Addicted Ledgie

Default Stevie Nicks on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm_qzIbl...by=stevienicks
Old 08-27-2018, 05:54 PM
Nick
This message has been deleted by Nick.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Love it! I hope she continues to work this look through out the tour. A little more wild than usual.
Old 08-27-2018, 08:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Return of the crinkle cut

She had crinkly hair for the SYW cover shoot.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I love the crinkles!

Old 08-28-2018, 05:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

LMAO
Did you guys click on the main page and read the "Scam Alert."

"Stevie does not reach out to fans. If someone claiming to be Stevie reaches out to you asking for money, do not send money. It is a scam"

Oh boy. When Stevie reached out for me needing money to repair her car, I sent $1500. When she needed to buy a new top hat, I sent her $400.
I guess I have been scammed
Old 08-28-2018, 09:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I love the crinkles!
Even though she fired poor Lindsey from FM and destroyed the band in the process?
Old 08-28-2018, 12:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
Even though she fired poor Lindsey from FM and destroyed the band in the process?
Mitzo, I actually respect sodascouts' pov. She may be angry or upset or whatever about the situation, which is understandable, but she is one of the more even tempered posters here and doesn't insult people. There's a rare commodity on this board, and I appreciate it.
Old 08-28-2018, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Vogue

https://www.vogue.com/article/stevie...n-horror-story

Of Course Stevie Nicks Returns to Instagram With the Hair Trend of the Moment

Instagram just got a whole lot witchier. Yesterday, Stevie Nicks rejoined legions of square sharers with a self-facing capture featuring a touch of moody makeup framed by her trademark blonde lengths, this time infused with an unanticipated texture: an allover tight crimp that had onlookers daydreaming of a mid-'80s vibe revival.

Nicks's return pose was on point—bust-up with an into-the-distance gaze—featured eyes etched all around in a rim of onyx blurred and blended to look almost chocolate brown. But it was her trademark mane of blonde that stole the frame's focus. Along with fringe that hung liberally toward lashes, a date with a crimping iron left all lengths (bangs included) skewing irreverent and fun—the ideal feel for Instagram.

Considering that Nicks is embarking on a Fleetwood Mac reunion tour—sans Lindsey Buckingham, sadly—in late October, her social media journey was likely inevitable. Though, the real reasoning may be contained in the caption. "3am selfie after shooting @ahsfx #selfie," wrote Nicks, who will star in the forthcoming season of American Horror Story as herself, a white witch, surrounded by a coven of millennials, a generation known for Insta-centric reverence. But taking to the platform in a look bound to trigger an above-neck trend? That's a maneuver reserved for bohemian rock royalty.
Old 08-28-2018, 11:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

We all knew Stevie takes selfies. I’m guessing Karen added the filter and hashtag!
Old 08-29-2018, 12:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default I hope you're happy in the end

This selfie reminded me of some Stevie lyrics.

And now alone in my room
As it all begins again
Was I so wrong
Why am I always so intense
In this same place I sit
The same place as before

It's not enough to just save face
Because sometimes
You just fall from grace
Sometimes
You just fall from grace

Maybe I am calmer now
Maybe things are fine
Maybe I made the whole thing up
Maybe it isn't a lie

Hope she's happy.
Old 08-29-2018, 01:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
LMAO
Did you guys click on the main page and read the "Scam Alert."

"Stevie does not reach out to fans. If someone claiming to be Stevie reaches out to you asking for money, do not send money. It is a scam"

Oh boy. When Stevie reached out for me needing money to repair her car, I sent $1500. When she needed to buy a new top hat, I sent her $400.
I guess I have been scammed
A Bruce Springsteen fan was just taken for a ride this way... It does happen.
Old 08-29-2018, 04:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Mitzo, I actually respect sodascouts' pov. She may be angry or upset or whatever about the situation, which is understandable, but she is one of the more even tempered posters here and doesn't insult people. There's a rare commodity on this board, and I appreciate it.
Thank you.

I'm very disappointed in Stevie, but I don't hate her. I'm not going to start calling her ugly names or insult her work. She's still an amazingly talented woman whose music means a lot to me... and one with a new cute hairdo!

If complimenting Stevie means I get taunted by some of the posters who are more zealous, shall we say... so be it.

Last edited by sodascouts; 08-29-2018 at 05:05 PM..
Old 08-30-2018, 05:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
LOL Where have you been? I was called ignorant and belligerent. I was also accused of chasing someone away from the Ledge and pushing a false agenda for simply stating the upcoming FM tour will be successful but not as successful as OWTS and probably be as successful as Unleashed (which had cancelled shows but still ranked top 10 concert grosses for that year).
The Stevie haters ran out of punching bags and turned on me for simply stating simple facts that regardless of what you think of Stevie, she still fills and packs arenas.
Well, I was called and accused of just everything in the book just because I was not a robot repeating the nonsense that the tour will be a flop. Personally, I would love for the tour to be a flop but I know the lure of Stevie Nicks and that would never happen.
I really was surprised how stating the obvious led to hysteria, insults, and accusations of me signing up to the ledge to push a "false agenda" and chase people away. I don't think some people are as innocent as you think

Last edited by Macfan4life; 08-30-2018 at 05:50 AM..
Old 08-30-2018, 07:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Macfan4life, I remember the thread you're referring to, it was just as you said. Two things- one, as Michelle Obama said, when they go low, go high. There are a few posters here who go low, on both sides of the issue. Sodascouts, imo, is not one who goes low. And if she has, it was a rare instance. I'm sure most of us have gone low at one time or another here, but there are some who have gone low and stayed there, with their name calling, nasty language, and constant negativity. We all know who I'm referring to.

Two, I recently realized that there's no point in engaging with the few posters who constantly go low. They aren't posting to engage, they're posting to incite anger and hard feelings. They aren't looking for a genuine discussion- they're looking for complete and utter agreement with their pov, and if they don't get it, they will go low.

I hated the Time line up, but I never once bad mouthed them, or wished the tour and album bombed, or tried to convince others to boycott FM. I hated it when Lindsey left in 1987, but I never bad mouthed him, or wished his solo albums and tours bombed, or tried to convince others to boycott him. Same thing when Lindsey said Christine couldn't record on Say You Will if she wouldn't tour. I didn't boycott her for leaving, nor did I boycott him or the band for not letting her record. I was unhappy about both developments, but those decisions were theirs to make, whether I agreed with them or not.
Old 08-30-2018, 10:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

saw this today -

Packing the essentials #Lily #FleetwoodMacTour

A post shared by Stevie Nicks (@stevienicks) on