Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-23-2017, 04:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I have a third row seat one over from the aisle that I am trying to unload. If you know of anyone interested let me know.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Me too, on the multiples, and also Duran Duran. I actually snuck a small umbrella into that, and got away with using it.

They're saying 100% chance during the day, but down to 60% chance of "scattered" in the evening, now. I don't care if it does rain! I'll be at the best show in the world for me. Yes, better than OWTS! I can't wait!

I need to try Etch, but unless I'm on a date, I tend to be a cheap bitch with myself!

Are you down front? I'm 4th row center, with another friend a row or two behind me, then 3 more friends a few more rows back. I grabbed the best(only) available seat, and threw my friends under the bus. I feel a little guilty, but what the F, I'm up front!
Yes, I am up front as well 5th row on Christine's side on center aisle. That was the best I could get. It is impossible to get front row in Nashville. I have always thought that they reserve those for "important" music people in Nashville. I got front row for Lindsey Buckingham at the Ryman a few years back. That is the only time I have had front row in Nashville for any concert. I have a lot better success in other cities.

Etch is a bit pricey, so I might save it for a special occasion, if you typically like to not spend a lot on food and beverages. It is worth it though.

Fingers crossed that it does not pour rain or thunderstorm to the point of canceling the show. I am super excited.

~~Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.~~ Janis Joplin
Old 06-23-2017, 10:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddustwoman77 View Post
Yes, I am up front as well 5th row on Christine's side on center aisle. That was the best I could get. It is impossible to get front row in Nashville. I have always thought that they reserve those for "important" music people in Nashville. I got front row for Lindsey Buckingham at the Ryman a few years back. That is the only time I have had front row in Nashville for any concert. I have a lot better success in other cities.

Etch is a bit pricey, so I might save it for a special occasion, if you typically like to not spend a lot on food and beverages. It is worth it though.

Fingers crossed that it does not pour rain or thunderstorm to the point of canceling the show. I am super excited.
I'm center section, row dd, seat #9, so I think I'm dead center. I should be the guy with the FM baseball cap, wearing a yellow rain poncho!

I've definitely heard good things about Etch! I think we're planning on Demo's around 6 today.

My biggest fear is that lightning might force them to cancel. But other than that, screw the rain. It's warm and humid, so as long as the show goes on, bring it, Mother Nature! Now let's get on with the show! I'm so excited. Way more than for a FM show. This is a once in a lifetime show!
Old 06-23-2017, 12:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm center section, row dd, seat #9, so I think I'm dead center. I should be the guy with the FM baseball cap, wearing a yellow rain poncho!

I've definitely heard good things about Etch! I think we're planning on Demo's around 6 today.

My biggest fear is that lightning might force them to cancel. But other than that, screw the rain. It's warm and humid, so as long as the show goes on, bring it, Mother Nature! Now let's get on with the show! I'm so excited. Way more than for a FM show. This is a once in a lifetime show!
I will swing by and say hello. I am blonde, black dress, and clear poncho. My real name is Sacha (Say-shu).

Last edited by golddustwoman77; 06-23-2017 at 12:45 PM..
Old 06-23-2017, 01:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I will swing by and say hello. I am blonde, black dress, and clear poncho. My real name is Sacha (Say-shu).
Awesome. I look forward to meeting you!
Old 06-23-2017, 07:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Billy Burnette posted that he will be seeing the show tonight.
Old 06-23-2017, 08:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Any setlist changes?
Old 06-23-2017, 11:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Awesome. I look forward to meeting you!
Nice meeting you tonight!

Old 06-23-2017, 11:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexD View Post
Any setlist changes?
No, it was just like the Atlanta set list.

Old 06-24-2017, 10:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Nice meeting you tonight!
Same here!
Old 06-24-2017, 10:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

They got Hold Me right this time. It's finally getting the recognition that it deserves. If they would only play it with Fleetwood Mac as well.

Last edited by Wdm6789; 06-24-2017 at 10:47 AM..
Old 06-24-2017, 01:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hope all who attended had a good night? Curious about crowd size, and engagement of the crowd (are people off their bums & standing up?)

Off to find videos now...
Old 06-24-2017, 01:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
Billy Burnette posted that he will be seeing the show tonight.
That is so cool- Billy Burnette is a class act!
Old 06-24-2017, 02:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

C'mom guys. Don't leave us in suspense. Bring on the reviews!!!!!
Old 06-24-2017, 05:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferuk View Post
Hope all who attended had a good night? Curious about crowd size, and engagement of the crowd (are people off their bums & standing up?)

Off to find videos now...
It was close to half full, which was disappointing.

I was 4th row, and everyone down front was standing for pretty much the entire show. By the last few songs, many of us pushed up against the stage. For the first encore, Everywhere, I unpacked a dozen roses I'd been carrying, and pushed my way in front of her mic stand, and waited until she got there. The spotlight was blinding her, so she didn't notice me holding them up. I laid them as far as I could reach, but was still about 6" from her toes. Well FML!!! So I took my phone (the stage was a good 5' high) and pushed the roses about another 6". They were right at her feet then, and she noticed them. But in the meantime!, she had been waving at some ginger boy that was standing next to me, which is partly why she didn't notice. Fkng gingers ruin everything!
But by the end of the show, she didn't collect any of the TWO rose bouquets(a lady gave her the other one) and left the stage. Chris's assistant was out there collecting her things, and the lady started bitching at her, that she wanted them back if Chris wasn't going to take them. Then I asked her if she could the them backstage and give them to Chris. She promised she would.

If course we'll never know... I'm still waiting for Chris to call me. I wrote my number on the back of the card. She has yet to call.. How rude!

Last edited by HomerMcvie; 06-24-2017 at 05:45 PM..