Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-29-2008, 09:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default LRD on LB Live at Bass Hall

I bought the autographed copy at the Anaheim GOS show, and finally sat down to watch it on Sunday,......it was an incredible flashback from the UTS tour. Anywho, I freakin LOOOOOVVVED the documentary it was such a tear jerker. It gave me such an insight as to what Lindsey has to struggle with in the music industry just to have us, his fans hear his words. it really did make me cry, the whoooole doc. did. especially the last bit when he and Will are looking out at the scene of L.A. at midnight, which really is a beautiful view since I get to see it every now and then.
......anyway the whole reason for this post is...did anyone happen to catch what song was playing in the background when Will and Leelee were in the recording studio? and when Will said He was the dad so he was in charge of the studio, and Leelee was the mom so she was in charge of the kitty?....they press random buttons, and a demo ver. of LRD plays, and to me it sounded as if Linds was playing with a heavier electric sound to it......anyone else catch this? Or am I just waaaayyy behind? hahaha
Old 09-30-2008, 01:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hmmm. Of course I saw the documentary before I even knew what Love Runs Deeper was, but you make a good point. If I watched again, I might recognize it. But to me, whatever record that was wasn't playing at the right speed. Lee Lee just banged until it came on and it sounded like a record played at the wrong speed.

Michele