User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-27-2018, 10:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Well, I for once think Christine is lying, but yeah, so many questions to ask greedy WHORE Mick. I guess he will start changing to trains now because every time he tries to catch a plane there's someone there asking him about Lindsey and letting him know what we all think about him and greedy selfish goat Stevie. Which I love, btw.

They have now a clear idea of where we're standing about Lindsey's firing and why tickets are not selling. Yep, Mick, you and Stevie did this.
I agree--I think she knew more then she let on--She looked way too uncomfortable to not have been given some type of heads up what was coming. I honestly think everyone of them were withholding some truths a bit in that interview.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Ha ha. Mick was sweating
I wish he would have asked at the end. Why wasn't Christine involved in the decision? Why was the decision made when she was in London?
One of three scenarios come to mind.

1: They were being benevolent and kept her out of the decision out of respect for her musical partnership with Lindsey.

2: They went behind her back because they knew she would protest and vote no anyway.

3: They waited until she was gone so that she couldn’t convince John to vote with her, preventing Lindsey, Christine, and John from blocking Stevie and Mick.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 05-27-2018, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I agree--I think she knew more then she let on--She looked way too uncomfortable to not have been given some type of heads up what was coming. I honestly think everyone of them were withholding some truths a bit in that interview.
I’m not sure all five of them won’t come off looking like a bunch juvenile idiots after everything comes out, if that happens.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 05-27-2018, 10:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 View Post
Well, so many of you hate Stevie and Mick so much and were saying the tour was a cash grab and not worth attending before Lindsey was out, so it's a win/win for many of you.
I think spewing so much hatred is a waste of energy, but to each their own.
I actually don't hate them. Hates a strong word and I can't really hate someone I don't know. That said--I do hate their actions--and while we/I don't know everything that went down, it looks like Stevie and Mick may have had more of a "guiding" hand in the situation we are all dealing with. I do think they are withholding some info and there are some machinations going on behind the scenes we will never be fully aware of. Lindsey's speech a few weeks back solidifies that it's more than just "tour schedules" If he was lying about it--FM org probably could have slapped some sort libel suit on him.
I think there is so much venom and hate going back and forth because it's pretty clear FM are NOT telling the truth about what really happened, and fans of the Rumours 5 lineup are not happy-
Old 05-27-2018, 10:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I’m not sure all five of them won’t come off looking like a bunch juvenile idiots after everything comes out, if that happens.
100% actually I think they already do. The interviewers chat post the XM Sirius interview the band did highlights it--Without actually saying they were lyinging--they pretty said the band was lying. It was awesome.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
If telling other members to "shut up" and using obscene vulgarities in reference to members of the band doesn't get someone banned from a fan forum then there's no point in having moderators.
You called in mods to shut up Homer without knowing any rules here. Homer basically told you that. So what are you complaining about?

Also how is calling Mick a whore - which is what he is, selling out his services for money - an obscene vulgarity?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-27-2018, 10:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
You called in mods to shut up Homer without knowing any rules here. Homer basically told you that. So what are you complaining about?

Also how is calling Mick a whore - which is what he is, selling out his services for money - an obscene vulgarity?
Webster's Dictionary defines "whore" as an offensive term.

And I already posted all of the rules of the forum (as listed on the website) that "Homer" violated by telling other members to "shut up" and using vulgar terms to refer to band members.

Apparently the moderators here put up with this sort of reprehensible, bullying behavior.

Bullys act this way because it makes them feel better about themselves, but all it does is keep good people off these boards and limits the discussion of the Fleetwood Mac music that we all love.

Very sad that there isn't a moderator to step up and clean up the behavior on this forum. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
You can believe anything that you like but resorting to name-calling vitriole isn't acceptable on this forum.
Unless you're Homer McVie and then it is... Welcome to The Ledge Sugar Mouse.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
I love that he is being stalked by TMZ at the airports...its hilarious
No, You can not hide Mick
Any press is good press I guess. This may actually help sell tour tickets.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I can't believe the moderators allow you to continue to post such awful vitriole. Does anyone know how to contact the moderators?
They won't do anything. He is the administrator's "favorite." God knows why.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Mouse you don’t seem to really read people’s posts but just insist on pushing your own line of thinking on everyone and continuously derailing threads. That’s what you’ve been doing from day 1 in the first thread you joined.

I can easily look at the forum rules that you posted and say you broke most of them just in a week you’ve been here. I’m out of this discussion. I’ve posted before reading all the replies and others have stated it all much more eloquently than I ever could. Yet you still ignore all that and insist on your same points over and over. That’s not respectful discussion.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-27-2018, 10:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Exactly. And I've been personally attacked by both bwboy and Buster in the past month, called all kinds of things by them, and NOTHING was done about it. So good luck with that, Sug.
Aww... I'm almost sad for you.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
To be fair, Sugar Mouse was trying to get the mods on Homer before knowing the rules.
Rules? There are rules?
Old 05-27-2018, 11:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
You may have been personally attacked but only because you started it and usually goad the situation. Nobody stops you from using offensive language towards FM band members or Ledge members themselves so you continue doing it.
You are a bully who loves to troll this board.
It may sound like Dr PHIL, but by doing or saying nothing we are enabling this kind of behaviour. I choose to say it's not ok even if no one else does.
Yep. But be careful. It will probably get you thrown off at least temporarily. Some of these folks wear their hatred like a badge of honor.
Old 05-27-2018, 11:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
It'll be in his next book!
Actually that last book or set of books that was leather bound was gorgeous and quite collectible. I just couldn't bring myself to pony up the $1200 or whatever it was.