User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-06-2018, 09:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Hours of footage from the Rumours tour uploaded to You tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aQMxCxUulg

Lindsey making out with his GF for a very long time was pretty disturbing.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post

thanks for posting. I had not seen all of this footage. Yes, the make out was a bit cringe-worthy, especially with his face buried in her blouse.... Even Christine thought so, what with trying to use the towel or whatever to block them out.

The Lindsey-Carol dynamic always creeped me out.... that whole aspect of it that she had to be glued to his side always... No matter what else was going on in the room, she always had to be within his arm's reach.... how tedious and boring a life really. But maybe that's just me.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
The Lindsey-Carol dynamic always creeped me out.... that whole aspect of it that she had to be glued to his side always... No matter what else was going on in the room, she always had to be within his arm's reach.... how tedious and boring a life really. But maybe that's just me.
She's something else...BUT, she was replacing Stevie Nicks, and had to be around her, so I guess she was making her claim stake public.

Reminds me of those couples who share a FB profile.

Lindsey N Carol Buckingham.

We really need a stock vomit emoticon here...
Old 01-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

Can you imagine Fleetwood Mac today traveling right out in public like that? It would never happen of course. Also where were John and Chris?
ON EDIT: As soon as I typed this they appeared on the train. Also it was lovely to see Robin and Barbara Nicks. Thanks to whomever uploaded these. They are pure gold.

Last edited by gldstwmn; 01-07-2018 at 12:35 PM..
Old 01-07-2018, 12:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie's mom was tiny! And cute! I can't wait to have the time to really sift through these videos-thanks for alerting us Secondhandchain!
Ricoh V
Old 01-07-2018, 12:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

And EWWWWW Lindsey's girlfriend looked SO coked out when they were making out!
Old 01-07-2018, 12:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
If I had to be glued to somebody the Liddy Buck wouldn't be a bad way to go. Not to mention the accomodations were certainly deluxe as Dashut says in the video. Carol's very young there. My grown up self feels that would become very suffocating which probably contributed to at least some of the issues in their relationship.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If you look under the users videos there are 5 parts to this. There is also another new clip of the mixing of Angel. He said he's got LOTS more to come. Yay. Boy were they all coked out. I love the clip where the Stevie can't understand the Japanese girls and of course she thinks they are saying "the crowd" LOL!!!
One thing that annoys me is the guy who is uploading this, titles it "Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac"! Really?
Old 01-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
One thing that annoys me is the guy who is uploading this, titles it "Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac"! Really?
If you look through his videos he's clearly a Stevie fan, not a FM fan. Or at least Stevie is his favorite band member (very, very favorite! ), so no surprises here.

Like "Stevie Nicks performs "The Chain" with Fleetwood Mac in St. Louis." Was she a guest on the band? Who invited her?

Thank for posting them!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.

Last edited by button-lip; 01-07-2018 at 01:46 PM..
Old 01-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
She's something else...BUT, she was replacing Stevie Nicks, and had to be around her, so I guess she was making her claim stake public.

Reminds me of those couples who share a FB profile.

Lindsey N Carol Buckingham.

We really need a stock vomit emoticon here...
I'm not sure it was her choice... I think it's what he demanded, at least if you've read her book.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Can you imagine Fleetwood Mac today traveling right out in public like that? It would never happen of course. Also where were John and Chris?
ON EDIT: As soon as I typed this they appeared on the train. Also it was lovely to see Robin and Barbara Nicks. Thanks to whomever uploaded these. They are pure gold.
and can you imagine any film crew being given that much uncontrolled access not only in the filming but then also in the distributing of such footage now?? (edited to add: that close-up of all Stevie's necklaces, zoomed in on her chest, was just grossly inappropriate).

But I believe this was something the record company set up...?

This was the last of the really honest footage we'll see (unless there are some Tusk documentary gems someone has access to) because the band had a lot more editorial control of the finished product on anything that came out after this and had gotten savvier about how to behave when the cameras were around.

If you think for one minute the Tusk doc (as we saw it) in any way was the reality of how the making of that album went, think again Sooo much left out and such a wholesome image presented... Same even with the Destiny Rules doc.

I don't really blame the band though. I certainly wouldn't want my personal business when I'm not performing to be recorded and over analyzed by everyone on The Ledge and elsewhere!!
Old 01-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
it's Mike Bise. he adores Stevie and absolutely hates Lindsey with the vengeance. it's both sad and funny the way he titles them but he does find and clean up these vids, so you take the good with the bad.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-07-2018, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm not sure it was her choice... I think it's what he demanded, at least if you've read her book.
she was young and gorgeous. and i guess really was not that much of a friend with anyone else on that crew, at least in the beginning. and stepped in the middle of what we now know as never ending craziness of Lindsey-Stevie dynamic. Carol and Lindsey were probably both clinging to each other at that time in their relationship. which of course long run becomes suffocating.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-07-2018, 02:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

At the start of Part 3 Lindsey is singing Child of Mine by Danny Kirwan. I like that

It was certainly a crazy life they lived back then.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 01-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
she was young and gorgeous. and i guess really was not that much of a friend with anyone else on that crew, at least in the beginning. and stepped in the middle of what we now know as never ending craziness of Lindsey-Stevie dynamic. Carol and Lindsey were probably both clinging to each other at that time in their relationship. which of course long run becomes suffocating.

They must have been a year into their relationship by that time though. Who makes out like that in public? Were they 14?

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood