? It looks like you could just go to a book (like the Book of Shadows) and look at the setlists and go through the list until you see the last mention of SOTM.
We should totally make one and give it to them
Old 09-26-2013, 05:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
We should totally make one and give it to them
I mean, for the early years of the band, before the internet helped us all document things, even fans have a hard time crowd-sourcing the facts and knowing what was played when. But for the Mirage tour, we definitely know and, as you said there's Youtube. And if Stevie doesn't like the internet, she saves all of her old costumes. She seems to be a pretty ardent Stevie Nicks collector, do you mean to tell me she doesn't have the Mirage video in her house somewhere. She could just go to it and look at the date.

Michele
Old 09-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

frankly, why do we care what she thinks? she obviously doesn't want to know, otherwise she'd actually look it up. maybe she just likes to tease people and keep you all engaged?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-26-2013, 06:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
frankly, why do we care what she thinks? she obviously doesn't want to know, otherwise she'd actually look it up. maybe she just likes to tease people and keep you all engaged?
I don't think anyone cares whether or not Stevie personally knows when the last time she sang the song was.

But if she's going to announce when the last time she sang the song was... then it'd be nice if she wasn't giving thousands of people wrong information.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
I don't think anyone cares whether or not Stevie personally knows when the last time she sang the song was.

But if she's going to announce when the last time she sang the song was... then it'd be nice if she wasn't giving thousands of people wrong information.

I do. I personally care.

And it was freaking amazing -- in 1982!!!
Old 09-26-2013, 07:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
frankly, why do we care what she thinks? she obviously doesn't want to know, otherwise she'd actually look it up.
But apparently she HAS looked it up and got the wrong information. I didn't care before, but now I'm starting to be invested in what she says on stage about it.

Contrast that to Without You when she keeps changing the dates and it doesn't matter at all, because none of us fans have corrected her. With SOTM she's been corrected and pushed back. It's on.

Michele
Old 11-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Senior Ledgie

did anyone here have meet & greet tickets for the cancelled European shows? How long did it take to get a refund.....DID you even get one?