Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Christine McVie
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-21-2006, 12:30 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default chris DVDs

what i would like to have is a total collection of Chris DVD or video collection. with all of you who know so much about of her, maybe you could help me out in finding out where to get this information either to purchase or download. thank you very much.
Old 01-21-2006, 06:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedrums
what i would like to have is a total collection of Chris DVD or video collection. with all of you who know so much about of her, maybe you could help me out in finding out where to get this information either to purchase or download. thank you very much.
There are no Christine McVie DVDs that have been commercially released. However, there was a videotape & a laserdisc released back in 1984 connected with her solo album that year. They are different, by the way. The videotape is 1 hour long & includes a live concert plus her 2 MTV videos used to promote her album. The laserdisc includes a making of her album documentary on side 1 & a shortened version of the live concert on side 2. They are both out of print now, but the VHS videotape pops up on eBay from time to time. I have both of these on VHS now & hope to have a DVD version soon, but I only have 1 VCR so I'm unable to make copies for anyone. There are a few traders out there who have one of both of these on DVD. I hope you're able to find someone who could help you.
Old 01-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'd really like to get my hands on the documentary - I'll have to keep an eye on Ebay!

Gail
Old 01-21-2006, 03:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailh
I'd really like to get my hands on the documentary - I'll have to keep an eye on Ebay!

Gail
I have seen the laserdisc version(with the documentary)on eBay. Of course, you'd have to have a laserdisc player to play it. The best way to get the documentary is through a trader. I think there are a few that may have it on DVD, especially now that more computers have DVD burners these days. You may even be able to find a few traders who have it on VHS as well.
Old 01-22-2006, 03:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
I have seen the laserdisc version(with the documentary)on eBay. Of course, you'd have to have a laserdisc player to play it. The best way to get the documentary is through a trader. I think there are a few that may have it on DVD, especially now that more computers have DVD burners these days. You may even be able to find a few traders who have it on VHS as well.
OK thanks for that.

Gail