User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-31-2004, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
And please, anything but 'just say no'. This irritates me to the point of laughter, then back to sheer annoyance, and then to a state of bafflement via periods of hair loss and fist clenching.
Oh, so now you hate Nancy Reagan, huh?!?! Is that it?!?!

Paula
Old 08-31-2004, 01:58 PM
Lux
This message has been deleted by Lux.
Old 08-31-2004, 02:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Um yeah, I guess so. Did she say that?

Hello. I know nothing about you, your situation and your reasoning but stop that, for my sake. Everything I know about drugs I learnt from a brochure so I know that people only take them because of peer pressure. People on drugs are weak. Go life!

Oh well alright then, I'll stop at once. But only because I stepped up to the challenge of 'just say no'. You will of course be held responsible when I kill myself 3 weeks later after ceasing to take my prescribed stabilisers.
Hi, Lux
I think you're funny That's it, just wanted to let you know!
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 08-31-2004, 02:26 PM
Lux
Old 08-31-2004, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Egads! A post intended to compliment me? Shucks. A fan hey, would you like to be my stalker? Actually I've already acquired an obsessed, jealous internet stalker via Darrelle. T'is rather amusing but it's also comforting to known that between our lands we have a body of water currently going by the 'Pacific Ocean'. Well it actually doesn't matter what it refers to itself as or indeed if it is capable of self-comprehension. I digress.

In the last correspondence I received from said body of water, was, in fact, signed "Pacific Ocean" or, rather, "Love Always, Pacific Ocean".
I'm not sure I'm right, or that i read everything, but it seemed to me that recently someone would say something rude-ish to you, then you would answer, and suddenly at your answer everyone would be all "oh-my-god!!!! That was soooo rude!!!) Even though what the person said to you may also have been rude. I'm not sure if that's exactly what's happened, it's just what it seemed to me. And no, I couldn't be your stalker anyway...I didn't say I LOVED you with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns, I said i think you're funny. See the different level of commitment there?
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 08-31-2004, 02:57 PM
Lux
Old 08-31-2004, 03:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Well that's exactly what happened, and continues to happen. This is very representative of life in general. One is allowed to insult and even violently kick Lux, but I show any of the same in return and I'm reprimanded. I then I complain about the hypocrisy and am reprimanded and further insulted.

I must say I am dissapointed in your level of commitment to me. Surely you'd be willing to trace my actions and snicker in excitement when I post something? Perhaps you'd like to go back and read everything I've written so as to get a full understanding of the person whom you might consider following and just making life hell for in general? A small ask.
Well, I would love to, but my correspondence with the Pacific Ocean keeps me pretty busy...sorry I'll do my best, though.
AMber

Old 08-31-2004, 03:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I personally have learned a lot from reading this thread. I began my encounter with other Mac/Stevie fans many years ago when a fan magazine “The Velvet Underground” started. Other fan oriented activities, clubs and magazines followed. They’ve come and gone and a few were fun while they lasted. The reason many of these fan activities failed was because of s*!t like I’ve read in this thread. A bunch of grown people acting like children. Every time the fans get together it doesn’t take long before the crybabies and s*!t stirrers try to ruin the beauty by being a beast. Jealous, greedy, controlling aholes that have nothing better to do then spread they’re vial poison. It doesn’t take long to figure out who will be trouble. On the surface they look normal but when you look closely they’re spirit is dark and corrupted. I call them familiar spirits. I can see them dying inside. They’re heart full of cobwebs. They open a window to the world and let they’re skeletons dance. It’s sad because they’re true spirit is bound and crying in the dark. Desperately waiting for the character on the surface to look inward and set it free but it knows. It knows it can never be truly free until the character on the surface has the honesty and maturity needed to give it life. Don’t get me wrong. The true spirit has an opinion and gets very angry when a wrong has been done but because of its pure love it knows when to stand back. It waits just below the surface allowing the character to absorb the knowledge and wisdom it feeds on. Please everyone. Let this thread cease. The familiar spirits will always be amongst us but the true spirits must see we have made a mistake. We created an arena for the skeletons to dance. Stand back and absorb the knowledge and wisdom. Suffocate the familiar spirits by refusing to recognize them. They hate lack of recognition. It drives them crazy and gives us strength. Play on familiar spirits. Thank you for the knowledge and wisdom. I’ve said what I said and take my leave of you.
Old 08-31-2004, 03:28 PM
Lux
Old 08-31-2004, 03:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Whoa, that was an intense entry. And yet he/she chose to end it with this?:

Quote:
Old 08-31-2004, 03:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ®
I personally have learned a lot from reading this thread. I began my encounter with other Mac/Stevie fans many years ago when a fan magazine “The Velvet Underground” started. Other fan oriented activities, clubs and magazines followed. They’ve come and gone and a few were fun while they lasted. The reason many of these fan activities failed was because of s*!t like I’ve read in this thread. A bunch of grown people acting like children. Every time the fans get together it doesn’t take long before the crybabies and s*!t stirrers try to ruin the beauty by being a beast. Jealous, greedy, controlling aholes that have nothing better to do then spread they’re vial poison. It doesn’t take long to figure out who will be trouble. On the surface they look normal but when you look closely they’re spirit is dark and corrupted. I call them familiar spirits. I can see them dying inside. They’re heart full of cobwebs. They open a window to the world and let they’re skeletons dance. It’s sad because they’re true spirit is bound and crying in the dark. Desperately waiting for the character on the surface to look inward and set it free but it knows. It knows it can never be truly free until the character on the surface has the honesty and maturity needed to give it life. Don’t get me wrong. The true spirit has an opinion and gets very angry when a wrong has been done but because of its pure love it knows when to stand back. It waits just below the surface allowing the character to absorb the knowledge and wisdom it feeds on. Please everyone. Let this thread cease. The familiar spirits will always be amongst us but the true spirits must see we have made a mistake. We created an arena for the skeletons to dance. Stand back and absorb the knowledge and wisdom. Suffocate the familiar spirits by refusing to recognize them. They hate lack of recognition. It drives them crazy and gives us strength. Play on familiar spirits. Thank you for the knowledge and wisdom. I’ve said what I said and take my leave of you.
um....I'm just gonna Stand Back....

Old 08-31-2004, 03:44 PM
Lux
Old 08-31-2004, 10:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Um yeah, I guess so. Did she say that?

Hello. I know nothing about you, your situation and your reasoning but stop that, for my sake. Everything I know about drugs I learnt from a brochure so I know that people only take them because of peer pressure. People on drugs are weak. Go life!

Oh well alright then, I'll stop at once. But only because I stepped up to the challenge of 'just say no'. You will of course be held responsible when I kill myself 3 weeks later after ceasing to take my prescribed stabilisers.
Let me tell you a little something about me. This way when your foot is in your mouth, you won't choke on it.

I lost my husband 15 months ago to drugs, alcoholism and suicide. I don't hold myself responsible for his death, let alone yours. If that is the way you wish to live your life, that's your choice. No one can change you but you. However, your drug "glamorizing" post was all but that. I've done lots of drugs. I've also learned to stop. I've also suffered 15 months of pure hell from what drug, alcohol abuse, and suicide can do to a wife and 5 year old. No, honey, you don't know my situation, and I don't know yours. I DO know what it's like to live on drugs, and live with an abuser. I'm sure you can't say you've walked a mile in my shoes. Until then, please think before you post.

Oh, ya. Go life!
Maria

Last edited by sara1998; 08-31-2004 at 10:31 PM..
Old 09-01-2004, 04:46 AM
Lux
Old 09-06-2004, 01:34 AM
Senior Ledgie

Can someone please close this thread, it's starts to get irrellevant. When people want to fight over a forum, it has nothing more to do with what this is all about.
It's about FM, and not where, when and how to insult people,

So, close the thread.

Will
Old 09-06-2004, 01:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It had been FOUR days since anyone had posted........but, you did, THUS bringing it back to the top. Congratulations!
Old 09-06-2004, 01:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

You scared me HomerMcVie! I saw this wasthe last thread posted in and thought you had started the fire again

Tynan
Old 09-06-2004, 02:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You scared me HomerMcVie! I saw this wasthe last thread posted in and thought you had started the fire again
Nopey. Not me. Believe it or not, I'm fairly passive. When this is no longer fun, I'll just walk away from this. Life is stressful enough.
Old 09-06-2004, 03:05 AM
Senior Ledgie

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
It had been FOUR days since anyone had posted........but, you did, THUS bringing it back to the top. Congratulations!
How nice this sarcasm , i don't see the point to argu with you, dear HomerMcvie. It' s an meening, nothing more or less.
BTW i was not asking you, but one of the modurators.

Will
Old 09-06-2004, 03:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

But you do understand that these posts drop by the wayside, UNTIL somebody makes another post, right? You resuscitated it.
And, btw, we've had enough censorship around here lately, so asking a mod to delete it, well.................