User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
I dunno..whiteheads wouldn't always come back in the exact same spot, would they? Although I guess it could have been a shaving thing. But as you said, you can see it in both the Mirage and Tango eras, so that leads me to still think it was a mole that he had removed. JMO. Glad he got rid of it, that thing scared me!

-Lis
They were pretty gross, they looked like growths...of some kind and it looked like he had them removed a few times (they used to disappear, get smaller and then come back bigger, but this time it looks like they're not coming back......thank goodness.

Great find, Christy! I never saw those particular shots before.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Photos! Thanks for posting them all. I have seen variations on all of those photos. But these shots were nice. I love all the sky shot ones, I have one of the whole band with the sky as a backdrop in black & white. I also have one of Lindsey alone with the sky backdrop holding his Turner in color, wish I had a scanner to show you all. I love Mirage era pics!!

"Live, Eat and Breathe Music...."

Unleashed 2009
Old 02-25-2005, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Wha?!!?

http://www.spkmusic.com/store/images...852618012ba2cb

Is that Lindsey in that picture? I can't tell, but here is the website for pictures of that show he played with FM in 1990, apparently.

http://www.spkmusic.com/store/produc...852618012ba2cb
Old 02-25-2005, 11:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
Is that Lindsey in that picture? I can't tell, but here is the website for pictures of that show he played with FM in 1990, apparently.
I hope not I'll comfort myself by saying it's Billy Burnette
Old 02-26-2005, 12:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I dunno..whiteheads wouldn't always come back in the exact same spot, would they? Although I guess it could have been a shaving thing. But as you said, you can see it in both the Mirage and Tango eras, so that leads me to still think it was a mole that he had removed. JMO. Glad he got rid of it, that thing scared me!
When I was a teenager, I used to get a pimple in pretty much the same spot of my chin constantly... from razor irritation. So I guess that's why I just figured that's what was happening in Lindsey's case, too.

Maybe, as Cour suggested, they really were moles that he had to have removed more than once.

We'll ask him, if he ever does a Q&A!
Old 02-26-2005, 01:07 AM
Lux
This message has been deleted by Lux.
Old 02-26-2005, 02:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

-Lis
That's what makes the bearded Lindsey so hot.

I had that purple pic but I Photo Shopped the zit out first thing.
Old 02-26-2005, 02:41 AM
Senior Ledgie

Awesome pics! Go Lindsey!! LOL
Old 02-26-2005, 02:43 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:

-Lis
Well...Stevie has that spot on her nose...maybe its a soul mate thing..lol the marking..hah
Old 02-26-2005, 07:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default mark

There is a pretty clear shot of the growth on Lindsey's chin in one of the tourbooks (or perhaps inside an album jacket) that I recall. It looks like some sort of mole or wart. It seemed to come and go in various interviews and photos so I always assumed it was something he was having periodically removed. I have not seen it in quite awhile..in fact I cannot remember it at all during the Dance era..but I might have missed it! Whatever it was, I am glad that he got rid of it......Lindsey is too beautiful to have something like that on his face.

Nice photos Christy! I dig Mirage Era photos..the whole band just look so darn good.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 02-26-2005, 01:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cour
I hope not I'll comfort myself by saying it's Billy Burnette
I think it is Billy Burnette (who I adore). As much as I love the man's music, he's not the most photogenic person in the world, though he looks pretty darn yummy on the Time promo poster.