Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-17-2004, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Congrats! That is very cool.

I guess it's as muggy in Texas as it is here in NJ. My God can you say HUMID? WTF. Have fun anyway guys Lindseys guitar thrusts will keep you cool * don't ask*
Old 06-17-2004, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
I'm home but this will not be a review......I need to go to bed....leaving for Conroe in the morning!!!

Got my OOTC cover signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got smiles, I got pictures to share, and I saw Kristen at the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was STUNNING and wearing black and white. I saw Cory too.....got a pic of her too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE I COME HOUSTON!!!!!! See you guys there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dallas rocked!!! Stevie looked directly at me several times....I was mere feet away from her, and she and Lindsey rocked the venue. Someone said that Dallas wasn't selling well....they were wrong. The pavillion was shoulder to shoulder fans....seats AND the lawn. Incredible! I'm about to leave for Houston in a few minutes. See y'all there!!!!
Old 06-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklinensuit
It takes three to be one.

- Jake
That sounds like a very wise fortune cookie.

I hope all you guys have fun in Houston tonight! And Jake, don't break Stevie's heart now.
Old 06-17-2004, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merf
And Jake, don't break Stevie's heart now.
Have fun, but try to fight the urge to take any crotch shots, we don't want anymore on the internet (or in your possession).

Old 06-17-2004, 02:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Have fun, but try to fight the urge to take any crotch shots
I'd NEVER punch someone in the crotch.

- Jake
Old 06-17-2004, 02:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merf
That sounds like a very wise fortune cookie.

I hope all you guys have fun in Houston tonight! And Jake, don't break Stevie's heart now.
It will be a blast. I'm going with a co-worker who has never been to a Mac show before (and his wife's grandparents are coming to town tonight - Give the poor guy a reprieve! )
As for Stevie's heart, no promises.

- Jake
Old 06-17-2004, 02:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
Congrats! That is very cool.

I guess it's as muggy in Texas as it is here in NJ. My God can you say HUMID? WTF. Have fun anyway guys Lindseys guitar thrusts will keep you cool * don't ask*
The humidity is awful here today. Somebody get Stevie a halter top. Seriously, I don't know how she'l bear this, but she's done it before.

- Jake
Old 06-17-2004, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up I agree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirrorInTheSky
Someone said that Dallas wasn't selling well....they were wrong. The pavillion was shoulder to shoulder fans....seats AND the lawn. Incredible! I'm about to leave for Houston in a few minutes. See y'all there!!!!
in was packed very well (The lawn was unbelievably packed) and this time the Dallas audience showed that they can rock, They were definitely into the show last night...

I will give my review in a bit (Just made it home from my 300+ trip from Dallas)

Brian j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 06-17-2004, 02:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life
I will give my review in a bit (Just made it home from my 300+ trip from Dallas)
You poor man!

I can't drive for more than twenty miles at a time without pulling over and taking a break. I am so scared of driving, so I sit on the edge of my seat, looking at all the other cars, and moving at 35mph.

Old 06-17-2004, 02:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
in was packed very well (The lawn was unbelievably packed) and this time the Dallas audience showed that they can rock, They were definitely into the show last night...

Brian j.
Glad to hear iof the crowd. I'm expecting Houston tobe packed as well, partly because TM has released no good seats for the last several days.

- Jake
Old 06-17-2004, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Well...

I put 610+ miles on the car yesterday...Driving in Dallas has become easier with each trip to see Stevie/Mac.

I will say this about the show last, It was the best of the 3 I have attended on the SYW tour (Stevie sang her ass off, And sounded like she enjoyed a short rest between the shows...And her new push-up gave her hella great CLEAVAGE, Damnnnnn!!!! Lindsey was smoking, He was on frikkin' fire last night)

Brian j.

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 06-17-2004, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
You poor man!

I can't drive for more than twenty miles at a time without pulling over and taking a break. I am so scared of driving, so I sit on the edge of my seat, looking at all the other cars, and moving at 35mph.
You'd be eaten alive and then spit back up on the roads here. Kids on Bigwheels show more discretion than TX drivers.

- Jake
Old 06-17-2004, 02:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
And her new push-up gave her hella great CLEAVAGE

Brian j.
Don't be vulgar.
Got pictures?

- Jake
Old 06-17-2004, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm leaving for the Houston show at 4:30 for the 8:00 show, & we're stopping to eat once we get to the Woodlands. Believe it or not, the traffic in this city is so bad (especially in my neighborhood) that I'm even concerned about getting there on time. Wish me luck.

- Jake
Old 06-17-2004, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Nope...I didn't

get any pictures, But her new gold-sparkled top/outfit she wore during "Stand Back" sure pushed her cleavage up...She looked hella sexy last night, Made me drool...

Brian j.